sampow

May 14, 2023
also , let's not forget that, they had days to come clean to each other, and they didnt until MC confronted them :whistle:.
and at the end of episode 9 already laid out the foundation for future jealousy, considering that they start counting how many times they had sex with MC without the other presence:cautious:
This is a very good point, they had no intentions to come clean with each other until the mc forced their hands.

Although I think it was clear to everyone that the mc was with Maya, so really it was only Josy who was keeping quiet about her own infidelity.

Josy’s face when the mc spills the beans to Maya during that library scene says it all. And yet it was Maya that received all the hate after that episode… :unsure:

Definitely one of the best coomer games I've ever played. Really enjoyed getting to know every character, Derek being the classic example of "oh boy this douchebag" proving to be a great friend especially in the context of frat brother. I appreciate that the game at least has a valid reason for the MC to have girls constantly around and fucking with multiples of them since the whole thing is wrapped up in the party Greek life, and the fact that several main girls may be willing to play a little bit but if you want something real you actually have to be a guy they would want to be with.

I dont want to read thousands of pages of posts, but I see there is a debate about the freeroaming aspect of the game. I have to agree that I'm not a fan of "Talk to X" checklists where you have to wander around several mansions to find people. The fast travel button definitely helps, but there are usually a couple of rooms that aren't on the list. I'm already geographically challenged in real life, the shifting perspective when you are moving around rooms of the mansions throws off my sense of where I actually am and the actual physical geography of each mansion is nearly impossible for me to discern.

Anyway, just wanted to drop my two cents. BTW Massive DIK is best route and Melanie best girl
DPC does a great job on the entire game until it comes to navigating free roams! It’s borderline random as to what clicking in any direction will do!

The original free roams were small, they gave you a chance to play mini games to earn money, check rooster, check and send messages, make phone calls, hunt for a few renders, and increase the mc’s stats. It was fine; a minor lull in the story.

Then came the prep party, where you had to navigate through the prep’s house. It was a step up, but tolerable.

But the DIK mansion changed everything. The navigation is abominable, and the task list has just grown and grown. The HOTs party and dorm party have just shown that this is the direction DPC wants to take, and episode 9 blew that through the roof.

The winning formula of linear story with some branching and occasional free roams has been replaced with massive free roams with occasional branching story. And the broken up flashback style of telling the story makes it even less immersive.

I have hardly even been looking forward to episode 10. I won’t even be surprised if I don’t rush to download it and play it as soon as it’s released, hopefully my level of expectation is low enough that I’ll be pleasantly surprised…

Yeah I’ll probably still rush to download it. :sneaky:

Do the new updates usually get leaked here the first day of the highest tier patreon release or does it take some time? Asking for a friend.
Some games take days to be uploaded here, but this game is usually here around 1 minute after the highest tier release! By the time you see the links on Patreon, you will see them here, it’s uncanny! :eek:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is a very good point, they had no intentions to come clean with each other until the mc forced their hands.

Although I think it was clear to everyone that the mc was with Maya, so really it was only Josy who was keeping quiet about her own infidelity.

Josy’s face when the mc spills the beans to Maya during that library scene says it all. And yet it was Maya that received all the hate after that episode… :unsure:
I heavily disagree. Josy simply shocked because Maya supposed to be lesbian:cautious::whistle:
also, Maya was quiet too, otherwise they would have talked about why MC stormed out, but they didn't:cautious:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Are there any season 2 completed without mini games? Would play them without mini games but it takes so long just to get through one path.
i think season 3 brings the option to disable the minigames in the saved games menu. I haven't checked it out personally because the mini-games don't bother me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SirDawcio

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So is Bella's husband in the military (or more like was)?

The freeroam jump scare in Ep 2 and someone here mentioning how the picture of the shoes look like combat boots makes me want to draw some conclusions.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

The freeroam jump scare in Ep 2 and someone here mentioning how the picture of the shoes look like combat boots makes me want to draw some conclusions.
Its only theories and speculation, nobody except DPC knows it.

But i dont think so. 3 years in the military, without any communication with his wife? Not very likely. If he would be KiA or MiA Bella would at least got a letter for that by the military. Except he is some super-secret-James-Bond-Spy type... but... yeah, get real. Maybe she is repressing the reality... but i think she repressed something else.

Nah there is something else with him. And of course it has something to do with Bellas mental issues. Iam not even sure Jill knows what is really going on. She was curious herself about the locked room after MC mentioned it and cleary didnt know anything about it. Regarding her Husband she knows SOMETHING, but i dont even think its the truth. Overall i think Jill knows a little bit but is pretty much in the dark too.

There really has to be some progress with ep10 in that regard, especially considered the MC/Bella path is getting serious now, it cant be that this topic goes untouched any longer.

I did have many little theories in my head for this storyline.

My best guess is, Bella had some traumatizing experience during the merriage, like a miscarrige for a child or something like that... and both couldnt deal with it but bella kinda repressed all that while her husband just left?

For the boots behind that door... i mean... i have similar boots, they could be just for hiking like mine. I think the military theorie is mixed with the fact that MC imagined a military guy while he was drunk, and some made a connection here with the boots where is none. But thats mostly the case about theories around here.

Like many people were absolutely sure that "man-bun" from the prep party in ep5 is Sages father and so on... turned out... he is not, so far he is just some guy. In fact, most theories in this thread turned out to be false. There werent that many that were true so far. The one true theory i remember the most is, some people said that Chad is gay even before episode 3 came out, to me it became clear a little later on, around episode 5 i think.

For Bella and her husband, there as many theories as characters are in the game. Without any real hint or even evidence so far.

Lets wait and see, but i dont think the husband is in military, or if he is/was... its not the reason he is gone.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Still, a minimum of $5 monthly pledge makes a minimum of $60 per episode, and having the episode with a delay of TWO WEEKS is an instigation to piracy...

One single episode is not worth $60. Not of this VN nor of any other.

And DPC seems to be aware of that because currently on Steam the bundle of "Acting Lessons" + "BaD Season 1" + "BaD Season 2" is sold at less than 28 Euros (about 30.60 USD).
Dont know if you are aware... but you can simply subscribe for a single month when the update is coming out and get it like that. Thats the way i do most of the time for good AVNs around here, like artemis, chasing sunsets or in this case... being a dik. Paying 5$ is enough to get it on december 22th. I will go for 10$ this time to get it at december 11th i think. I did the same for ep9 but it was a disappointing one. If ep10 is disappointing again... well... its a pirate forum for a reason i guess.

Reactions: Kpyna and ZenoMod

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

No. The popular consensus was he was a female impersonator who worked for a drag show with the stage name of Long Dong Silver. His most famous impressions were Tina Turner, Elvira, and Queen Elizabeth II.

• Wow
Reactions: allanl9020142

sampow

May 14, 2023
I heavily disagree. Josy simply shocked because Maya supposed to be lesbian:cautious::whistle:
also, Maya was quiet too, otherwise they would have talked about why MC stormed out, but they didn't:cautious:
I dunno chip, sounds kinda like selective memory to me... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at Josy's face go from "serious talk face" to "What the fuck are you doing Fuckface! She didn't need to know that! :eek:"

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
so for those who knows
i played the game moded versions (i'm basiclly fucking everyone all paths open)
so when episode 10 released can i use my moded save? will it be broken?

this is question for those who tried

Reactions: RK - Milf

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
so for those who knows

Depends on the mod, by the sound of it you used Scrappy's (Sancho's doesn't allow for all paths open), so you'd need to wait for him to update his mod before you'll be able to play the new episode. Beware that DPC will probably put in more tripwires for all paths open (like he did with Bella and Jill in ep 9) so it may take a while before Scrappy can set his mod up to beat the new tripwires.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
so for those who knows

you're pretty fucked up, at this point I think you should know that DPC likes to put obstacles to people who use mods. if you want to know how to fix it, I suggest talking to Sancho. next time use the command prompt or a save editor. :KEK:
Ha.jpg

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I hope that both of you are having an exceptional day so far and that it continues to be so!
I would be delighted to update the post. I am pleased to hear that you both enjoyed it.

I had already been updating the original post to incorporate the latest content released by DPC. The only element that remained unaddressed was the release date announcement images for this week. I have since updated the original post to include these images. However, I am uncertain if my contribution has provided any significant insight, as the placement of these new images is challenging due to their zoomed-in, single-character focus.

If anyone has noticed something that I have missed or disagrees with my approach, please let me know.
You've done a great job, but I'd also add this render from the game's splash screen to your table here.
S3_DIKs.png

I think this is generally going to be one of the very first scenes in the game where Tommy, Rusty, and MC go to talk the morning after the party.

S3_Heather.png

This render refers to either the scene with Sage or the scene with Riona.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I dunno chip, sounds kinda like selective memory to me... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at Josy's face go from "serious talk face" to "What the fuck are you doing Fuckface! She didn't need to know that! :eek:"
oh, this?, yeah, fair enough. but here both of them guilty again, maya's face is also show she knew what is coming once MC pulled out the logs :LOL:

Reactions: Kpyna

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's not Maya's fault that she cheated on Josy with the mc
She didn't even know at the time that she could be attracted to guys.

Still all that bad stuff had to come out so the throuple could be built on a solid foundation
And not lies & deceit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes