VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
THIS IS IT BROTHERS, ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.
And how many bugs will mod makers find? :unsure:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
So 8th December it is... Fuck... Just how I predicted, even though I was really hoping to be proven wrong...

Anyway, what would you guys want to see the most in the new update?
For me it would be:
- Sage path: more heartwarming boyfriend/girlfriend stuff;
- Josy & Maya path: larger amount of Josy scenes separate from Maya (a break up between them would be perfect, but I don't count on that, it's too soon);
- Others path: more Riona content (not only sexual, but also romantic) plus MC being able to help Quinn with drug dealing if he slept with her after the Halloween party;
- Jill path: possibility of cheating on Jill with Bianca;
- more with Heather, maybe a possibility to actually fuck her behind Tommy's back;
- more with regular girls outside of the HOTs and main LIs.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 3111374
The deluded "Quinn is a LI" simps are gonna have a heart attack now that an official DPC Ep10 poster has RIO as the 6th girl in it. <Kicks the hornets nest and runs away> :ROFLMAO:
Rio = Others' flagship girl.

Anyway, 8th December: the precise day wisest people here have been predicted since September.

You know who these wise people are. No need to mention them ;) (y)

Likewise, we know who are the simpletons who kept on repeating about an October, then November release.

Reactions: aykarin

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
View attachment 3111374
The deluded "Quinn is a LI" simps are gonna have a heart attack now that an official DPC Ep10 poster has RIO as the 6th girl in it. <Kicks the hornets nest and runs away> :ROFLMAO:
Quinn's fans won't be sad, because most of them like Riona too. As she's the closest character to Quinn.

Let me just say that the trouple route is being bigger like Maya and Josy look so far in this picture.

Reactions: aykarin

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Well I guess the episode is huge which is good news, however it also means its mess with a LOT of bugs, thats why it's taking them 3-4 weeks to finish beta testing.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes