katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Fucking without feelings is a one night stand. No commitment, no responsibilities, just fun and pleasure. Nice to have when your young and carefreee. Nothing wrong with it, you dont need feelings to have fun.
did that a few times and came to the conclusion that its not for me.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
did that a few times and came to the conclusion that its not for me.
Ye, i had quite a few one night stands when i was younger, now that im matured ( old ) I've settled down with my misses and her cats and I'm happy with life. Still miss my early years sometimes thou..:D but wouldn't change how it is now....

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
and he does a lot of stupid things
I guess you were never young? The stupid shit I used to do at his age, I'm lucky I'm still alive. Not to mention the shit-ton of non-life endangering shit I pulled. As a youngster, you have to act stupid just to make the most out of this short time we have on this world. I will never understand the mindset of all the people who play life safe.

Reactions: bloodyasura

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
1. MC.
I realize that the main characters are supposed to be vapid to make it easier for the player to associate themselves with him, but he's terribly annoying for most of the game.
First of all, he's just stupid. He doesn't understand obvious things, he's not skilled in social interactions, and he does a lot of stupid things. Secondly, he doesn't have the best design, very often he looks like a maniac from horror movies. Third, MC is the obvious Marty Sue of DPС himself. I'd like to see a character with at least some personality in his place, not a sponge character.
While I don't agreed with 100% of what you wrote, I'm fully with you when it comes to the MC. He is obviosuly a Marty Sue and the author's self-insert. His personality - outside of what we have control over - is pretty trash, for example through the entire Episode 4, when he acts like a little girl. Even Derek notices it and calls him a 'snowflake' (if you stay in his dorm).

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I realize that the main characters are supposed to be vapid to make it easier for the player to associate themselves with him, but he's terribly annoying for most of the game.
First of all, he's just stupid. He doesn't understand obvious things, he's not skilled in social interactions, and he does a lot of stupid things. Secondly, he doesn't have the best design, very often he looks like a maniac from horror movies. Third, MC is the obvious Marty Sue of DPС himself. I'd like to see a character with at least some personality in his place, not a sponge character.
that's not the fault of the character, after all his decisions and behavior are made by DPC. and the quality of a good protagonist depends on his creator. but look on the bright side at least comparing him with other AVN protagonist, tremolo is always willing to fight.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Okay Now I am 100% sure that This Walk who made like to anyo you Untitledsss.png
you do that then you see this screenshot0041.png
WTF does anyone know why in earth it says to get on her good side if she's not even going to try to be even with him ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Dec 22, 2017
Solo Josy route looks likelier and likelier, is Maya going to have the same? I hope so, ever since Josy came to B&R I've been hoping for it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes