Aug 16, 2017
So. Everyone was waiting for it :cool:( nobody:KEK::HideThePain: ). And it finally happened!!!:FacePalm:
A small disclaimer. The picture shows the opposition between two beliefs, but not good and evil. It’s just for fun, and it’s not meant to offend anyone. :cool:
Little complaint.:HideThePain: I spent two fucking days on this shit.:HideThePain: I’m amazed at how difficult it is to find references for this particular situation, to make them even remotely fit. I also fucked up the perspective or the depth or both of them I’m honestly not quite sure, but it’s not my fucking fault!!! First of all, the damn background was hard to find, and even I found it, it wasn’t as good as I needed it to be, and not all the models fit right in the image. And if I were to shrink the models to get perspective, then I wouldn’t be able to see the nicknames that all this was about. And I also have to say that, in order for it to be about the same style, everything has been processed by neural networks. But the girls' faces are taken straight from the game, from episode nine. Because the neural network refused to even look like faces, and to do LORA, I don’t think it’s appropriate. And Joshy, what the fuck?!:KEK: I’ve only been gone 20 hours, and you’re already showing signs of changing churches.:KEK: Damn it! I don’t know anything. In this battle, you will fight, for the church of Maya - Josie.:cool: And here is what we are here for:cool: ( Not really:KEK::HideThePain: ).
View attachment 3079889
The whole comment is written with the help of a translator and usually I try to check and edit the text to the best of my ability.:HideThePain: But now, fuck! I’m tired and hungry!!!:HideThePain:
I didn’t really know if it was possible to mark people here. Up there, I put the names of the people in the picture. :HideThePain:
Yep, this would give Darkwen and Joshy an engaged member alright.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So. Everyone was waiting for it :cool:( nobody:KEK::HideThePain: ). And it finally happened!!!:FacePalm:
A small disclaimer. The picture shows the opposition between two beliefs, but not good and evil. It’s just for fun, and it’s not meant to offend anyone. :cool:
Little complaint.:HideThePain: I spent two fucking days on this shit.:HideThePain: I’m amazed at how difficult it is to find references for this particular situation, to make them even remotely fit. I also fucked up the perspective or the depth or both of them I’m honestly not quite sure, but it’s not my fucking fault!!! First of all, the damn background was hard to find, and even I found it, it wasn’t as good as I needed it to be, and not all the models fit right in the image. And if I were to shrink the models to get perspective, then I wouldn’t be able to see the nicknames that all this was about. And I also have to say that, in order for it to be about the same style, everything has been processed by neural networks. But the girls' faces are taken straight from the game, from episode nine. Because the neural network refused to even look like faces, and to do LORA, I don’t think it’s appropriate. And Joshy, what the fuck?!:KEK: I’ve only been gone 20 hours, and you’re already showing signs of changing churches.:KEK: Damn it! I don’t know anything. In this battle, you will fight, for the church of Maya - Josie.:cool: And here is what we are here for:cool: ( Not really:KEK::HideThePain: ).
View attachment 3079889
The whole comment is written with the help of a translator and usually I try to check and edit the text to the best of my ability.:HideThePain: But now, fuck! I’m tired and hungry!!!:HideThePain:
I didn’t really know if it was possible to mark people here. Up there, I put the names of the people in the picture. :HideThePain:
We need episode 10 as soon as possible. :cautious:
Otherwise, the madness will progress. :rolleyes:
Illustrations for the "Loony Comedy" by "Tante Dalli-ghieri" are already appearing. :alien:
Divine Quinn, save us.
bandicam 2023-08-03 12-25-26-901 (1).gif

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
On another fun tangent, anybody have any idea what the hell the jocks do at B&R?

There’s clearly no football (by which of course I mean American football); I don’t even think there are enough male students in the whole of B&R to field both offensive and defensive lineups, and fill a bench. You don’t try to build muscle mass, like Chad and Caleb do, so you can play soccer, basketball, lacrosse, baseball, volleyball, water polo, cycling, or tennis. It can’t be competitive bodybuilding, because they test for all the performance-enhancing things the jocks are confessedly taking.

Regardless, it’s gotta be something lucrative enough for the college to offer scholarships. And whatever it is, its season would have to start in winter or spring, because from what we can tell, they’ve not gone to any competitions in the fall quarter.

So… hockey?
Bodybuilding, I don't know if it's a university sport.

For the issue of doping, whatever the sport, they are tested and monitored normally.

I would say they are wrestling.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
We need episode 10 as soon as possible. :cautious:
Otherwise, the madness will progress. :rolleyes:
Illustrations for the "Loony Comedy" by "Tante Dalli-ghieri" are already appearing. :alien:
Divine Quinn, save us.
View attachment 3079978
With my knowledge of English, I have to wait another two weeks or even a month, :HideThePain: after the 10th episode, to read it comfortably in my own language.:HideThePain: So my madness will last a little longer than anyone else’s.:HideThePain:

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
With my knowledge of English, I have to wait another two weeks or even a month, :HideThePain: after the 10th episode, to read it comfortably in my own language.:HideThePain: So my madness will last a little longer than anyone else’s.:HideThePain:
Have you tried running the script through something like ChatGPT for translations?

I'm not sure how well it does slavic languages, but it seems to do latin-root and germanic languages relatively well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodyasura

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You may try to use a translator from Vladya.
It is very easy to use.
If the DPC does not upgrade to the new RenPy version, it will work.

Aug 29, 2023
The thing I'm looking forward to the most
Is for everyone to find out about the throuple

I just hope there is some drama
I’m with you, dude. That’s gonna break a lot of brains on the campus.

Especially among those people who think polyamory is just about sex. All those girls Tremolo ended things with, like Sage and Jill, whose knee-jerk response is gonna be, “Oh so he left me so he can tap two pussies.” No; he genuinely wants to fall in love with both of them.

It’s probably doomed, cuz all of them are gonna eventually favor one partner above the other, just like all the people here who prefer Josy to Maya or vice versa. Worst case, Josy will want the MC more, Maya will want Josy more, Tremolo will want Maya more, and none of them will be happy. Likeliest case, they’re gonna shed one girl.

No wait; actual worst case, there will be a fire and Tremolo will have to choose which girl to save. And as I’ve said before, I will be enraged if this happens.

shyney

Nov 8, 2017
Is the new episode still only the female protagonist (his sister) or does it change to the male protagonist at some point? Since Im not interessted in female protagonist games...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: lexlexx and Kpyna

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Hope your day is going excellently!
I just happen to have this for you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps!
OMFG!!! That's a fucking huuuuge list! Thank you very much. Yesterday, someone gave me a list of colors, but it wasn't even a quarter of what you just showed me. Many thanks again!

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes