RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
The banner is great.
Quinn is out and Riona is in. Quinn Church burned down. Satanism has lost. The pagan god DPC has rendered a banner of power. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So. Today, I’m dedicating a day to Joshy.
Did you know that Joshy’s adventures, manga, and now anime?
Here is the name and initial package of the harem:
View attachment 3112145
View attachment 3112147
Another random picture of Joshy’s harem:
View attachment 3112149
The girl with the sperm on her face is the same love Joshy from another game. She kisses him with the sperm of another man, in her mouth.

And now, a story about how Joshy could.
Was able to win the love of a prostitute, suspiciously similar to Rio. With the help of love, kindness and romance.
Oh yeah, well, he’s also fucking rich!
View attachment 3112157
Sorry, boys, Rio’s been stolen.
2 days later Joshy92 is found dead from multiple stab wounds from 99 different knives all still stuck in the corpse. One knife which was embedded so deep, only half the hilt was viewable

Damn, bloodyasura you got Joshy killed. Tf's wrong with you? You planned it that way. Admit it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
can sluts actually be sluts in this game every party are bunch of sorotie girls that all wait in line for mc so annyoing:(:(:(this game has such cool looking concept and character design but for me is completply destroyed by harem logic/no realismno competition no story....

the models are so beautiful sadly

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
as someone else said, based on the previes that is unlikely. We will get multiple locations, and even timeskip.
definitely gonna be better than ep 9 (y).
In my opinion, previews do not prove anything.... how many previews of the last chapter were set at the halloween party? very few. remember how for example no one realized Nicole was wearing a costume (one of the worst costumes)...

hard for there to be such an invasive party for a second time, but I don't know how different the chapter will be in terms of playability

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Actually not. The banner only shows what happened to Josy and Maya from EP7 to EP9. Maya has become more and more courageous and Josy has become more and more fearful. A dik chick thing.

Isabella and Jill have become more neutral in their perceptions of the HOTs and the DIKs. This trend has also become apparent.

Riona has moved more towards Chick and is moving away from Quinn. We were able to observe that too.

With Sage it is like this so that she is either the LI of the MC and will play to the fullest. You can read this during the sex scene in EP9. If the MC isn't with Sage, then Sage is free to do whatever she wants. You unattached.
wrong-scrubs.gif

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
DPC hasn't oversold the episode this time, saying it's the best ever, so I have hope

It will be good having a change of pace from freeroams
nah he should skip the free roam/mini games .... and make the game more decission based and focus more on story antagonist/better writting/lesser girls but more in deph like kinks .... the game could be so much better

the concept and the models are top noch the problem is the dev hinders imself so he is not in my top 10 but he could easily be top 3

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nice picture and nice shirt motif. Josy is the queen and her heart was hit by two Cupid arrows.:love:
The Queen of hearts :
represents sincere and loving woman of tender heart. For a man this card means his sweetheart lover or a woman he will marry. For a woman she signifies a sincere friend or a nearest relative. More generally, the Queen of hearts evokes the feelings of unconditional and caring love.
:cool:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I was thinking about watch The Game Awards but it seems i will be playing BaD

If someone upload the game in the date of course...:rolleyes:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
DPC hasn't oversold the episode this time, saying it's the best ever, so I have hope

It will be good having a change of pace from freeroams
But that could mean different things to different people. If it's a 100% freeroam minigame, that might be the best ever to him and others and not so much for others. So, who knows at this point.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes