Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I didn't ask how many. All I said was he doesn't see any other faction except his own. :ROFLMAO:
karamba is already lost his mind in the pile of money he has laundered with Quinn's church functioning as a cover for his illegal sale of methamphetamine. :KEK::KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Well, all I can say to that is: "Fuck dpc and his Mommy." This is the kind of toxic shit he does.
Damn it! I get it! The DPC fucked everybody! :KEK:
He deliberately banishes people and behaves, as he leads us pirates to subscribe to it and check whether we are told the truth, the banned people!!!:KEK:
And all the banned ones are actually his agents, who have a real account, and the ones that were banned were paid from the pocket of the DPC!!!:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn it! I get it! The DPC fucked everybody! :KEK:
He deliberately banishes people and behaves, as he leads us pirates to subscribe to it and check whether we are told the truth, the banned people!!!:KEK:
And all the banned ones are actually his agents, who have a real account, and the ones that were banned were paid from the pocket of the DPC!!!:KEK:
Damn it! Sign me up. I wanna get paid! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
¿ how many factions would it be ?, first there would be 5 main factions for the main girls, many factions for the secondary girls and some factions for the independents. :unsure:
Actually, if you look at the posts, there are two massive factions, one faction is Quinn:cool:, the other is the M&J faction.
After that come the factions, the mid level factions, those are the Sage, Bella, Jill factions.
After that come more entry level factions, that's the Riona faction and those two girls I forgot their names, but they are labeled S&M ( Sara and Melani??? :HideThePain: ).
Next are either micro factions, or independents, or people who like all girls in general.:Kappa:
There are also people like Joshi, who are hiding in multiple factions, but apparently support only one.:KEK::KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
just wait at some point you'll make a mistake and I'll take away your BMW, I mean your church I'll take away your church that's it. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3095855
Whoa, whoa, is the church taxed?? :WaitWhat:
Are you a fraud?:WaitWhat:
And our church is built entirely on voluntary foundations.:cool:
And donations are definitely not taxed!!!:WeSmart:
It’s all about selling drugs, lying. Nobody sells them.:KEK:
It’s like donuts at anonymous meetings. Any parishioner can come and get them if he wants.:KEK:
Also, our physical buildings are in the states that have legalized weed.:KEK::WeSmart::cool:
We are pure before the law. CHECK AND MATE!!!:KEK::Kappa::cool:

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Actually, if you look at the posts, there are two massive factions, one faction is Quinn:cool:, the other is the M&J faction.
After that come the factions, the mid level factions, those are the Sage, Bella, Jill factions.
After that come more entry level factions, that's the Riona faction and those two girls I forgot their names, but they are labeled S&M ( Sara and Melani??? :HideThePain: ).
Next are either micro factions, or independents, or people who like all girls in general.:Kappa:
There are also people like Joshi, who are hiding in multiple factions, but apparently support only one.:KEK::KEK:
Now, try and explain that to KАRАMBA. :ROFLMAO:

Aug 29, 2023
I like all the girls. Well, not Becky. Becky’s a bit much.

Fuck you.jpg

And not so much Madame Rose, who’s just a fancy expensive whore and not a valid relationship path (yet).

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
You don’t know these students because they’re not in your line of work. That makes perfect sense. :WeSmart:
If you loved rock, you’d know a lot of students who listen to rock and wouldn’t know students who listen to hip hop.:WeSmart:
is there people who listen to that 2000 pop punk music now on the u.s. tho? I'm half a planet away from there and I'm a metalhead so no idea

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
steam_announcement2.jpg
, copy paste if you don't have access since NSFW game:
Season 3 is ~60% complete!

Today, I can announce that the Episode 10 development is complete and the episode is being beta tested.

With the completion of Episode 10, Season 3 now stands at ~60% total completion.

Currently, Season 3 consists of Episode Interlude, Episodes 9 and 10.
Episodes 11 & 12 remain to be developed before Season 3 is complete.

Season 3 is roughly 12 GB today, including 12,000 images, 700 animated scenes, and 80 new songs.
Season 3 is already comparable to Season 2 in size and content, even when two episodes remain to be developed.

Among the improvements you'll discover in Season 3, you'll find an overall higher image and animation quality. I've also developed new exciting mini-games for this season.

Thanks for your support and patience while I'm putting all my efforts into developing the best game I can create.

Love
Dr PinkCake
Uncompressed PNG:
steam_announcement2.png

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Approach the matter methodically.

It can't be a miscarriage because there are these children's stairs in Isabella's bathroom. Ergo there was a child. The only question is whether the child who once lived in Isabella's house was her own child or not. You should also ask yourself whether this child is still alive or not.

I think to myself so that it wasn't Isabella's own child and that child was still alive. Isabella herself implies in EP8 when she cut the MC's hair that she knows about cutting hair. So it's not that unlikely that Isabella always cut this child's hair. Practice makes perfect.

Because I'm mean and want to have some fun, you'll get a screenshot from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for me, that second mirror and "children stairs" looks like an accessory for intimate hygiene (shaving etc).
Such stairs are not necessary for a children older than 7-8 years and are dangerous for younger ones. What is the point of it at all, given the height at which the mirror hangs in front of it? What you suppose baby would do there?
The sink is to the side and much higher than the "child" mirror. I have never seen anything like this intended for use by children either in apartments of multi-storey buildings or in private houses. A ladder for the child to reach the "adult" sink? But then why that second mirror below and the ladder standing in front of it?

Adding here those lightened renders from her closed room, where MC trying to figure out what is inside, we clearly see that it's not a "baby" room. It's just ridiculous and strange to put child (baby) room in such place. It's near the bathroom which produces a lot of noise, and I doubt that walls is that capital. As I know, such buildings in USA are pretty "flimsy", walls, at least internal, usually made of light blocks, drywall, wood and other similar materials. Show me an ordinary house in the USA as in the "Bella quarter", which is built entirely of brick, or at least of concrete blocks, including the interior walls. Btw this was mentioned once is regards of DIKs mansion, when MC sparring with Sage.

This is nonsense and a rarity. At least in the southern regions and where temperatures are moderate in winter. We, in turn, know that the BADIK takes place somewhere in the southern part of the USA, because Zoey was traveling to San Diego (which in turn is close to the border with Mexico) by train and for an quite short time, hardly more than half a day. Long-distance trains look different, and not like a subway ones. Long range passengers have to rest, sleep, etc.

Child story in overall doesn't fit well in the BADIK universe. In case of child death it's changing game mood and setting to the very dark tones. Bella's words about forgiving James and her hopes that he also forgiven her doesn't give me the sense that it's about and because of their child or the consequences of his death or something like that.

We used to get the flashbacks in the beginning of each new episode. In EP9 we got a video instead of classic bunch of renders. That was a Bella's house, at the Christmas or New Year time. Probably about 3 or more years ago, when those "accident" happened. Was she a victim of robbery and rape? Was it James who made all that mess in her house that night? If so, why he did that? Who was the man walking out of that locked room? James, who was a military man and died in some kind of military conflict, is also a "normal" version. Or he was not a military man, but for example made expeditions to some exotic countries and African tribes. Some accessories and trophies we saw gives us a hint.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 3096134

Uncompressed PNG:
View attachment 3096130
Man, that hair style really is so bad, what was he thinking picking this one? :WaitWhat:

Like it physically makes no sense... :HideThePain:

Did DPC do poorly in school? Does that mean season 3 will be 120% complete? Or are the remaining 2 episodes 40%, which means they will be smaller?
:WaitWhat:

Interlude (20%) + Ep. 9 (20%) + Ep. 10 (20%) = 60%

60% + Ep. 11 (20%) + Ep. 12 (20%) = 100%

Also those are just very rough estimates, since the episodes seem to become larger and larger we're probably closer to 55% and each Ep. will now take a year. :HideThePain:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
View attachment 3096134

Uncompressed PNG:
View attachment 3096130
WTF? Maya is barely recognizable and her sex appeal dropped.

Looks like she copied her new hairstyle from the one the Italian singer Patty Pravo (see photo below) used to have in the Seventies... :FacePalm: Dude... That's 50 years ago!

wp-1609686169947.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes