iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
It has been ages since I’ve messed with this game (I’m talking a couple of years), but my antennae perked up recently when I heard someone say that Sage has a mom, so I thought I’d check back in here.

MILFs are my favorite in WEGs, so I was wondering how true this is, and how far (if at all) you can get with this hypothetical character.
To answer your question, you can go all the way with the milf, but it is going to be future source of drama/conflict when Sage founds out you have been messing with her mom - and its purely optional, you can avoid it, I am not going to spoil things for you, so enjoy.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
sure. but let's not forget, he was not so transparent with his status updates :cautious:. Before he went on vacation he was throwing around information about 70-75% , etc etc :whistle:. And spend 3 weeks braging about the speed of his new 4090's. :ROFLMAO:
I think he lied about his vacation and it was a month, not two weeks. He didn't do anything for two weeks after his vacation except work on the script.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It has been ages since I’ve messed with this game (I’m talking a couple of years), but my antennae perked up recently when I heard someone say that Sage has a mom, so I thought I’d check back in here.

MILFs are my favorite in WEGs, so I was wondering how true this is, and how far (if at all) you can get with this hypothetical character.
"A couple of years" you say? That must've been like...what...2 or 3 updates ago? :KEK:

And yeah, you can go all the way with Jade. :BootyTime:

Reactions: crabboid

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I am hanging in there. I'll only throw in the towel if it's the same as 9 or worse.
Well, just to give you some more hope. Looking through the scripts, it just seems like more work to make a giant-ass freeroam than it is to just write out dialogue (of course, you do more work as a writer than as a code monkey in regards to the latter) but it just feels like it's not worth the trouble.

I'm not sure how well-received Ep 9 was on Patreon because I'd usually just grab it from there then peace out but if some of the opinions on here were also reflected on Patreon, I kind of doubt DPC would do all of that again if people didn't like it. Unless he's a masochist.
Real talk, the band would look a lot better if it was Sage and the HOTs instead of the main girls.

The only girl other than Sage who looks like they belong is Josy.
For real. Maya's not nearly badass enough to be drummer. Even with her new hairstyle that's probably meant to signify "I'm gonna be a confident something or other now!"

Quinn would be a better fit as drummer. Riona on bass.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Just what people are saying. The HOTs party was a pain, but 9 was a nightmare. Not to mention on my path of choice, there was no payoff. At least 99.9% of people had a lewd time. Me? I got squat, except breaking Derek's heart and punching two idiots.
So is it the Others path but a Riona focus? If so, I'm actually the same. I play Others first. It's just more fun and easy-going. Plus, don't want to get my hopes up but it looks like there might a date event with Riona.

Reactions: aykarin

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, just to give you some more hope. Looking through the scripts, it just seems like more work to make a giant-ass freeroam than it is to just write out dialogue (of course, you do more work as a writer than as a code monkey in regards to the latter) but it just feels like it's not worth the trouble.

I'm not sure how well-received Ep 9 was on Patreon because I'd usually just grab it from there then peace out but if some of the opinions on here were also reflected on Patreon, I kind of doubt DPC would do all of that again if people didn't like it. Unless he's a masochist.
His patrons are 'Yes People'. Everything he does, they say it's great. There's been a few people on here that have said things that point to him reusing that code for 9. I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Going to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: allanl9020142

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Once again, a “Scene that should have been there but wasn’t.”

View attachment 3094111
View attachment 3094112
I hate this scene... And, tastes apart, since we have the option to play either as DIK or as a chick, to be well designed, it would have to allow us the choice to fuck or not to fuck Sage. Moreover, if, due to some wussiness, you decide not to fuck her, whatever your current status and affinity were, they should be locked as a chick forever. In fact, for it to be perfectly designed, tits should grow on the MC if he decides not to fuck Sage, and, then, you'd have to play the rest of the game as a futa.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Dude...

Look again at the numbers.

5868 renders

335 animations

8 2D-art pieces

4 2D-art animations

31 songs

65 sound effects

Its a shit ton of content, it's worth the download size.
Ok, I'm actually curious how much of this huge amount is dedicated to the story and how much to the branches. Because in my opinion 500-600 renders per branch is not enough.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I hate this scene... And, tastes apart, since we have the option to play either as DIK or as a chick, to be well designed, it would have to allow us the choice to fuck or not to fuck Sage. Moreover, if, due to some wussiness, you decide not to fuck her, whatever your current status and affinity were, they should be locked as a chick forever. In fact, for it to be perfectly designed, tits should grow on the MC if he decides not to fuck Sage, and, then, you'd have to play the rest of the game as a futa.
That's assuming everyone likes Sage.

To my liking she's at the very best, cute-ish.
nothing more. so you can take your "wussiness" and shove it. :cool:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Nah Quinn is the Ticket Scalper.
Her job is breaking into ticket masters offices and stealing them.
Then standing outside the pub asking $1200 for each ticket.

THAT's Quinn's role with the band!
:ROFLMAO:
1: i would applaud anyone for robbing ticketmaster! being front woman for a punk band, and spitting in the face of corporate giants would earn her the title, "quinn silver hair"
2: she would make karamba sell the tickets. :cautious:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
"A couple of years" you say? That must've been like...what...2 or 3 updates ago? :KEK:

And yeah, you can go all the way with Jade. :BootyTime:
Oh, Jade’s her mom? I guess I didn’t realize that, or maybe I forgot or something. I definitely went for her, until I realized that I like Bella better. There’s a omething about breaking through that Ice Queen persona is so hot. The big boobas help.

I’m sure I’ll jump back into it, and be like “That’s all they added, huh?” That’s been my general experience with these things, which is why I treat them the same way I used to treat Berserk: ignore it until you hear somebody talking about it.

Thank you, btw.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I’m sure I’ll jump back into it, and be like “That’s all they added, huh?”

That’s been my general experience with these things, which is why I treat them the same way I used to treat Berserk: ignore it until you hear somebody talking about it.

Thank you, btw.
if you didnt play that far and actually read the stuff then you have a nice weekend ahead.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
For real. Maya's not nearly badass enough to be drummer. Even with her new hairstyle that's probably meant to signify "I'm gonna be a confident something or other now!"
That's not her new hair style. It's a helmet to protect her head in case she throws a stick during her 10-minute drum solo.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
The only instrument that fits Maya's personality is a keyboard, but it's already taken... But it would be more appropriate if it were a synthpop band with two keyboards. And Bella should be the manager... She doesn't look like she belongs in a band... Sage can play guitar, but I think she'd better leave and join The Others band as the singer. Quinn on guitar, Rio on bass, Lily on drums, Sally on the keys, and Sage can also play rhythm guitar when needed.
this is just not true, maya would fit the roles of kazoo player, slide whistle enthusiast, and dumbshit we gave a tambourine so they felt included.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes