SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
i'm joking :D
but she is funny and caring in that note, even if they are not in a relationship, you can see that she wants to take care for MC.
that kind of girl is worth of puting a ring on that finger :)
hahaha ok you are right, but Josy theme... will be a hard blow between her and the MC.
The trust fell back to 0

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
hahaha ok you are right, but Josy theme... will be a hard blow between her and the MC.
The trust fell back to 0
It isn't. NOTHING new happened in 0.3.
All that "distrust" BS is in DPC's ending summary and people, instead of playing and thinking by their own head, are grasping at those words like they're some kind of The Holy Book - forgetting that DPC did EXACTLY the same thing after 0.1.

Just an artificial drama worth of facepalm in one of the worst updates DPC ever produced - including both AL and BaDIK.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The trust fell back to 0
That`s exactly the thing.
How many more secrets are there,will she start to be honest or will those secrets come out the same way as the Josy thing did?
I`m sure putting up with her will be worth it in the long run but for now I got mixed feelings

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
That`s exactly the thing.
How many more secrets are there,will she start to be honest or will those secrets come out the same way as the Josy thing did?
I`m sure putting up with her will be worth it in the long run but for now I got mixed feelings
YEah. Secrets of Maya will be crucial, and not a few and depending on how she react after unexpected visit from Joshy.

tg

May 1, 2017
Just started playing BADIK, yesterday, and so far its a very interesting and good game. But I do have a few questions, firstly is there a Vault code for Ep 1? (Side-note to first question the reason I'm asking is because at the beginning of the game the stove has a number on it and so does the "Glory Hole" if you click on it, and I did that before getting "Quinn's Restaurant's" number) Secondly is there a way to delete specific save files, cause I sorta clicked on a random one when trying to switch windows? (Also as a side-note to that question a delete button for saves would actually be pretty nice, just saying) And lastly is there a way to access console commands for this game at all without modding? Because it seems like DPC doesn't like Mods, and I can respect and understand but Im curious.
To answer the first part of your question, yeah the current version (0.3.1) has a bug so the final number of the ep1 code doesn't show up unless you're playing with no minigames. DrPC fucked it up. Since there's no reason for it to be like that. I'd tell him he fucked that up, but I'm not sure I can make bug reports, so there's that.

I guess there's no easy fix for you for that bug though. Not unless you're comfortable editing the underlying code. It's probably not worth your time. You actually find the final number when you're raiding HOTS, and it's on the left door that's locked. That's where you're supposed to find it. But, it doesn't show unless you're playing on easy mode.

Edit: oh, I forgot. The final number is 6. You find it on that door, like I said.

Reactions: Jibbers

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All that "distrust" BS is in DPC's ending summary and people, instead of playing and thinking by their own head, are grasping at those words like they're some kind of The Holy Book
Obviously now that the mc freakd out in this weird retrospect echo-of-the-future forshadowing thingy i'm gonna totally drop Bella because the one-liner commentary in the phone suppose to be spooky and i'm suppose to spook out.
I bought a new magazine for your gun btw, meet at 13:00 on rooftop?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Obviously now that the mc freakd out in this weird retrospect echo-of-the-future forshadowing thingy i'm gonna totally drop Bella because the one-liner commentary in the phone suppose to be spooky and i'm suppose to spook out.
I bought a new magazine for your gun btw, meet at 13:00 on rooftop?
Bring the ammunition. I have beer.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It’s interesting to see how much ppl got invested in pinkcak older work A.L espacially about the f*** incident . But for me i laughed my ass off it because i got the girl i wanted and was happy to see the other bu** in hell........... but probably this is just me because .....i’m heartless :devilish:

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
To answer the first part of your question, yeah the current version (0.3.1) has a bug so the final number of the ep1 code doesn't show up unless you're playing with no minigames. DrPC fucked it up. Since there's no reason for it to be like that. I'd tell him he fucked that up, but I'm not sure I can make bug reports, so there's that.

I guess there's no easy fix for you for that bug though. Not unless you're comfortable editing the underlying code. It's probably not worth your time. You actually find the final number when you're raiding HOTS, and it's on the left door that's locked. That's where you're supposed to find it. But, it doesn't show unless you're playing on easy mode.

Edit: oh, I forgot. The final number is 6. You find it on that door, like I said.
So what is the code for Ep 1?
I've got 1 and 3/8 and now 6. Must've missed the other one

EDIT: Also what does everyone mean by Josy incident? Is it something that happens in Ep 2 or 3?, cause if so, that's all I wanna know right now, cause I'm not all the way through Ep 2 yet, and I'd rather be surprised by whatever it is. More fun that way for me.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

EDIT: Also what does everyone mean by Josy incident? Is it something that happens in Ep 2 or 3?, cause if so, that's all I wanna know right now, cause I'm not all the way through Ep 2 yet, and I'd rather be surprised by whatever it is. More fun that way for me.
To answer the first part cheat is ur way to survive in this game

As for the second part rest assured jossy incident happend in the 3rd episode so good time playing and fapping ;)

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
To answer the first part cheat is ur wsy to survive in this game
Uhm I dont quite understand what you mean by that? I feel like Im not doing all that bad really....

EDIT: Oops, almost forgot, killer94 thanks for the quick response and also for not giving away any details.

tg

May 1, 2017
Yeah, that confused me too. But, what you've got is actually the code: 1-3-8-6. It was a funny way for him to give two numbers, but there you have it. Oh, and you need to input the code within the episode they're for. But, you can just load a game to do that, and it'll register in your persistent file.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Uhm I dont quite understand what you mean by that? I feel like Im not doing all that bad really....
I meant if u want to unlock all the content without woking up with migraine by the next morning (like quinn)...cheat.....otherwise u’r free to play however u like

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Hey thanks tg really appreciate that, and you know that is actually a really clever way of doing it. (giving that code that is)

tg

May 1, 2017
On another note, I've heard the people on the discord suggest there's not a walkthrough yet for the game. And, further advice that DrPC is wanting to write his own. I can't imagine how hard this game is to navigate without either looking at the code, or following a guide. It's crazy he thinks people will just "follow their gut" when there's so much bullshit in the paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes