Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
We need episode 10 as soon as possible. :cautious:
Otherwise, the madness will progress. :rolleyes:
Illustrations for the "Loony Comedy" by "Tante Dalli-ghieri" are already appearing. :alien:
Divine Quinn, save us.
View attachment 3079978
your fake goddess will not save anyone karamba, yesterday I had a revelation that showed me the real reason why the episode will come out in December. :Kappa:

85s09i.jpg

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
If it wasn't a Tybalt's presentation or if he hadn't been SO humiliated there, then of course (imo), the top-1 would have moved on to this scene, or rather a whole chain of events. I am sure that only a few noticed and followed the entire sequence of actions and what it led to.

View attachment 3080647

View attachment 3080648

View attachment 3080649

View attachment 3080651

View attachment 3080653

View attachment 3080655

View attachment 3080656

View attachment 3080659

First time I played the EP9, I noticed the "policemen" guy at the background, but I wasn't pay enough attention to the bottle that he leaved standing on the table with his urina inside.

Event in MCs room is random and plays in 20% (or less, lazy to check script now) cases when MC enters his room in appropriate (first) party phase time.

And finally - "fireman" guy taking the wrong bottle and puking because of drinking urine of "policeman" guy that he left in the bottle previously. I realised it only on my 3-4 playthrough finally. Because before that it seemed to me that he just choked with beer.

That's fucking hilarious too!
I legit have never seen this guy in MCs room in like 10-15 times.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tybalt's the kind of dude I want to protect all these lovely ladies from
I really want to make him take one of those feminist classes
Maybe he would finally learn how to respect women

I bet he doesn't even ask for consent before touching or kissing a girl
He disgusts me

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
It's funny to imagine the scene where several girls recognize the dick in the presentation and mention Fuckface name at the same time, and after that they look at each other across the auditorium and discover how many and which of them have already had contact with that dick.

Since I play with a mod and basically man-whore 80% of the time, in this scene in the auditorium both Sage and Josy identify the dick, and it's funny to see Jill's reaction when she notices this.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Since I play with a mod and basically man-whore 80% of the time, in this scene in the auditorium both Sage and Josy identify the dick, and it's funny to see Jill's reaction when she notices this.
You may get this scene without modes: have sex with Josy before her arrival into college and be on the Sage route

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It's funny to imagine the scene where several girls recognize the dick in the presentation and mention Fuckface name at the same time, and after that they look at each other across the auditorium and discover how many and which of them have already had contact with that dick.

Also, if you're on Jill's path and played full chick, when you go play tennis with her on that first 'date'. If you chose to use the showers at the same time as her, she also see the dick in the mirror. Albeit a flaccid dick, but enough to make her think "is that who I think it is?". She says nothing during that scene, and if you haven't chosen to sleep with Josy when you return home to see her she doesn't know its fuckfaces dick either, and doesn't say anything when that frame appears on screen.

And that reminds me of another hilarious moment, is near the end when Tybalt is parading around trying to show everyone his news paper interview,

(When you have chosen to sleep with Josy in that first date),
Josy mentions "How did your dick show up in Tybalt's presentation?"
Then the MC asks "has many other people seen it?"
Josy replies "A LOT of other people saw it!"
If your MC is massive DIK he'll reply "that's awesome!"
And if you've slept with Maya, you can almost tell she's jealous about that and looks slightly disturbed by it.
:ROFLMAO:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Tybalt's the kind of dude I want to protect all these lovely ladies from
I really want to make him take one of those feminist classes
Maybe he would finally learn how to respect women

I bet he doesn't even ask for consent before touching or kissing a girl
He disgusts me
On the bright side, among the male cast he'd probably enjoy those cummy kisses of yours more than anyone. He just seems like the type to be into that stuff, you know :KappaPride:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe, but it seems to me it was just her behavior in "public" place, while at home it's the opposite. This is an extremely strange family - that's what I'm 100% sure of. An adult 20+ years old guy who calls his adoptive parents "mommy" and "daddy" is some kind of fucking cringe.

In EP9 it was mentioned that Stephen choosed Tybalt, while Jade choosed Sage.

Jade doesn't like upstarts and mentions that Stephen "bought" himself a professor title, while she achieved everything herself. It's the same with Tybalt and Sage. Tybalt is a daddy's son who is pampered, bought everything for him, allowed, to whom he cries, etc. Jade is disgusted by his behavior. Sage, on the contrary, achieved everything herself and even abandoned the "noble" surname.

When Tybalt tried to tell her how MC was bad to him she figurally told him to fuck off. Same with lewd scene, when MC fucking her and Tybalt almost catching them. She probably often talks to him this way and Tybalt seems to be used to that.

Code:
$ currentFreeRoamLabel = "ep9_diks_ph2_lib_mid_label"

if "ep9_diks_ph2_piss_event_label" in event_list and "ep9_diks_ph2_ssolo_event_label" in event_list:

if renpy.random.randint(0, 5) == 3:

$ currentEvent = "ep9_diks_ph2_piss_event_label"

jump startEvent
who is more familiar with renpy - could tell the percentage for this scene to appear
That family seems to be just entirely dysfunctional from what we see in the game and from what Sage tells the MC.

Outside of Sage non of them seems to be really capable to have actual feelings for other people and even Sage has massive problems opening up and expressing those feelings.

Seems to be like generate a number between 0 and 5 and if it is a 3 than the scene fires?! So the chance would be a 1 out of 6?

Reactions: Kpyna

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe, but it seems to me it was just her behavior in "public" place, while at home it's the opposite. This is an extremely strange family - that's what I'm 100% sure of. An adult 20+ years old guy who calls his adoptive parents "mommy" and "daddy" is some kind of fucking cringe.

In EP9 it was mentioned that Stephen choosed Tybalt, while Jade choosed Sage.

Jade doesn't like upstarts and mentions that Stephen "bought" himself a professor title, while she achieved everything herself. It's the same with Tybalt and Sage. Tybalt is a daddy's son who is pampered, bought everything for him, allowed, to whom he cries, etc. Jade is disgusted by his behavior. Sage, on the contrary, achieved everything herself and even abandoned the "noble" surname.

When Tybalt tried to tell her how MC was bad to him she figurally told him to fuck off. Same with lewd scene, when MC fucking her and Tybalt almost catching them. She probably often talks to him this way and Tybalt seems to be used to that.
our judgment is strongly influenced by Sage's words, but they do not find much confirmation in the facts.

Burke "apparently" is very friendly with everyone, and we have no reason to think that he is not friendly with her as well.In the end, Sage brings a stranger into her home and from the first moment has a very aggressive attitude toward the person who is supposed to be helping them.An unloving parent might have reacted even more harshly

and likewise Jade, who approached MC precisely by showing empathy for his situation, seems very far removed from the mother who refuses to talk about feelings with her daughter.

In that family for now the most dysfunctional still appears to be Sage

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes