JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I hope this new episode finally gives us solo Josy. I might even be interested in solo Maya at some point (if only to rub it in Derek's face), but god I fucking hate the throuple, it feels so forced.
I'm hoping for a solo Josy, too, but I don't think it'll happen just yet, even if you've been rejected by them both and still have feelings for Josy. If that's the case, I'm expecting this episode to have more what-if scenes, like in the current episode.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I don't think that in this episode we will be able to have a solo path with Josy, but I believe that we will see the end of Josy and Maya's relationship, but only at the end of the episode.

The drama in the HOT's about where Maya will stay will tire Josy so much, to the point where she decides to break up with Maya.

I think that in this episode we will see Josy express, even more, how dissatisfied she is in her relationship with Maya, and the MC will know in advance, that she intends to break up with her, the episode should end with her and Maya ending their relationship, only in the next episodes will we have the chance to have a solo relationship with Josy, but it won't be immediate.

Maybe there's something from Maya's point of view, where she ends the relationship, but I don't care about her opinion.

Reactions: JosephH151

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
That's how I played EP9, since I'm J&M throuple fan:

Others single "monk" Josy (Neutral)
Others single "monk" Maya (Chick)
Others manwhore ending with 3 chicks in a bed (DIK)
Bella faithful run (Chick)
Jill faithful run (Chick)
Sage manwhore run (DIK)
J&M faithful run (Neutral)
Others Quinn / Rio / Lily & Nicole / Sarah & Mel endings (DIK)
And finally the "casanova" break ups runs - Bella while dumping Jill & J&M (uff...), then Sage (again Jill & J&M), etc. - it was a mandatory fly in the ointment.

Playing such way gives me the proper motivation and allows to better notice things, while starting from "dessert" and the most "wanted" part works as opposite to me.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yea, admittedly I haven't looked at the scripts for Ep 9 yet. That's also a new piece of information that I feel lik
DPC has great talent. In disappointing people. :LOL:
Not in the game, but in his personality and approach to work, his authoritarianism, which leads to the creation of an echo chamber and controversial decisions.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Although in general this theory is "normal" and is supported by logical conclusions and what this leads to in real life. BUT... I don't expect to see anything very "dark" or "crazy" in this game. AL was initially more gloomy and about the lives of people which already took place in life, adult people. BADIK - about the life of teenagers, college, fraternities, first love, etc. Stories with dead children and other things would be too contrasting and would bring us back to the mood and scenery of AL. I think it was some kind of tragic event with Bella, but still more simple and lighter than death of her newborn child. Even rape or something similar is perceived somewhat easier than the death of newborn children and other gloomy things. The way she "gradually" gives MC access to herself and constantly talks about the pace, not allowing MC to "insert" his cock into herself for several weeks, this is very similar to the behavior of a rape victim who experiences fear, distrust, and so on to the men. Jill's words - that Bella always speaks unflatteringly about guys and that MC was an exception also gives some hints. Judging by her past, Bella had nothing against the guys, was a party girl in college, naughty with her husband.
Approach the matter methodically.

It can't be a miscarriage because there are these children's stairs in Isabella's bathroom. Ergo there was a child. The only question is whether the child who once lived in Isabella's house was her own child or not. You should also ask yourself whether this child is still alive or not.

I think to myself so that it wasn't Isabella's own child and that child was still alive. Isabella herself implies in EP8 when she cut the MC's hair that she knows about cutting hair. So it's not that unlikely that Isabella always cut this child's hair. Practice makes perfect.

Because I'm mean and want to have some fun, you'll get a screenshot from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I don't think that in this episode we will be able to have a solo path with Josy, but I believe that we will see the end of Josy and Maya's relationship, but only at the end of the episode.

The drama in the HOT's about where Maya will stay will tire Josy so much, to the point where she decides to break up with Maya.

I think that in this episode we will see Josy express, even more, how dissatisfied she is in her relationship with Maya, and the MC will know in advance, that she intends to break up with her, the episode should end with her and Maya ending their relationship, only in the next episodes will we have the chance to have a solo relationship with Josy, but it won't be immediate.

Maybe there's something from Maya's point of view, where she ends the relationship, but I don't care about her opinion.
Where upon, Maya takes up a job at the Pink Rose!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Approach the matter methodically.

It can't be a miscarriage because there are these children's stairs in Isabella's bathroom. Ergo there was a child. The only question is whether the child who once lived in Isabella's house was her own child or not. You should also ask yourself whether this child is still alive or not.

I think to myself so that it wasn't Isabella's own child and that child was still alive. Isabella herself implies in EP8 when she cut the MC's hair that she knows about cutting hair. So it's not that unlikely that Isabella always cut this child's hair. Practice makes perfect.

Because I'm mean and want to have some fun, you'll get a screenshot from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also don't forget that mirror in the background to the right of the sink, already placed at the height of a child. Unless someone wishes to argue that it's there for shaving her pubies. lol
:)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It turns out that December 01/08 will be a release.

New music is just dope.
New main title theme:

Two other songs:

The song titles are interesting.:rolleyes:

If you take too many drugs, you'll float "Over the horizon."
My MC will not run away from Caleb, but will “Stand and Fight”.
Somehow that sounds like Tommy “Burn you down”.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
And actually why DPC does not use: Quadro RTX 6000?
As far as I’m concerned, she’s better suited for his purposes than 4090.
Although it is more expensive. But I do not think that it is so important to him.
You are mistaken. The 6000 cards are geared more towards AI and data center tasks. Each A6000 would be noticeably slower than each 4090, and would cost 3 times as much. The only advantage he would get is more Vram, which would allow him to make larger and more complex scenes, but given he isn't really running up against the limits on the 4090's most of the time, and we don't really want him making things even more complex.

Reactions: Kpyna and Meushi

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

That'd be nice. I'd like my Josy content without Maya. It's like trying to eat ice cream you dropped in the dirt. You can try to salvage what you have but it's just not as enjoyable.

But this is DPC, I fear he's most likely going to drag shit out. Ep 10 - more hints of discontent, Ep 11 - a big fight, Ep 12 - They break up. Maybe he'll squeeze in MC consoling Josy but the large bulk of a true solo Josy run will be Season 4.
It'd fit with Ep 10's title as well. "Calm before the ... Storm?" if shit was just kind of bubbling up for every subplot.

well we all know how DPC handles their patreon and discord. :KEK:
View attachment 3095338
Well at least from what I saw last time, he no longer immediately bans people for reporting bugs after using the mods he told them not to use. LOL.

Although, if you're not running multiple paths on a run then it's most likely the shit HE PUT IN that's "breaking" the game. Ironic.

I get why devs don't like mods and how annoying it is to deal with dumbasses that don't understand the risk and go complain to dev when the game breaks. But he takes it to the next level. The number of shit he puts in to fuck with you if you're using a mod is just incredibly petty. For me, anything that interrupts/"breaks" the game: shutting down the game or looping it back in random-ass places has just been stuff he deliberately put in.

Nah fool. I'm not going to do game-breaking shit like do a Bella, Sage, Jill in one-go playthrough. I just want to use the fucking built-in walkthrough and cheats for the stupid word-finding mini-game for English quizzes.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But this is DPC, I fear he's most likely going to drag shit out. Ep 10 - more hints of discontent, Ep 11 - a big fight, Ep 12 - They break up. Maybe he'll squeeze in MC consoling Josy but the large bulk of a true solo Josy run will be Season 4.
It'd fit with Ep 10's title as well. "Calm before the ... Storm?" if shit was just kind of bubbling up for every subplot.
I think Josy and Maya will fight this Ep then breakup in EP 11

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Today's discussion made my day. We finally got the final status update before the release, but still can't really talk about much without new content. So you fuckers decided to speculate on the release date of EP11 as if it wasn't coming in time for our grandchildren to play :LOL:

I am surprised he didn't say "It's the best one yet" Like the last episode.
That's a character progression, if I've ever seen one. That's on Boromir and Professor Snape's redemption levels.

Reactions: jw98259

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The song titles are interesting.:rolleyes:

If you take too many drugs, you'll float "Over the horizon."
My MC will not run away from Caleb, but will “Stand and Fight”.
Somehow that sounds like Tommy “Burn you down”.
Unlike many other theories, this may make sense, such symbolism.

But I will say one thing for sure, these guys from the indie rock band took the golden ticket, now their audience will increase many times over. Friday Prophets made a big fuck up, losing all their audience.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes