Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
While I find nothing likeable about Quinn even she could a spot fake toughness despite not seeing it in herself
You're probably right
And I just thought of something too
I wouldn't want our relationship to be built on lies

So I just have to woo her the old fashion way

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Although I've said before that because of DPС's fear of NTR, there may be many more lesbian couples waiting for us in the future (Josy and Lily, Sage and Maya, Jill and Bianca, etc).

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You're probably right
And I just thought of something too
I wouldn't want our relationship to be built on lies

So I just have to woo her the old fashion way
there are only 2 ways to "woo" Quinn;
1- a super massive stack of cash on hand.
and
2- walking around naked with the message "Quinns property" tattooed on the shaft of MC's dick.

:ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If there is a foursome with the throuple and Sage I kind of want to see it
But on my current save I didn't talk to the girls about who is the hottest hot
Which means I'll probably have to start season three from the beginning
I really don't want to do that

Hopefully I can just say yes or no at the time
And not have it rely on a question earlier in the season

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Heather is a typical insecure girl who dates assholes and never learns. She is going to be a single mother with 2 kids from 2 different fathers by the age of 30 posting shit on IG and tiktok how all men are trash. I did that scene just to complete and see everything and I just felt sorry for the poor girl.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
If there is a foursome with the throuple and Sage I kind of want to see it
But on my current save I didn't talk to the girls about who is the hottest hot
Which means I'll probably have to start season three from the beginning
I really don't want to do that

Hopefully I can just say yes or no at the time
And not have it rely on a question earlier in the season
In case it does rely on a previous choice and you don't wanna restart, you could use SanchoMod cheat and change that variable :)

Reactions: Joshy92

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Have some faith Darkwen
I would act super tough in front of her
And she would not find out that I'm not a tough guy until she has fallen in love with me
By then she wouldn't even want to leave me
yeah darkwen. she will receive an anonymous note. it will have nothing but a location, and a couple pics of "badass" puppies. she will arrive to discouver that joshy has set up a "tough guy" vegan dinner for 2 in the feminism classroom. to really drive the point home, there wont even be a love song playing in the background, and minimal tears of joy at her arrival......im not sure why you cant see the obvious, and very "alpha" success story in the making here. but you will!

Aug 29, 2023
On another fun tangent, anybody have any idea what the hell the jocks do at B&R?

There’s clearly no football (by which of course I mean American football); I don’t even think there are enough male students in the whole of B&R to field both offensive and defensive lineups, and fill a bench. You don’t try to build muscle mass, like Chad and Caleb do, so you can play soccer, basketball, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball, water polo, cycling, or tennis. It can’t be competitive bodybuilding, because they test for all the performance-enhancing things the jocks are confessedly taking.

Regardless, it’s gotta be something lucrative enough for the college to offer scholarships. And whatever it is, its season would have to start in winter or spring, because from what we can tell, they’ve not gone to any competitions in the fall quarter.

So… hockey?

Reactions: mojococo

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Heather is a typical insecure girl who dates assholes and never learns. She is going to be a single mother with 2 kids from 2 different fathers by the age of 30 posting shit on IG and tiktok how all men are trash. I did that scene just to complete and see everything and I just felt sorry for the poor girl.
I thought that Arieth were the leading candidate for that open position... :ROFLMAO:

I mean: the first child is potentially already on her résumé

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
yeah darkwen. she will receive an anonymous note. it will have nothing but a location, and a couple pics of "badass" puppies. she will arrive to discouver that joshy has set up a "tough guy" vegan dinner for 2 in the feminism classroom. to really drive the point home, there wont even be a love song playing in the background, and minimal tears of joy at her arrival......im not sure why you cant see the obvious, and very "alpha" success story in the making here. but you will!
Your soooooo right I cannnn't believe I missed the obvious I feeel so bad no wait that Quinn throwing the puppies in a river :Kappa: :Kappa:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
On another fun tangent, anybody have any idea what the hell the jocks do at B&R?

There’s clearly no football (by which of course I mean American football); I don’t even think there are enough male students in the whole of B&R to field both offensive and defensive lineups, and fill a bench. You don’t try to build muscle mass, like Chad and Caleb do, so you can play soccer, basketball, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball, water polo, cycling, or tennis. It can’t be competitive bodybuilding, because they test for all the performance-enhancing things the jocks are confessedly taking.

Regardless, it’s gotta be something lucrative enough for the college to offer scholarships. And whatever it is, its season would have to start in winter or spring, because from what we can tell, they’ve not gone to any competitions in the fall quarter.

So… hockey?
no idea man, the little thing I remember is that they are a group of bodybuilders who participate in such competitions. if you check their comments on cluk they are always discussing defining their muscles or making them grow with different legal and illegal processes (steroids).

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes