Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
our judgment is strongly influenced by Sage's words, but they do not find much confirmation in the facts.

Burke "apparently" is very friendly with everyone, and we have no reason to think that he is not friendly with her as well.In the end, Sage brings a stranger into her home and from the first moment has a very aggressive attitude toward the person who is supposed to be helping them.An unloving parent might have reacted even more harshly

and likewise Jade, who approached MC precisely by showing empathy for his situation, seems very far removed from the mother who refuses to talk about feelings with her daughter.

In that family for now the most dysfunctional still appears to be Sage
They keeping up facades. They're trying to look like upstanding, upper class people to the outside.

Tybalt is completely screwed in the head, so used to always getting what he wants, that he first can't even conceive that Jill doesn't want him no matter the obvious signs and when that finally sinks in he can't cope with it at all and just cries like a little child.

The parents both cheat on each other and probably are only still together to keep up the facade of a "normal family" even though they don't really love each other anymore (if they ever did in the first place).

I don't think they treated both Sage and Tybalt badly as in neglected them materially. But emotionally they are all scarred and all of them seem to be unable to really express any form of genuine warmth to each other.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They keeping up facades. They're trying to look like upstanding, upper class people to the outside.

Tybalt is completely screwed in the head, so used to always getting what he wants, that he first can't even conceive that Jill doesn't want him no matter the obvious signs and when that finally sinks in he can't cope with it at all and just cries like a little child.

The parents both cheat on each other and probably are only still together to keep up the facade of a "normal family" even though they don't really love each other anymore (if they ever did in the first place).

I don't think they treated both Sage and Tybalt badly as in neglected them materially. But emotionally they are all scarred and all of them seem to be unable to really express any form of genuine warmth to each other.
everything we think about Burke and Jade as parents is hugely influenced by what Sage confusingly told us.

other than that what other reasons do we have for thinking that Jade is a cold mother with whom you can't talk about emotional issues? absolutely nothing. she talks quietly about it with MC, with Cathe, there is no reason why she can't do it with Sage, only Sage tells us that she would react horribly.

clearly it is a dysfunctional family, but we are told (very confusingly) that Jade and Burke are bad parents , not shown

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
clearly it is a dysfunctional family, but we are told (very confusingly) that Jade and Burke are bad parents , not shown
Perhaps not shown directly. But the fact that both parents fool around with students kinda tells us a different story though. That's not mentioning the utter failure to raise Tybalt to respect the value of a dollar is a clear sign that they don't give a shit about raising their children properly. I suspect that either Prof Burke is either sterile or Jade is for them to adopt 2 kids. And with the fact that they couldn't be bothered to raise them properly also hints that they only got the kids for appearances nothing more.

Now as you pointed out, all this is mere speculation. But well founded speculation though.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Well Tybalt is going to be forced to adjust to life of a middle class citizen, after Mona reports his father and Quinn inevitably snitches on him as our perv prof finds himself locked up for pimping and embezzlement

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So. Everyone was waiting for it :cool:( nobody:KEK::HideThePain: ). And it finally happened!!!:FacePalm:
A small disclaimer. The picture shows the opposition between two beliefs, but not good and evil. It’s just for fun, and it’s not meant to offend anyone. :cool:
Little complaint.:HideThePain: I spent two fucking days on this shit.:HideThePain: I’m amazed at how difficult it is to find references for this particular situation, to make them even remotely fit. I also fucked up the perspective or the depth or both of them I’m honestly not quite sure, but it’s not my fucking fault!!! First of all, the damn background was hard to find, and even I found it, it wasn’t as good as I needed it to be, and not all the models fit right in the image. And if I were to shrink the models to get perspective, then I wouldn’t be able to see the nicknames that all this was about. And I also have to say that, in order for it to be about the same style, everything has been processed by neural networks. But the girls' faces are taken straight from the game, from episode nine. Because the neural network refused to even look like faces, and to do LORA, I don’t think it’s appropriate. And Joshy, what the fuck?!:KEK: I’ve only been gone 20 hours, and you’re already showing signs of changing churches.:KEK: Damn it! I don’t know anything. In this battle, you will fight, for the church of Maya - Josie.:cool: And here is what we are here for:cool: ( Not really:KEK::HideThePain: ).
View attachment 3079889
The whole comment is written with the help of a translator and usually I try to check and edit the text to the best of my ability.:HideThePain: But now, fuck! I’m tired and hungry!!!:HideThePain:
I didn’t really know if it was possible to mark people here. Up there, I put the names of the people in the picture. :HideThePain:
I like it , it kind of funny I'm just sitting on a tree, so at least I'll be the only one alive to enjoy Josy and Maya :ROFLMAO: :love:(y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What do you think the funniest scene in the game? It's this one for me. It cracks me up every time I see it. View attachment 3080238
If we talk about the really funniest moments, most of them was in Season 1. I'll never forget the prank on Derek in Pink Rose. It was laughter with tears.

20220823230145_1.jpg
20220823230204_1.jpg
20220823230206_1.jpg

Season 1 was generally focused on humor, with the entire Hell Week being a series of non-stop laughs - the prank on the jocks, the gay guard catch, break-ins at Tybalt's mansion and the toothbrush, running naked around campus at night. Golden days of BaDIK. Second season moved away from the humor center a bit and became darker and more dramatic, focusing on the characters and their personal stories. But game hasn't lost her charm.
This:
20220827184538_1.jpg
20220827184544_1.jpg

This:
20221108232438_1.jpg

AND OF COURSE THIS:
20220828035704_1.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
everything we think about Burke and Jade as parents is hugely influenced by what Sage confusingly detot us.

other than that what other reasons do we have for thinking that Jade is a cold mother with whom you can't talk about emotional issues? absolutely nothing. she talks quietly about it with MC, with Cathe, there is no reason why she can't do it with Sage, only Sage tells us that she would react horribly.

Both Jade and especially Stephen are horrible people. Both their kids have massive emotional problems. Again: This is not about material needs or anything. They probably showered both kids with gifts and gave them anything they wanted, trying to make up for the emotional needs and warmth they were missing. That would explain both Tybalt's behavior and character and Sage's problems.

There clearly are more reasons to think they were bad parents than there are reasons to believe they were good ones.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
That family seems to be just entirely dysfunctional from what we see in the game and from what Sage tells the MC.

Outside of Sage non of them seems to be really capable to have actual feelings for other people and even Sage has massive problems opening up and expressing those feelings.

Seems to be like generate a number between 0 and 5 and if it is a 3 than the scene fires?! So the chance would be a 1 out of 6?
I mostly agree. They are not in love anymore for years, Stephen admits that he is cheating on Jade in her face (and she decides to do the same against him). They are "fake" almost totally. As a family, on public, etc. This "family" is doomed. When Stephen dark side business and "hobby" will be revealed a lot of shit will get on the fan. At best Sage will stay with Jade, while Tyballs will find himself useless and helpless w/o fathers influence, money, place, etc.

Not giving your child (adopted btw) an opportunity to speak out or just talk about something mundane is not how a healthy family lives and works out for. And if Tybalt doesn't need it at all, then Sage suffered a lot from it in her short life, became closed and used to keep everything to herself.

Regarding random numbers and % of possibility for scene to appear - seems so. I remembered almost right, it's around 20% (16,66% to be correct - 100/6)

our judgment is strongly influenced by Sage's words, but they do not find much confirmation in the facts.

Burke "apparently" is very friendly with everyone, and we have no reason to think that he is not friendly with her as well.In the end, Sage brings a stranger into her home and from the first moment has a very aggressive attitude toward the person who is supposed to be helping them.An unloving parent might have reacted even more harshly

and likewise Jade, who approached MC precisely by showing empathy for his situation, seems very far removed from the mother who refuses to talk about feelings with her daughter.

In that family for now the most dysfunctional still appears to be Sage
Well, since we are still not know what DPC had planned and how, we can only rely on assumptions and conclusions that we can draw based on what we have seen or heard.

This friendliness is also fake and they behave this way on purpose, especially Stephen. A kind of intelligent professor, a former banker, an influential dude who gives grants to "talented" students.

Regarding Jade - she told MC briefly her situation and in fact she also keeps everything to herself, regarding Stephen's cheating, etc. and in her own way she was glad to "talk it out" to MC, even though he is a young student and generally a third person for her. If Stephen's is more of a natural "callousness" and a consequence of what he does, then Jade's is somewhat different. Tybalt is a young spoiled copy of Stephen. She don't like him. Therefore, in public Jade plays her role, and at home she comes off to the fullest.

Even if Sage hadn't told to MC who of them adopted Tybalt and her, we could easily make a conclusion by ourselves.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If it wasn't a Tybalt's presentation or if he hadn't been SO humiliated there, then of course (imo), the top-1 would have moved on to this scene, or rather a whole chain of events. I am sure that only a few noticed and followed the entire sequence of actions and what it led to.

View attachment 3080647

View attachment 3080648

View attachment 3080649

View attachment 3080651

View attachment 3080653

View attachment 3080655

View attachment 3080656

View attachment 3080659

First time I played the EP9, I noticed the "policemen" guy at the background, but I wasn't pay enough attention to the bottle that he leaved standing on the table with his urina inside.

Event in MCs room is random and plays in 20% (or less, lazy to check script now) cases when MC enters his room in appropriate (first) party phase time.

And finally - "fireman" guy taking the wrong bottle and puking because of drinking urine of "policeman" guy that he left in the bottle previously. I realised it only on my 3-4 playthrough finally. Because before that it seemed to me that he just choked with beer.

That's fucking hilarious too!
The funniest thing, my dear, is that police officer sneaks back into the party disguised as a firefighter after being kicked out. The guy drinks his own piss.:eek::ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Perhaps not shown directly. But the fact that both parents fool around with students kinda tells us a different story though. That's not mentioning the utter failure to raise Tybalt to respect the value of a dollar is a clear sign that they don't give a shit about raising their children properly. I suspect that either Prof Burke is either sterile or Jade is for them to adopt 2 kids. And with the fact that they couldn't be bothered to raise them properly also hints that they only got the kids for appearances nothing more.

Now as you pointed out, all this is mere speculation. But well founded speculation though.
Here again we are in the realm of the told and not the seen.

the only female student we saw Burke with rejected him in a fairly humiliating way as well, then he, we don't know if in a flashback or in the present of the story, confesses to having gone with 3 female students, who may in fact be 0, 3 or 333. we will never get confirmation of this, you can rest assured on that.

And MC being Jade's student is very relative guilt and still not canon.

a dysfunctional family, all 4

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

the only female student we saw Burke with rejected him in a fairly humiliating way as well, then he, we don't know if in a flashback or in the present of the story, confesses to having gone with 3 female students, who may in fact be 0, 3 or 333. we will never get confirmation of this, you can rest assured on that.

Stephen Burke, confesses only so he cheated 3 times. He himself never said so that they were female students.

Jade Burke assumes they were students, but Stephen doesn't confirm this. He confirms so he tried Isabella again. If Isabella is part of Stephen Burke's prey scheme, then one should keep in mind that Isabella is around 20 years older than the students. One can even assume that Isabella represents his prey scheme because Stephen tries it on her a third time in EP8.

There is of course no doubt that the Burkes are a dysfunctional family

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

at least it all in the family

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I was just thinking about what nickname Josy and Maya will get from my MC and of course how Josy and Maya will address the MC from EP10 onwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But like seriously what drugs do you take as a normal day?

(Also Josy is 100% Caramel but Vanilla fits Maya just fine.)

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes