Aug 29, 2023
Not that I disagree, but was there ever a sex scene in BaDIK in which Tremolo wasn't involved that we witness? I just don't recall ever seeing smth like that, so why would we suddenly get to see one all of a sudden?
Others caught the Josy & Maya scenes, Emma & Bret in the Interlude; and there are various short non-animated scenes like the threesome at the dorm party, Penny and the diver at the Halloween party, and photos of the DIKs and Arieth.

And y’all forgot about one scene where John Boy is balls deep in Elena on Tommy’s bed, while Tommy and Quinn are talking about breaking traditions.

I don’t expect a full fuck scene between Leon and Jamie. Maybe someone will walk in on them; or the DIKs will be gathered outside Leon’s room for the Walk of Shame, and Jamie comes out, and the DIKs will respond with confusion: “Wait, we heard sex noises in there; where’s the girl?”

Did you just fuck.jpg

Something more like that.

Like y’all said, Being a DIK is written primarily for hetero males, and if a cock is going into an asshole or mouth, there’s gonna be a firestorm of screaming homophobic incel meltdowns if it’s not clearly a woman’s asshole or mouth. Their sweet, sweet man-love is just gonna have to happen offscreen.

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Also, does anyone know why the "Watch" thread button always reverts back to "Watched" whenever I reply to a comment in said thread? That's... annoying.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You know if this was real life
I would simply tell Quinn I'm a huge giga Chad
And then she would like me

Problem solved everyone

I think Riona also prefers a dik
So I would have to lie to her as well
It breaks my heart to lie to a woman
But I just have to for them angels

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know if this was real life
I would simply tell Quinn I'm a huge giga Chad
And then she would like me

Problem solved everyone

I think Riona also prefers a dik
So I would have to lie to her as well
It breaks my heart to lie to a woman
But I just have to for them angels
She would think your fish food or a purse

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
All these crazy theories flying around, and nobody mentions how Leon’s secretly in love with Jamie. It may be a few more episodes before they finally fuck tho.
That would be weird. He's been banging chicks the whole game and even though he can't have feelings for them it's kind of not an obvious sign of his orientation. Maybe he's bisexual and has a secret crush on Leon, but it still sounds lousy because there's already two gay dramas in the game and we don't need another one right in the middle of a frat house, that would be too much.
What's next. Nick is secretly in love with Vinny and that's why he spied for him? Quinn is secretly in love with Sage and Camilla is in love with Riona?
This sounds like another Netflix series and I wouldn't want everyone getting gay and lesbian in the game.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not that I disagree, but was there ever a sex scene in BaDIK in which Tremolo wasn't involved that we witness? I just don't recall ever seeing smth like that, so why would we suddenly get to see one all of a sudden?
I can think of 2 off the top of my head.
1 Ep 8 Dorm party, Tremolo opens a door where a threesome with Gina is going on
and
2 Ep 9 Halloween party when Tremolo enters Jamie's room to find Penny enjoying a snorkel up her ass and doing the wild thing.

Then all of the photos delivered to Chad and Dawe of the DIKs boning the fuck out of Arieth back in I forget which episode that was. You can mentally ignore those all you like, but fact remains it happens.. more often than you obviously care to admit or notice.

:cool:
Full sex scenes with all the bells and whistles ? Only one, Interlude Emma and Bret.
Josy and Maya have scenes together too, when MC is not involved. 2 actually. ;)
Another couple for the list: Dawe soft-dicking Arieth and JB and Elena in the background of the Quinn and Tommy needle scene.

Aug 29, 2023
But I do think it's reasonable to think something could happen between Leon/Jamie. That said you have to keep in mind that that "Jamie/Leon secretly crushing on one another" theory has never been confirmed and they could just be two bros simply having a slightly different bro-relationship from the norm (if there even is one) xD
The bulk of this forum’s fantheories are unconfirmed. We’re just spitballing for the fun of it.

But I’m entirely sure a romantic Leon/Jamie relationship has been legitimately foreshadowed in a number of ways throughout the story. DPC may never intend to do anything serious with it; it may only exist for the sake of making plenty of gay-in-denial jokes, like with Tobias Funke throughout Arrested Development.

That would be weird. He's been banging chicks the whole game and even though he can't have feelings for them it's kind of not an obvious sign of his orientation.
Not that weird. Let me first say I’m not saying they’re gay. They’re obviously attracted to women; Leon would have beaten the other guys in the CUM-petition hands down if he wasn’t. And they may not be interested whatsoever in any other men. They just happen to have one exception in their lives, and that’s one another.

Hell, Maya may not be bi either; she may only be straight for Tremolo. It happens. Sexuality’s a crazy spectrum. Tybalt, for example, is into girls and watermelon.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Pedo traps?
Yes, "Pedo traps"!
You know, like how they both behave like little 12 yr old children. The story is littered with them acting that way.
Josy acting all as though the earth had stopped spinning when she didn't get her invitation papers from B&R early enough and she impulsively reacts with wanting to drop everything and run away from her insignificant troubles (if you consider that a life changing problem.... not). then later on at the Prep party, she gets a text from her dad saying he's on his way. Then practically begging Fuckface to go with her as though the MC will "stand between her and her dad" to prevent him from her fear that he'll take her back home. As though she wasn't at least 18 yrs of age and thinks she can't stand up to her own father (not that she even needed it).

That's about all I care to say about her. She's cute and sweet looking but that's about it.
And Maya well, I won't even bother because she's even more obvious about it. And she's been overly discussed already as is.

In my opinion Tybalt has a more relevant role as far as I'm concerned than either of those 2 drama queens combined. Sorry if that offends you, that wasn't my intent it's just how I feel about both of them.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The bulk of this forum’s fantheories are unconfirmed. We’re just spitballing for the fun of it.

But I’m entirely sure a romantic Leon/Jamie relationship has been legitimately foreshadowed in a number of ways throughout the story. DPC may never intend to do anything serious with it; it may only exist for the sake of making plenty of gay-in-denial jokes, like with Tobias Funke throughout Arrested Development.

Not that weird. Let me first say I’m not saying they’re gay. They’re obviously attracted to women; Leon would have beaten the other guys in the CUM-petition hands down if he wasn’t. And they may not be interested whatsoever in any other men. They just happen to have one exception in their lives, and that’s one another.

Hell, Maya may not be bi either; she may only be straight for Tremolo. It happens. Sexuality’s a crazy spectrum. Tybalt, for example, is into girls and watermelon.
I wouldn't want to get another gay drama, we already have two, why do we need a third? And Chad and Troy's gay drama is still on pause.
I'm hoping the relationship between Leon and Jamie is just friendly and doesn't have romantic overtones, but I'll admit there are a few hints in the game that this may not be the case.
Jamie and his feminist girlfriend look pretty good together, I think it would be nice to set Leon up with another girl and I hope the game gives us opportunities to do that.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She would think your fish food or a purse
Have some faith Darkwen
I would act super tough in front of her
And she would not find out that I'm not a tough guy until she has fallen in love with me
By then she wouldn't even want to leave me

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
[...] nor do I believe BaDIK has to ever possess gay or bi content just because we got some lesbian stuff in it;
Nor do I.

I wrote that part about lack of gay/bi content and the abundance of lesbian content in AVN in small font, gray, and between parentheses to imply that was just my observation in general and not a "request" of any sort about this game.

If I were able to make an AVN myself I would decide its contents by myself nonetheless my tastes are not mainstream.

Why should I expect DPC to follow my tastes and not his own?

So unless you offer DPC a large sum of money that'll most likely never change haha
I guess that if I had an amount of money large enough to convince of the main AVN author to deviate from his own project... I could instead spend it to realize my fantasies in real life on a yacht on a tropical sea... :ROFLMAO:

Aug 29, 2023
Yes, "Pedo traps"!
So nasty.jpg

They behave like little 18-year-old children. Cuz they are. They’re still teenagers. And even 40-somethings can act like ridiculous teenagers sometimes; my coworkers absolutely do. Jade, Isabella, Stephen, and Nora fucking (or Cathy trying to fuck) their teenage students is also profoundly damn stupid.

Doesn’t make people pedos for wanting to see them naked. Now, wishing they looked like 12-year-old girls, that would make people pedos.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck69

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I wouldn't want to get another gay drama, we already have two, why do we need a third? And Chad and Troy's gay drama is still on pause.
I'm hoping the relationship between Leon and Jamie is just friendly and doesn't have romantic overtones, but I'll admit there are a few hints in the game that this may not be the case.
Jamie and his feminist girlfriend look pretty good together, I think it would be nice to set Leon up with another girl and I hope the game gives us opportunities to do that.
Leon can have Ada, the fat santa. :p

Kidding aside, I can see him hitting it up with Lily or Gina or some of the other Vixens.
Leon deserves a happy ending. Unless he does something to piss the MC off, that is. Other than that, hell yeh.
(y)

Reactions: Redd23

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Have some faith Darkwen
I would act super tough in front of her
And she would not find out that I'm not a tough guy until she has fallen in love with me
By then she wouldn't even want to leave me
While I find nothing likeable about Quinn even she could a spot fake toughness despite not seeing it in herself

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 3078250

They behave like little 18-year-old children. Cuz they are. They’re still teenagers. And even 40-somethings can act like ridiculous teenagers sometimes; my coworkers absolutely do.

Doesn’t make people pedos for wanting to see them naked. Now, wishing they looked like 12-year-old girls, that would make people pedos.
I'll agree to disagree.
:cool:

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Bro, I can totally walk the walk
I just have to try to not cry in front of her
Or ask her for lots of hugs
In my younger days I was messing with a girl who is similiar to Quinn except this one was smart and not a fucking dumbass like that silver idiot in the game, trust me bro you can fake it for a little bit until you are jumping from a second floor of a traphouse because police is there with dogs ready to raid the place. 12th of April, 2017 I learned a valuable leason, never stick your dick in crazy no matter how sweet it is...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes