allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
hope the story actually goes somewhere with this episode. instead of merely adding more loose ends, lets try tying up some of the dozens of story threads we currently have going on

although if we are having date nights with many (if not all) of the LIs, i dont think the plot is going too far with this one. that will be like 1000s of superfluous scenes, and though they will be nice in the moment, i fear that they will be seen later as nothing more than stalling out the main narrative.

i hope im wrong though
Yo, bro. You don't get it. It's over 5000 RENDERS THIS TIME! That means it's going to be BIGGER and BETTER!

How is it better? I don't fucking know, man. Don't question it!

Is it going to cover any ground on all the stupid subplots? I already told you. It's going to be BIGGER AND BETTER!

You're saying that's not that point? Dude. Soooo many renders. Content. Every nuanced argument you have is therefore trash.

Surely he can't have this many renders and make you feel like you're playing something void of substance. Surely. It's not like he did that in Ep ... 9 :unsure:

Although, if I'm being real for sec I don't mind the thought of date nights. It at least does something to move the relationships forward instead of just an endless freeroam. Honestly, at this point I don't really give a fuck about how the story/subplots are going. They're all just kind of dumb when you think about them too hard. I'm just playing for the characters and the reasonably-sized party event at the end of each update.

However, I'd like it if DPC just threw in the towel on Maya's loan thing and just make look everyone stupid or say "Nuh-uh, that's not how loans work in my world." Do whatever, man. Just finish it, quick.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Perhaps you haven't been paying attention but, Ep 9 was just passed the mid-way mark of the intended story line. This is still only Ep10 about to drop. I'm not sure why you're expecting resolutions to start at this point. But typically this is where shit begins to hit the fan, not solutions being established. So I sense you might be disappointed again after this release.

I know it must be frustrating to not be able to flip to the last page and read the story ending, but it's how things are. I'm afraid you'll have to be patient for a couple more years before you start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. And you can complain all you want about how horrible Ep9 was, but like it or not it did advance the narrative some whether you agree or not. Your interpretation of what Ep9 did for you personally is irrelevant.

After Ep10 drops, you'll still have at least 6 more episodes to wait on before you get your answers to your preferred LI path. If this upsets you, then tough cookie.
Who the fuck talks about relationship paths, we all know those are the last ones resolved in this genre? Its about everything else that has dragged so long that no one cares anymore apart from wanting them done.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9692116

Reactions: Bleiu

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Sacrificed how? Is he a veteran?
He got kicked off Patreon by DPC for leaking high level previews, it's where the meme of DPC telling people that they are "hurting his business" comes from. DPC told him that he was hurting his business by leaking the previews, he also went on a bit of Taken rant about how he took time to find him but he would always find him.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He got kicked off Patreon by DPC for leaking high level previews, it's where the meme of DPC telling people that they are "hurting his business" comes from. DPC told him that he was hurting his business by leaking the previews, he also went on a bit of Taken rant about how he took time to find him but he would always find him.
Well, all I can say to that is: "Fuck dpc and his Mommy." This is the kind of toxic shit he does.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It turns out that December 01/08 will be a release.

New music is just dope.
New main title theme:

Two other songs:

Seriously, though, back in the day, playing music like that in a punk club would get your ass beat down. Not saying it's bad - I haven't listened to it enough (mostly because I find that guitar tone physically painful - people used to complain Metalica was too scooped, but that shit is another level of eliminating all the important frequencies on a guitar!), but punk rock it is not.

Reactions: 7thOmen

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Seriously, though, back in the day, playing music like that in a punk club would get your ass beat down. Not saying it's bad - I haven't listened to it enough (mostly because I find that guitar tone physically painful - people used to complain Metalica was too scooped, but that shit is another level of eliminating all the important frequencies on a guitar!), but punk rock it is not.
i think at this point it is correct to say that DPC decided to look for the band that would charge the cheapest price to get their songs haha.:KEK: :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes