anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I buy this game from steam, will the release date be the same?
No, steam version won't be available until end of ep 12 (upcoming ep is 10), DPC releases seasons on steam rather than episodes. Ep 9 (and previous interlude) through to ep 12 are season 3. Only first two season (eps 1-8) are available on steam.

Reactions: KaiserST

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You when you realise it's another giant free roam event:
View attachment 3112100
I mean...no one forces you to play it. :WeSmart:

Me when it's just as bad or worse than 9.
Honestly the biggest problem with those free roam events is the navigation. The camera constantly breaks any form of logic. Like you enter a room through a door and instead of looking into the room from the door, you're looking from the opposite site of the room towards the door you just came through. The amount of times I just misclicked, especially during the first one or two playthroughs when you don't know what is happening when and where... :HideThePain:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
People trashing Maya's hair, did you see Josy and Quinn? Hahah omg.
I don't get it, Quinn's hair looks like... Quinn's hair and Josy's hair looks like her typical, cutesy updo pigtails. It doesn't look particularly bad, just childish at worst. Maya's hair looks like she's a serial killer by day, serial killer by night. And at least 20 years older.

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. I remembered the very embodiment of entropy.
Unless, of course, we’re talking about girls with no powers or anything.
f34a6105e63a07e935034c2d78713d57.jpg
Koko Hekmatyar. Like entropy strives for absolute order, it also wants world peace. But just as entropy will disappear when absolute order comes, so will the Coco case when world peace comes. She’s an arms dealer, and if she doesn’t need a gun anymore, her business will cease to exist. She and entropy are literally the same thing. And right now, she’s the most dangerous woman on the planet Earth.( Again, apart from any magical creatures or superheroes or anything like that) Because it has quantum superiority over every country on the planet. It has a quantum computer in orbit around the Earth and a network of satellites, also probably quantum, I’m not sure, long ago watched anime. Hacking, disinformation, coups d'état is as easy for her as breathing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So. I remembered the very embodiment of entropy.
Unless, of course, we’re talking about girls with no powers or anything.
View attachment 3112137
Koko Hekmatyar. Like entropy strives for absolute order, it also wants world peace. But just as entropy will disappear when absolute order comes, so will the Coco case when world peace comes. She’s an arms dealer, and if she doesn’t need a gun anymore, her business will cease to exist. She and entropy are literally the same thing. And right now, she’s the most dangerous woman on the planet Earth.( Again, apart from any magical creatures or superheroes or anything like that) Because it has quantum superiority over every country on the planet. It has a quantum computer in orbit around the Earth and a network of satellites, also probably quantum, I’m not sure, long ago watched anime. Hacking, disinformation, coups d'état is as easy for her as breathing.
Bro, I actually have no idea about anime anything. :ROFLMAO:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. Today, I’m dedicating a day to Joshy.
Did you know that Joshy’s adventures, manga, and now anime?
Here is the name and initial package of the harem:
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Another random picture of Joshy’s harem:
33442.jpg
The girl with the sperm on her face is the same love Joshy from another game. She kisses him with the sperm of another man, in her mouth.

And now, a story about how Joshy could.
Was able to win the love of a prostitute, suspiciously similar to Rio. With the help of love, kindness and romance.
Oh yeah, well, he’s also fucking rich!
Comic Joshi, love&Rio..png
Sorry, boys, Rio’s been stolen.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I said they don't love each other the way they used to and these photo show it perfectly both Josy and Maya love MC more the other girl. Josy and Maya still love or like each other but its not it once was Mc is what is making them happy
Josy and Maya have and had their problems, I don't deny that. There will also be problems. But in a relationship, problems have to be overcome. Josy and Maya do that. In doing so, they even strengthen their relationship.

There is no doubt in my mind that Josy and Maya love each other.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So I just took a quick cursory look and it seems like it's mostly different bio lines or end-of-episode report lines.

Other than that, there's just different/additional renders or extra lines or getting a full lewd scene that depend on RP starting in what seems like Ep 3. With almost all of it being for Josy or Maya. Sometimes Jill, oddly enough.

There's also an interesting one where it's if both Maya's and Josy's RP combined is over 60 that determines whether you get additional dialogue in Ep 8.

I also found that you need to have certain RP with the DIKs for Tommy to offer to buy you a lapdance in Ep 3. I never realized this since I've never chosen anything that gives you minus points for the DIKs. As far as I can see from my quick glance, that's the only time RP with groups has actually had an effect on anything at all besides bio lines.

Seems like RP points for the most part are on the same level of importance as dik/chick status points (not affinity). Can't say it doesn't matter but at the same time feels like mostly flavor text. Doesn't change or direct the story in any significant way. More like gives you something a little extra according to your preferences. Although, I'd argue you'd already be trying to max out RP with a certain character anyway if you're on her path. So seems kind of unnecessary.

It was just a rough overview of what I found. There could be other things I didn't catch but it really just seems like the RP system has boiled down to showing whether you're closer to Maya or Josy. Which makes me think DPC has been hinting at a throuple breakup for longer than I thought.
"There's also an interesting one where it's if both Maya's and Josy's RP combined is over 60 that determines whether you get additional dialogue in Ep 8."

You confirm for me here that the RPs of Josy and Maya are added together and also have an effect. That's why I think so that the added RPs of Josy and Maya could determine whether the throuple is successful or Josy and Maya split up.

It can also lead to Josy and Maya getting fucked in the ass in EP10, so Maya gets a hot strapon DP from Josy and the MC.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So true...
I guess it needs time to polish. Even if beta testing and polishing is done next Monday, he'll still release next week. This is reasonable since you will still have about a week to fix bugs if needed.
View attachment 3111374
The deluded "Quinn is a LI" simps are gonna have a heart attack now that an official DPC Ep10 poster has RIO as the 6th girl in it. <Kicks the hornets nest and runs away> :ROFLMAO:
DPС said in recent Q&As that he can't make branching the way we envision it. Either way, each episode will focus on one girl more than the other.
Ep 10 will probably focus on Sage and Riona, Lily of Others. Quinn will also be an important figure, but Riona will be given more attention.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy and Maya have and had their problems, I don't deny that. There will also be problems. But in a relationship, problems have to be overcome. Josy and Maya do that. In doing so, they even strengthen their relationship.

There is no doubt in my mind that Josy and Maya love each other.
except, that the story of the game show the opposite.
if MC not part of their relationship, they are basically in life support and everything show as they constantly arguing and they are at the doorstep of breaking up.

if MC part of their relationship, than they are in a bit better position, but as they gonna get more and more time spending with MC, eventually they gonna grow distant from each other, it's just matter of time before jealousy comes in to play too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stemmyz and dalli_x

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Not a single word about how great the next episode’s gonna be :PogChamp:There’s a chance that it might be good or might be even worse than great ones :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes