anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Did DPC do poorly in school? Does that mean season 3 will be 120% complete? Or are the remaining 2 episodes 40%, which means they will be smaller?
The ~ means approximately. He has stated many times that he considers the interlude as part of the season 3. So he considers the two episodes + interlude to be approximately 60%, which means he considers the next 2 episodes to be of a similar size (maybe slightly smaller (although he always plans smaller updates but ends up with bigger updates)) to the the two main episodes so far.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
This is the first image when Maya actually look decent with it, I think the lack of make-up, or more subtle make-up helping
I really like Maya and I think she had some great scenes (like the fuck in the classroom), but I'm not sure I can warm up to that. :KEK:

Elated colony

Jan 25, 2020
yo fellas i literally came back just now the last time i played was months ago and now this new updaate u cant not create an new save or smth or import i dont understand anything can anyone help? i would like to play again from the start but idk how

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes