anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
if maya get a boy the poor dude would be turn out to be a weirdo for sure.
So, some evidence is needed for this statement:
I really need to marry Josy & Maya
I'll be the most loving & caring husband in the world
I will listen to all their problems & make sure they are always happy
The prosecution rests your honour.

Nov 23, 2022
Incel virgins. Not having their own personal life, they are ready to wage a holy war even if their virtual LI just talks to another man, for them this is already cheating and forced NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Phahaha, dude, i didn't even write a single word on this forum and you already making assumptions about my insecurity. Come here, i'll give you more facepalms.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I generally agree, but I still think that that render of Josy was not done in Heather's room. First of all, you can't see Josy's metal bed and headboard. Well, secondly, very questionable meaning. Why would there be a need to cover the bed or the walls with pillows? Even if Josy and MC wanted to create a romantic tent atmosphere, there just isn't enough room for two and the whole structure is pretty flimsy. And besides in that render there's a garland of little lights coming from somewhere above.
It looks more like an attic or some abandoned house where MC went to spend the night. The floor is cold and the walls are blowing out so they've covered the walls with pillows.
Maybe it's not a tent, but it could be Josy's dad's house that MC and Josy wanted to visit.
View attachment 3117767
It's also commonly thought to be Heather's room because of the color of the walls. But the same walls are in other rooms in the DIK mansion (like the basement). So we can also assume that Josy is temporarily living in the basement.
By the way, the banner shows Josy lying on the MC's bed with the same hairstyle and bra as in the preview. And Maya is lying on a sheet somewhere in nature judging by the background. So it's more likely that the preview is of the DIKs mansion than anything else.
View attachment 3117807
Rio's head is prominent. Maybe by EP 11, Jill will be pushed off the banner and become a side. She is the only one not looking at the viewer. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 22, 2023
well, of course she's pretty, the problem is that she's a feminist barbie who likes to break balls with her complaints and isn't able to get a job to pay off her debts. also she blocks us the individual route with Josy, but hey, we just have to give her some time for that 44% to do their job lol..:KEK:
Haha! I know, right? The story has two subplots that I'll never understand why they're still mysterious at this point. The first one is the uncertainty regarding Lynette's last name, and the other is the reason why Maya does not want to find a job to pay off her debts. :FacePalm:

Imagine for a moment that you are Tremolo. How hard could it be to have this conversation with your father? :LUL:

Tremolo: Hey, dad.
Neil: Hi, son.
Tremolo: Can I ask you a question?
Neil: Sure.
Tremolo: What is my mom's last name?
Neil: It is Burgmeister (or Rockefeller, or Rothschild, etc.).
Tremolo: Thank you.

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes