You know if this was real life
I would simply tell Quinn I'm a huge giga Chad
And then she would like me

Problem solved everyone

I think Riona also prefers a dik
So I would have to lie to her as well
It breaks my heart to lie to a woman
But I just have to for them angels
You could certainly try, Joshy. I think Quinn would have you looking like this in no time at all though. captain-hero-spin.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The more I look the more I am convinced that this is not a render of DPC, but more of a neural network generated render.
So in a way, ChipLecsap was right.
Lily looks too unnatural.
Am I the only one who thinks so?
If I'm right, and it really is neural net, I dread to imagine how many of these renders he has in the upcoming update.
View attachment 3078634

My main argument is the weird artifacts in the renders that are not peculiar to DAZ: hair sticking out of ears, unnatural fabric texture, and weird fabric simulation.
Also, the lighting in the scene is unnatural.
Also a rather odd angle of inclination. The background seems to dissolve and only the legs of the chair are visible.
I'm sure I'm right. DPC will probably confirm later.

I think that if Lily appears in the game only once with this hairstyle, it's definitely AI.
DPC is probably experimenting with a neural network to speed things up or to create a reference.
Either way she is beautiful
I would definitely take her on a romantic date
Lily is awesome

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh boy that house on fire brings back so many funny memories. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3079213
Every time I see this scene I think: "Sorry, Meghan, Missy has to live." Had to use spoiler on it. OT shit, ya know?

So, this discussion earlier about 'Heather'. I agree with whoever said she'd be a "Who?" girl if she wasn't with Tommy. She's with Tommy and we all want to cuck him, so, yeah. Completely agree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Every time I see this scene I think: "Sorry, Meghan, Missy has to live." Had to use spoiler on it. OT shit, ya know?

So, this discussion earlier about 'Heather'. I agree with whoever said she'd be a "Who?" girl if she wasn't with Tommy. She's with Tommy and we all want to cuck him, so, yeah. Completely agree.
She would still be popular, maybe not as much.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Correction. It's not about the meaning of "Dante" "Tante", but simply about the pronunciation of this word. This has nothing to do with kinship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. Everyone was waiting for it :cool:( nobody:KEK::HideThePain: ). And it finally happened!!!:FacePalm:
A small disclaimer. The picture shows the opposition between two beliefs, but not good and evil. It’s just for fun, and it’s not meant to offend anyone. :cool:
Little complaint.:HideThePain: I spent two fucking days on this shit.:HideThePain: I’m amazed at how difficult it is to find references for this particular situation, to make them even remotely fit. I also fucked up the perspective or the depth or both of them I’m honestly not quite sure, but it’s not my fucking fault!!! First of all, the damn background was hard to find, and even I found it, it wasn’t as good as I needed it to be, and not all the models fit right in the image. And if I were to shrink the models to get perspective, then I wouldn’t be able to see the nicknames that all this was about. And I also have to say that, in order for it to be about the same style, everything has been processed by neural networks. But the girls' faces are taken straight from the game, from episode nine. Because the neural network refused to even look like faces, and to do LORA, I don’t think it’s appropriate. And Joshy, what the fuck?!:KEK: I’ve only been gone 20 hours, and you’re already showing signs of changing churches.:KEK: Damn it! I don’t know anything. In this battle, you will fight, for the church of Maya - Josie.:cool: And here is what we are here for:cool: ( Not really:KEK::HideThePain: ).
The great battle of the churches, under the supervision of their gods..png
The whole comment is written with the help of a translator and usually I try to check and edit the text to the best of my ability.:HideThePain: But now, fuck! I’m tired and hungry!!!:HideThePain:
I didn’t really know if it was possible to mark people here. Up there, I put the names of the people in the picture. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So. Everyone was waiting for it :cool:( nobody:KEK::HideThePain: ). And it finally happened!!!:FacePalm:
A small disclaimer. The picture shows the opposition between two beliefs, but not good and evil. It’s just for fun, and it’s not meant to offend anyone. :cool:
Little complaint.:HideThePain: I spent two fucking days on this shit.:HideThePain: I’m amazed at how difficult it is to find references for this particular situation, to make them even remotely fit. I also fucked up the perspective or the depth or both of them I’m honestly not quite sure, but it’s not my fucking fault!!! First of all, the damn background was hard to find, and even I found it, it wasn’t as good as I needed it to be, and not all the models fit right in the image. And if I were to shrink the models to get perspective, then I wouldn’t be able to see the nicknames that all this was about. And I also have to say that, in order for it to be about the same style, everything has been processed by neural networks. But the girls' faces are taken straight from the game, from episode nine. Because the neural network refused to even look like faces, and to do LORA, I don’t think it’s appropriate. And Joshy, what the fuck?!:KEK: I’ve only been gone 20 hours, and you’re already showing signs of changing churches.:KEK: Damn it! I don’t know anything. In this battle, you will fight, for the church of Maya - Josie.:cool: And here is what we are here for:cool: ( Not really:KEK::HideThePain: ).
View attachment 3079889
The whole comment is written with the help of a translator and usually I try to check and edit the text to the best of my ability.:HideThePain: But now, fuck! I’m tired and hungry!!!:HideThePain:
I didn’t really know if it was possible to mark people here. Up there, I put the names of the people in the picture. :HideThePain:
I am the shield that protects Maya & Josy from toxic people
So this picture is very on point

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The more I look the more I am convinced that this is not a render of DPC, but more of a neural network generated render.
So in a way, ChipLecsap was right.
Lily looks too unnatural.
Am I the only one who thinks so?
If I'm right, and it really is neural net, I dread to imagine how many of these renders he has in the upcoming update.
View attachment 3078634

My main argument is the weird artifacts in the renders that are not peculiar to DAZ: hair sticking out of ears, unnatural fabric texture, and weird fabric simulation.
Also, the lighting in the scene is unnatural.
Also a rather odd angle of inclination. The background seems to dissolve and only the legs of the chair are visible.
I'm sure I'm right. DPC will probably confirm later.

I think that if Lily appears in the game only once with this hairstyle, it's definitely AI.
DPC is probably experimenting with a neural network to speed things up or to create a reference.
It’s probably scripted post-processing in Photoshop and the way Photoshop rolled out its neural network in Photoshop, most likely it’s used in this script or it’s not a script, and some supplement, I forgot what these things are called for different programs, completely out of my mind. :HideThePain: But as has been said here many times, in any case, it can not handle all its renders, out of too much.:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes