chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
The more I look the more I am convinced that this is not a render of DPC, but more of a neural network generated render.
So in a way, ChipLecsap was right.
Lily looks too unnatural.
Am I the only one who thinks so?
If I'm right, and it really is neural net, I dread to imagine how many of these renders he has in the upcoming update.
View attachment 3078634

My main argument is the weird artifacts in the renders that are not peculiar to DAZ: hair sticking out of ears, unnatural fabric texture, and weird fabric simulation.
Also, the lighting in the scene is unnatural.
Also a rather odd angle of inclination. The background seems to dissolve and only the legs of the chair are visible.
I'm sure I'm right. DPC will probably confirm later.

I think that if Lily appears in the game only once with this hairstyle, it's definitely AI.
DPC is probably experimenting with a neural network to speed things up or to create a reference.
i can forgive most of what you pointed out. the question i want answered is, what the fuck is going on with her neck? it appears broken. like she is possessed by a demon, or that bug from men in black wearing her as a meat suit. which makes the fact that id still hit it really weird.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
hair is just the angle, here's the same asset at a different angle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
weird textures is probably different clothes poking through each other. in my experience of launching daz for 5 minutes every few months, bodies poking through clothes is very common, clothes probably do that too
and clothes literally have size sliders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, DAZ has poor cloth simulation and therefore constant artifacts that are noticeable while playing.
Preview_rio.2.png

But if we pay attention to this render, these artifacts are more likely to have the character of generation errors than simulation errors. I may be wrong, but it looks like he processed the render or some image with the help of a neural network.

Reactions: mojococo

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Incorrect. Tybalt said explicitly to make it sound German. Who writes Tybalt's lyrics in the game? DPC and not Dante.

If you want to make the comparison, then it would be more likely to refer to the painting by Sandro Botticelli, who illustrated the hell that Dante described in his Divine Comedy. But Tybalt said so that it would sound German and not be painted Italian.

But DPC is a fox. Why? In EP5 Geoff said the beautiful painting from Florence. Sandro Botticelli was born in Florence. Geoff mentioned this to the MC during the Preps Party. To the left there are two women. The red-haired one looks directly at the MC and the black-haired one, wearing a hat, always turns her back to the MC. Geoff is also looking for his daughter. Some are of the opinion that Geoff is Jill's father. And a circle closes again.

"Dante" sounds like "Tante" in German and means aunt. Dante's Divine Comedy was illustrated by a painter from Florence. I think so that we can be relatively safe, so that the MC's relatives were at the prep party.
hamster-spinning.gif

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I don't ignore Dante not being German because I know he was Italian and was also born in Florence. The reason I referred to Sandro Botticelli's illustration is because he painted the hell that Dante described. Hell week. The beautiful painting from Florence, as Geoff said. Dante and Sandro were both born in Florence, only Dante was not a painter.

"But the board pointed out to me that it sounded way too foreign and perhaps even a tad German, so they passed on that idea."
View attachment 3078823
However, you ignore it so that it is written explicitly so that it sounds in German. I mean, it's there. Anyone can read it. I don't think DPC wrote it in as a joke because only people who know the German language would understand it. And no, DPC didn't write because he read one of my theories because I played BaDIK for the first time when EP5 or EP6 had already been released.

So it wasn't Tybalt's idea to make it sound German, but the board brought it to Tybalt's attention. Which board? The prep? The college board? Well, Geoff really needed to talk to some people from college. The name Stephen Burke also came up.
Overused hamster meme aside, lemme put on my serious face for a minute and whip out Occam's razor.

Tybalt is a dumbass. The board (the Alumni board is who he was referring to by the way) are also dumbasses. That's the joke being made here with Dante sounding "a tad German."

In addition, the alphas are all retarded. Several of the DIKs are idiots, as are several of the HOTs. At least one nerd is actually a moron. MC is pretty fucking special himself. And the less said about poor Maya, the better.

Man, DPC sure is good at writing stupid characters, huh?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The grand master is at the top of his power, who knew you could get so much out of a mamma's boy with horse teeth and if not for a watermelon would have no sex life

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Overused hamster meme aside, lemme put on my serious face for a minute and whip out Occam's razor.

Tybalt is a dumbass. The board (the Alumni board is who he was referring to by the way) are also dumbasses. That's the joke being made here with Dante sounding "a tad German."

In addition, the alphas are all retarded. Several of the DIKs are idiots, as are several of the HOTs. At least one nerd is actually a moron. MC is pretty fucking special himself. And the less said about poor Maya, the better.

Man, DPC sure is good at writing stupid characters, huh?
That is it. Only German-speaking players would understand the joke and I highly doubt that there are many German-speaking players because BaDIK is not listed on German Steam because it is on the index.

So it doesn't make sense that DPC included this as a joke when maybe only 10 players understand it.

Oct 18, 2021
The more I look the more I am convinced that this is not a render of DPC, but more of a neural network generated render.
So in a way, ChipLecsap was right.
Lily looks too unnatural.
Am I the only one who thinks so?
If I'm right, and it really is neural net, I dread to imagine how many of these renders he has in the upcoming update.
View attachment 3078634

My main argument is the weird artifacts in the renders that are not peculiar to DAZ: hair sticking out of ears, unnatural fabric texture, and weird fabric simulation.
Also, the lighting in the scene is unnatural.
Also a rather odd angle of inclination. The background seems to dissolve and only the legs of the chair are visible.
I'm sure I'm right. DPC will probably confirm later.

I think that if Lily appears in the game only once with this hairstyle, it's definitely AI.
DPC is probably experimenting with a neural network to speed things up or to create a reference.
Ah, here you go again with these types of posts Pasha
Aren't you tired of those?
More and more conspiracy stuff from you regarding the renders and the plot lately :cautious:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
That is it. Only German-speaking players would understand the joke and I highly doubt that there are many German-speaking players because BaDIK is not listed on German Steam because it is on the index.

So it doesn't make sense that DPC included this as a joke when maybe only 10 players understand it.
No. It requires no knowledge of the German language. It requires only that the reader knows Dante Aligheri was Italian, not German. The board thinks his name sounds German because they're all retarded.

The joke is "the alumni board is stupid," not "Dante sounds German."

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023

im a german btw and i can tell you that dante has nothing to do with "tante" and the "joke" is not funny at all.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
On another fun tangent, anybody have any idea what the hell the jocks do at B&R?

There’s clearly no football (by which of course I mean American football); I don’t even think there are enough male students in the whole of B&R to field both offensive and defensive lineups, and fill a bench. You don’t try to build muscle mass, like Chad and Caleb do, so you can play soccer, basketball, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball, water polo, cycling, or tennis. It can’t be competitive bodybuilding, because they test for all the performance-enhancing things the jocks are confessedly taking.

Regardless, it’s gotta be something lucrative enough for the college to offer scholarships. And whatever it is, its season would have to start in winter or spring, because from what we can tell, they’ve not gone to any competitions in the fall quarter.

So… hockey?
I believe it is body building, would explain the focus on bulking up.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No. It requires no knowledge of the German language. It requires only that the reader knows Dante Aligheri was Italian, not German. The board thinks his name sounds German because they're all retarded.

The joke is "the alumni board is stupid," not "Dante sounds German."
It sounds too foreign. Italian foreign perhaps. DPC already removes Dante as Italian, but it sounds a bit German.

Again. Someone who speaks German will immediately realize what DPC means here. You don't even have to think about it as a German speaker. Someone who doesn't speak or have heard German will never figure it out if it's not pointed out to them. Even a machine translator wouldn't translate it like that. The joke would fade because most of the players don't understand it.

The joke is so that you are the best example of it. It's in the pronunciation of the word Dante. In German we distinguish between a soft T (D) and a hard T (T). You can only know this through pronunciation and no other way.

Reactions: znar25

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
im a german btw and i can tell you that dante has nothing to do with "tante" and the "joke" is not funny at all.
Schön das du deutscher bist. Es steht eindeutig geschrieben, damit Dante deutsch klingt, nicht damit Dante Tante heißt. Es ist also die Aussprache des Wortes gemeint, die darauf abzielt, dass eigentlich Tante gemeint ist, obwohl Dante geschrieben steht.

Weil du deutscher bist, verstehst du das es kein Witz ist. Es ist ein Hinweis von DPC. Der MC hat eine Tante. Das könnte Jill sein, muss es aber nicht. Vielleicht ist es auch diese ominöse Priscilla.

Aber der MC wird eine Tante haben. Kein Witz.

It's nice that you're German. It is clearly written so that Dante sounds German, not so that Dante's name is aunt. So what is meant is the pronunciation of the word, which means that it actually means aunt, even though it is written Dante.

Because you're German, you understand that it's not a joke. It's a notice from DPC. The MC has an aunt. That could be Jill, but it doesn't have to be. Maybe it's that ominous Priscilla.

But the MC will have an aunt. No joke.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Schön das du deutscher bist. Es steht eindeutig geschrieben, damit Dante deutsch klingt, nicht damit Dante Tante heißt. Es ist also die Aussprache des Wortes gemeint, die darauf abzielt, dass eigentlich Tante gemeint ist, obwohl Dante geschrieben steht.

Weil du deutscher bist, verstehst du das es kein Witz ist. Es ist ein Hinweis von DPC. Der MC hat eine Tante. Das könnte Jill sein, muss es aber nicht. Vielleicht ist es auch diese ominöse Priscilla.

Aber der MC wird eine Tante haben. Kein Witz.

It's nice that you're German. It is clearly written so that Dante sounds German, not so that Dante's name is aunt. So what is meant is the pronunciation of the word, which means that it actually means aunt, even though it is written Dante.

Because you're German, you understand that it's not a joke. It's a notice from DPC. The MC has an aunt. That could be Jill, but it doesn't have to be. Maybe it's that ominous Priscilla.

But the MC will have an aunt. No joke.
abwarten und bier trinken, ich finde das etwas weit hergeholt.

• Haha
Reactions: Rexo9
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes