Sep 26, 2023
That's exactly why you have a very superficial knowledge of the game outside of the J&M branch, because playing some lewd scenes from gallery or mod does not give you and create a complete and a whole story picture for you and does not allow you to build the correct sequences regarding the characters roles, their influence, etc, as well as reading the script and viewing images separately out of the game. It's like reading the movie script instead of watching the movie itself or even worse.
screen01.png

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
If you reject her intimacy, she basically has no more words for the MC and you can avoid her after.
accidentally triggered her(Sage) route earlier, now im trying to avoid advancing her route (but its too late), and i keep getting her events for intimacy & worry that it would get in the way of my main girl.
Turned down visiting Sage at MC birthday and went out with Jill instead, it ended with MC thinking he should not two time.. Should I restart if I want a full Jill route?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
accidentally triggered her(Sage) route earlier, now im trying to avoid advancing her route (but its too late), and i keep getting her events for intimacy & worry that it would get in the way of my main girl.
Turned down visiting Sage at MC birthday and went out with Jill instead, it ended with MC thinking he should not two time.. Should I restart if I want a full Jill route?
You're asking the wrong guy on this one.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
By rights you should have a MINUMUM of 8 different playthroughs. Chick routes for all girls requiring the chick status, then theres the Neutral routes for girls and finally the Dik route for the girls.

Each girl can have her own playthrough or you can mix it up, thats up to you. Yes i know thats ALOT of playing the same game over and over but, if you stick to playing it multiple times you'll see all branches and witness each outcome, then you'll have the saves ready for the later additions when they drop.

DPC has made multiple outcomes depending on your choice of girl and status route and each one is unique ( hopefully, long term hoping ). So go for it, start again and witness the glory of Being A Dik...

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
He'll announce it on Friday, his usual devlog day and release will either be 1st or 8th depending on how many bugs the beta testers have found.
I don't remember him releasing a release date on Friday. Also, even if he does announce a release date, he needs at least 7 days to fix all the bugs.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if you are on Jill route and are fucking Sage, as long as you don't lose the Jill route, you can choose Jill at the end of ep. 8. to make sure you don't lose the Jill route, make sure to go with Jill on the picnic she plans at the same time as helping Sage when she is sick. when you get the 2 options, don't go to Sage, go with Jill and you should be good. if you don't have those options you need to start again. i made sure when i was on Jill's route i didn't do anything with any other girls. after that, smooth sailing as long as you stay chick or neutral affinity.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So, I'm bored and decided to create a post about Quinn.
So, we know that Quinn is DPС's favorite character and here's the reason why.
1) Quinn is a Scandinavian girl type. She is unemotional and tries to hide her emotions.
2) She's afraid. And tries to hide her fear, or rather angst, to put it correctly. What is angst? It's a metaphysical fear. Fear of chaos and uncertainty. The irony is that Quinn is the very embodiment of chaos, and yet she has a fear of disorder.
3) Quinn is entropy. Entropy is the desire to achieve order through disorder.
In a closed system, entropy is always high. B&R is a closed system and when Quinn starts to act, there is chaos and entropy. Through the creation of chaos she is trying to create her own order, her orderliness of things. But when things don't go according to the rules, chaos begins, new entropy generated by other variables she gets angst. Fear that order is slipping from her grasp. And everything she planned, everything she calculated was wrong. For her, people are chess pieces, but chess pieces can be unpredictable and have a will of their own. People's wills create new entropy.
And what if love is her biggest angst?
P.S. My apologies to the Germans for such a vulgar use of the wonderful term angst.

hybridfapper

Jan 9, 2019
Just sharing these gorgeous shots of Sage, which till this day are still my favorite scenes, her body just looks so perfect here, the slight wetness giving off the shiny texture. Might sound weird but damn I love it when her body looks sweaty and Episode 9 has delivered on that :BootyTime:

Only wished that it was in a brighter setting like it was here, still hot in it's own way, here's to more shiny Sage scenes! (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
My last run was through the Jill path. In this one, the MC is Neutral—and had only ever fucked her. (And Zoey, of course.) I wanted a nice monogamous path for her, and I also wanted to see whether it’d get him out of taking an STD test.

He always stupidly says he just knew he didn’t have any STDs. With no evidence for this except wishful thinking, and despite indiscriminately putting his naked cock in every available warm hole, plus the bathroom glory hole. Despite raw-dogging sex workers.

But if the only other person he’d been with was Zoey (and they were both virgins when they first fucked), he could legitimately tell Jill he couldn’t have anything. Jill might insist on a test regardless, but I wanted to see some change of dialogue which acknowledged this. No dice though. She still wanted him tested, and we still get that fun scene where he unnecessarily shows his cock to the nurse.

Anyway, two things I noticed. This time around I had the MC take Jill through the Haunted Mansion during the Halloween party. She was pretty useless thanks to her banana costume. Then when the “ghost” showed up, we got this:

Oh fuck.jpg

I wondered whether this was unique to the Neutral path, so I re-went down a Chick path I’d saved before. Nope, Jill still says fuck. In both, Tremolo later asks her, “Did you just say ‘fuck’?” and she denies it. But he says it all the time. He’s rubbing off on her.

The other thing I noticed during this run, is this little comment from Maya back in episode 2, when she’s talking about Derek’s strikeout record, and why he persists regardless.

Read it in a book.jpg Dads secret magazines.jpg

Her dad Patrick is really religious… yet he’s still got a secret stash of stroke magazines. Or he thinks they’re secret, anyway.

Yeah, it’s been my experience that religious Christians either
  • actually read the Sermon on the Mount and strive to be gracious and forgiving like Jesus, or
  • never read it, cherry-pick bible verses which support their prejudices, and hypocritically hide their vices instead of confessing they have them same as everyone else. (And, frequently, get caught.)
Patrick fits that second category to a T.

Aug 29, 2023
Quinn basically fucks for free out of all the scenes I can think of with her. (Which is ironic as fuck lol)
In the threeway with Quinn and Riona, the MC doesn’t pay her with his pocket money; he takes money out of his student loan. He pays it back later with his inheritance. Quinn charged him $500.

That’s the only time he pays for her. The rest of the time it’s done out of love… which she’ll never confess to.

Reactions: mojococo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He'll announce it on Friday, his usual devlog day and release will either be 1st or 8th depending on how many bugs the beta testers have found.
That seems most likely would be nice if he made the announcement tomorrow but don't know if he would do it on a holiday and he does like Fridays

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes