Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I wouldn't know that part. But I did tell Josy things would've been different when she asked. So, who knows where that will go. Not sure I'd get with her if she broke up with Maya anyway.
When Josy and Maya break up when on others path if MC still shows Josy likes her could lead to a solo that way, personalty I think the hardest way to get solo is on other path but that my guess I could be wrong

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Has anyone here ordered a commission from FlowerXL before?

Just curious about turnaround time. I was thinking of asking him (her?) to draw Sage being possessed by the Venom symbiote.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
When Josy and Maya break up when on others path if MC still shows Josy likes her could lead to a solo that way, personalty I think the hardest way to get solo is on other path but that my guess I could be wrong
I'm not sure I want it. I am sure that I want Rio, but, I doubt that will happen.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, I don't buy it. Quinn would have retorted back.
Don't care if you buy it or not. Both Tommy and Quinn know the piece of shit is dangerous. He's so much of a pussy and that makes him unpredictable. Which is why one of them needs to step up and tell Trem it was a real gun. Otherwise Trem's gonna get shot. By a fuckin pussy ass bitch.

Reactions: SAB23

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Don't care if you buy it or not. Both Tommy and Quinn know the piece of shit is dangerous. He's so much of a pussy and that makes him unpredictable. Which is why one of them needs to step up and tell Trem it was a real gun. Otherwise Trem's gonna get shot. By a fuckin pussy ass bitch.
I subscribe the user above and think you're on copium. The most logical explanation and what fits with Quinn's response is that he was saying the truth. But make your own headcanon.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I subscribe the user above and think you're on copium. The most logical explanation and what fits with Quinn's response is that he was saying the truth. But make your own headcanon.
That's what everyone does anyway. I'm not a fan of Quinn. I just don't feel like Vinny fucked her. We'll all find out as the game progresses and no one knows shit until then.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

sampow

May 14, 2023
First off and I mean this sincerely: Fuck Vinny. Second, you can't believe anything Vinny says. I truly doubt he fucked Quinn. Once again: Fuck Vinny. Seriously.
I reckon Quinn fucked him. There's a number of subtle (and less subtle) things that point to their past relationship, however, like a lot of the characters' pasts, DPC doesn't ram it down your throat, so it's easier for people to believe what they want to believe.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I reckon Quinn fucked him. There's a number of subtle (and less subtle) things that point to their past relationship, however, like a lot of the characters' pasts, DPC doesn't ram it down your throat, so it's easier for people to believe what they want to believe.
I really don't care who she's fucked. What's it actually matter in the grand scheme of things? Nothing. I'm not on her path. I doubt any of the girls are virgins except maybe Sally, her friend(I forgot her name: Rebecca?) and maybe some of the feminists. I doubt it, but who knows. Even Rio has a past. To me none of that matters.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I really don't care who she's fucked. What's it actually matter in the grand scheme of things? Nothing. I'm not on her path. I doubt any of the girls are virgins except maybe Sally, her friend(I forgot her name: Rebecca?) and maybe some of the feminists. I doubt it, but who knows. Even Rio has a past. To me none of that matters.
I like that many characters have their own agenda (some more than others), and that their whole world doesn't revolve around the mc. Knowing past relationships etc. does add to that mix of information. For players that have sided with Quinn, knowing that Vinny (finally one of the main antagonists) was her previous boyfriend, or at least that they fucked, does complicate things, in an interesting way. Will it matter? Don't know. But I like that it's there. We don't need every characters' entire sexual history, but there are some that could matter.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I like that many characters have their own agenda (some more than others), and that their whole world doesn't revolve around the mc. Knowing past relationships etc. does add to that mix of information. For players that have sided with Quinn, knowing that Vinny (finally one of the main antagonists) was her previous boyfriend, or at least that they fucked, does complicate things, in an interesting way. Will it matter? Don't know. But I like that it's there. We don't need every characters' entire sexual history, but there are some that could matter.
Well, I'd rather not know any of that to be honest. But it's there, I'm old and not young, dumb and full of cum, that it will bother me. I mean I've seen posts from dumbasses that get upset that their moms aren't virgins. Like they want to be born from immaculate conception or some shit. I think because I'm old, I accept the fact that everyone has a past, a backstory. But do I want to know it? No. But if it's there, I accept it. I just don't want to see flashbacks of it, nor do I need the girl or the dev to give me an entire essay about it.

If Quinn's past fuck buddy does matter, it'll rear it's ugly face with the MC getting shot if and when Vinny finds out. Until then, it doesn't matter if they were or weren't fucking.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I agree that it doesn't matter, but with the info we have the safest thing to assume is that it happened.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well, I'd rather not know any of that to be honest. But it's there, I'm old and not young, dumb and full of cum, that it will bother me. I mean I've seen posts from dumbasses that get upset that their moms aren't virgins. Like they want to be born from immaculate conception or some shit. I think because I'm old, I accept the fact that everyone has a past, a backstory. But do I want to know it? No. But if it's there, I accept it. I just don't want to see flashbacks of it, nor do I need the girl or the dev to give me an entire essay about it.

If Quinn's past fuck buddy does matter, it'll rear it's ugly face with the MC getting shot if and when Vinny finds out. Until then, it doesn't matter if they were or weren't fucking.
yes unfortunately I know this kind of individuals since most of them are part of my generation the zomers. these crazy people develop a strange parasitic relationship with fictional characters or people from the internet. It's a very bizarre thing to see. the best way to deal with them is to ignore them or give them a good dose of bullying. I have not developed those behaviors because I did have good parents haha. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes