YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Not sure if this one has been posted yet.

View attachment 3121207
Ahh yes, everyone is looking great, except Maya with that receding hairline cut. It has to be some graphical limitation because I feel like you can sorta get how it’s supposed to look. Sadly it looks like Lego hair, that’s been placed on her head like a helmet. It looks like you could land a 747 on her forehead.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I mean no judge but Sarah kinda lame nothing intriguing about her only she is kinda wild from time to time
Heather seems like a drama queen so i about her down
Heather doesn't instantly fall for the MC like 90% girls in this game. This in itself makes her stand out. And I'd say Maya is much more of a drama queen than her, forcing the entire main cast of BaDIK to constantly shoulder her life problems. Heather has a strong character plus short temper which is an explosive combination, resulting in lots of angry outbursts by her. But this trait, although I agree it might be irritating to some people, also makes her character original and gives potential for interesting relationship dynamics. Outside of that, her looks are among the very best.

Sarah is far from being lame. You may dislike her for her personality, but she is probably the only character outside Quinn in the entire game who is not afraid to speak her mind or trash talk somebody. Even though she sleeps around a lot, she is not a hypocrite about it and doesn't pretend to be somebody else. And she doesn't idiotically fawn over the MC. Even if she loves having sex with him, she doesn't idolize him and tells him what she thinks. She also possesses one of the most realistic body proportions and normal face, thus doesn't look like a doll (like many character models in BaDIK).

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
long time didn't check this game. thought it could be finished already. but looks like not even close. what i have missed? in short.
is it abandoned?

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Heather doesn't instantly fall for the MC like 90% girls in this game. This in itself makes her stand out. And I'd say Maya is much more of a drama queen than her, forcing the entire main cast of BaDIK to constantly shoulder her life problems. Heather has a strong character plus short temper which is an explosive combination, resulting in lots of angry outbursts by her. But this trait, although I agree it might be irritating to some people, also makes her character original and gives potential for interesting relationship dynamics. Outside of that, her looks are among the very best.

Sarah is far from being lame. You may dislike her for her personality, but she is probably the only character outside Quinn in the entire game who is not afraid to speak her mind or trash talk somebody. Even though she sleeps around a lot, she is not a hypocrite about it and doesn't pretend to be somebody else. And she doesn't idiotically fawn over the MC. Even if she loves having sex with him, she doesn't idolize him and tells him what she thinks. She also possesses one of the most realistic body proportions and normal face, thus doesn't look like a doll (like many character models in BaDIK).
for Heather and maya comparison i agree 100% maya up only because she somehow become more stable last episodes and she is the twin of the best male character in the game (Derek) plus she has more content consider her path with josy but yeah she is a drama queen
but Heather is too attach to tommy even with his problems and their plus thing between them their relationship is weird kinda

for Sarah agree but less content to be honest for her to be up with the rest her model is good but you see her a lot in the background unless there is a sex scene with free roam for Mc she will be there for a sex scene
but for talking her mind is 100% true

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
long time didn't check this game. thought it could be finished already. but looks like not even close. what i have missed? in short.
is it abandoned?
Bruh. Look at the activity in the thread. It usually receives dev updates from dedicated posters on Fridays. We’ve got people itt making graphs and statistics on his work. The latest episode is very close to release as in likely early December. The expanded story branching, plus ever increasing amount of renders, animations etc has massively increased the scope of the game and dev time. Think one update or year type deal.

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
time to join the wild theorys club.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we already saw jill mom so i think no

for sage she said her self that her family left her on orphanage when she was child i believe

but it somehow related to jill because of the house and area sooo maybe just maybe
jill royce and Mc also royce mother side but his dad didn't tell him because of Mc grandfather don't want anything linked to them (this is just maybe 1% true but yeah)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: katzenstreu

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Heather is attracted to the "bad boy" types, but then can't understand why she keeps getting treated like a doormat (many such cases). She doesn't understand she can do a lot better. I think that a carefully balanced MC DIK choice set (covering her up when staying with Sage after his MJ hissy fit, telling her about Tommy cheating, helping her run the jock out of her bed and then plying her with absinthe at the HOTS party, etc.) will show her that a bad boy can treat her right.

Plus she has a great rack and with her temperament is probably a tigress in bed.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
The dark girl could also be Josy's mom. And that redhead is probably Bianca's mother, and Bianca and Sage are sisters.
about bianca this is actully maybe true i agree with u
but josy's mom? have we seen her before because i don't recall that

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Conventional wisdom holds that Miranda is Bianca's mother and Viv is the mother of the girl sitting next to Bianca and talking to her during Jill's performance.

What's more important is who takes the photo, because it's not a selfie.

Maya and Derek's mother's name is Helen (I don't know if her last name is Bailey, because it's not mentioned). Josy's mother is Iris Moore and her stepmother, Tommy's mother, is Monica Taylor. Amelia is Jill's mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dsx144

Aug 4, 2020
Bruh. Look at the activity in the thread. It usually receives dev updates from dedicated posters on Fridays. We’ve got people itt making graphs and statistics on his work. The latest episode is very close to release as in likely early December. The expanded story branching, plus ever increasing amount of renders, animations etc has massively increased the scope of the game and dev time. Think one update or year type deal.
For me though considering the massive support that we are giving to drpinkcake through patreon the updates are tooooo slow. Thats why i have stopped supporting through patreon. Yes the game is amazing but he should have been able to deliver more considering the massive support that he is getting from the community.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes