ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
On another fun tangent, anybody have any idea what the hell the jocks do at B&R?

There’s clearly no football (by which of course I mean American football); I don’t even think there are enough male students in the whole of B&R to field both offensive and defensive lineups, and fill a bench. You don’t try to build muscle mass, like Chad and Caleb do, so you can play soccer, basketball, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball, water polo, cycling, or tennis. It can’t be competitive bodybuilding, because they test for all the performance-enhancing things the jocks are confessedly taking.

Regardless, it’s gotta be something lucrative enough for the college to offer scholarships. And whatever it is, its season would have to start in winter or spring, because from what we can tell, they’ve not gone to any competitions in the fall quarter.

So… hockey?
Yeah, they just do weightlifting. We've seen them play basketball and that's about it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
On another fun tangent, anybody have any idea what the hell the jocks do at B&R?

There’s clearly no football (by which of course I mean American football); I don’t even think there are enough male students in the whole of B&R to field both offensive and defensive lineups, and fill a bench. You don’t try to build muscle mass, like Chad and Caleb do, so you can play soccer, basketball, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball, water polo, cycling, or tennis. It can’t be competitive bodybuilding, because they test for all the performance-enhancing things the jocks are confessedly taking.

Regardless, it’s gotta be something lucrative enough for the college to offer scholarships. And whatever it is, its season would have to start in winter or spring, because from what we can tell, they’ve not gone to any competitions in the fall quarter.

So… hockey?
They could do flag football

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you might be onto something. chad joined because he thought the sign up sheet said "capture the fag" and thought, its pretty insensitive but....fuck yeah!!:p
The diks and jocks can play against each other for BR frat championships and call it the flags for fags bowl in honor of chad and Troy :ROFLMAO:
The preps could have betting on the game and the HoTs cheer or sell drinks and food Maya could even get tuition money out of it.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
no idea man, the little thing I remember is that they are a group of bodybuilders who participate in such competitions. if you check their comments on cluk they are always discussing defining their muscles or making them grow with different legal and illegal processes (steroids).
Yeah, I know they’ve got a thing for muscle gains. But they’re using steroids, and bodybuilding competitions regularly test for performance enhancers. Not just when there’s a suspicion of cheating, like the other sports: they always test for enhancers, because cheating is so rampant in bodybuilding. You’d have to be a real moron to think you could get away with it.

And yes, the Alphas are morons. But they wouldn’t just be disqualified; they’d lose their scholarships, and probably be expelled. Since they’ve been at B&R for a while (it’s implied Dawe has been there way too long), either cheating is a brand new thing they’re trying this quarter, or they’re in some other sport where they don’t regularly test for performance enhancers. And it can’t be a new thing, because Chad’s been using steroids as an excuse to not fuck Sage for years now.

The other catch is there’s no regular money in competitive weightlifting. All weightlifters have day jobs. That’s why it’s not a college sport either.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yeah, I know they’ve got a thing for muscle gains. But they’re using steroids, and bodybuilding competitions regularly test for performance enhancers. Not just when there’s a suspicion of cheating, like the other sports: they always test for enhancers, because cheating is so rampant in bodybuilding. You’d have to be a real moron to think you could get away with it.

And yes, the Alphas are morons. But they wouldn’t just be disqualified; they’d lose their scholarships, and probably be expelled. Since they’ve been at B&R for a while (it’s implied Dawe has been there way too long), either cheating is a brand new thing they’re trying this quarter, or they’re in some other sport where they don’t regularly test for performance enhancers. And it can’t be a new thing, because Chad’s been using steroids as an excuse to not fuck Sage for years now.

The other catch is there’s no regular money in competitive weightlifting. All weightlifters have day jobs. That’s why it’s not a college sport either.
i think at this point we all know that logic and laws do not apply in the DPC world depending on whether it is convenient or not for the plot. :HideThePain:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

i believe this story takes place in the U.S. once youve reached the college level, all sports are subject to ped testing. but tbh, most of those tests can be beat. so i would have to counter your statment by saying.....only a moron would look at a body building comp and think they arent getting away with it.

however, where you are correct is saying there isnt enough money in bodybuilding to be worth creating programs/scholarships.
dpc hasnt said what specific sport because it doesnt matter.

but i get it. we've run out of topics that are relevant. lol

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The more I look the more I am convinced that this is not a render of DPC, but more of a neural network generated render.
So in a way, ChipLecsap was right.
Lily looks too unnatural.
Am I the only one who thinks so?
If I'm right, and it really is neural net, I dread to imagine how many of these renders he has in the upcoming update.
F-gcvXAWYAA0f0b.jpeg

My main argument is the weird artifacts in the renders that are not peculiar to DAZ: hair sticking out of ears, unnatural fabric texture, and weird fabric simulation.
Also, the lighting in the scene is unnatural.
Also a rather odd angle of inclination. The background seems to dissolve and only the legs of the chair are visible.
I'm sure I'm right. DPC will probably confirm later.

I think that if Lily appears in the game only once with this hairstyle, it's definitely AI.
DPC is probably experimenting with a neural network to speed things up or to create a reference.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay, I figured it out. The MC is related to the Burgmeister, Royce and Burke. DPC has once again hidden something in plain sight. I was there a long time ago without knowing what it was really about.

I don't know if DPC is German, but DPC is familiar with the German language. We find out in EP3. Tybalt said that he wanted to rename Hell Week to Dante Week, but that sounds like he meant German. Does it sound too German? DPC knows what the German language sounds like, so he knows it because Tybalt is right.

"Dante Week" Week is English, but "Dante" sounds like the German word "Tante", translated as aunt. “Burgmeister” is also a German word. But what's more important is that PREPS and the DIKs have Hell Week. So Aunt Jill “Aunt Jill” and now it comes, Uncle Russel Burgmeister.

B&R. The & is a symbol and is written "und" in German. There we have “Bur”. Let's add a "K" to it all. The K stands for karma or kindergarten. By the way, both words are spelled the same in English and German. Kindergarten is mentioned in EP1 and in connection with the Jocks. Remember, Stephen Burke personally asked the MC in EP1 if he was a jock. The player can refuse this. Karma is mentioned by Jacob in EP5 after the DIK Mansion is destroyed. We also find karma in writing on the wall.

OK. We are now at “Burk”. I assume so the "e" means "enable". Only the four letters “Burk” are important. As Trend noted in EP2, 4 not 5.

Let's use the letters B and R for other last names. Remember that “&” stands for “und”, i.e. a connecting word.

Burgmeister und Royce
Burgmeister und Roberts
Burke und Royce
Burke und Roberts

He's interesting, isn't he? We play the family connection from "The combinations are above). But not the MC's, but Lynette's. But I'll continue with Burgmeister and Royce because I'm playing towards this goal.

What if the letters Burke stand for “Burgmeister und Royce Karma (Kindergarten) enable”.

Remember what Rusty and Jill say during their conversation in the intro. Rusty said it's like Romeo and Juliet. The two were children of feuding families. Rusty also told Jill in EP5 that he is a pure castle master. I'm assuming so Jill is a purebred Royce. Lynette is the crossbreed of Burgmeister and Royce (there are other combinations as mentioned above).

Lynette is Stephen Burke. Why?
In EP8, the MC asked Maya if she might want to live with a prince in the DIK Mansion. Only he heard so that the prince would bite a little. Woof.

"&" in German "und" in English "and". Let's replace the u from the four letters "Burk" with a. “Bark.”

The player must make a decision when the MC meets Vinny. "DIK" rabid dog that not only barks but bites. Bites properly, not just a little. "NEUTRAL" Vinny said barking dogs don't bite. The MC just bit a bit because he makes it clear to Vinny that this is the limit and Vinny shouldn't go any further. "CHICK" the dog doesn't bark once. In the "NEUTRAL" decision, the MC is the prince from EP8, who bites a bit.

The very fact that Vinny includes these words while talking to the MC is a clue that Maya seems to know Vinny either directly or through a third person. Why? The conversation was just between Maya and the MC and the MC has never seen Vinny before. Still, Vinny uses this choice of words.

The MC is a Burke. Lynette is the daughter of Burgmeister and Royce (combination dependent). The Burgmeister and Royce families are like the families from "Romeo and Juliet". Here lies the reason why Lynette is still alive. Lynette has experienced firsthand what it's like to be the child of two large feuding families. Lynette portrays the child from "Romeo and Juliet".

She has a child, little MC, and she makes a momentous decision in favor of her child. Lynette fakes her own death. There were two reasons for this. She hoped that this would stop the family hostility and that her son wouldn't notice any of the shit that she had experienced herself.

DPC has planned a happy ending for “Romeo and Juliet”. Lynette isn't the happy ending, she's the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes