Aug 29, 2023
Heather doesn't instantly fall for the MC like 90% girls in this game.
Oh but she does. When he finds her in the first HOT mansion free roam and covers her up, her response (after yelling at him) is to go to her bedroom and masturbate till she squirts. When he finds her in the tub at the preps’ mansion and starts fooling around with Sarah and Mel, she starts to masturbate again. He definitely turns her on, but she doesn’t want to tell him so. She’s that type of girl.

Heather is attracted to the "bad boy" types, but then can't understand why she keeps getting treated like a doormat (many such cases). She doesn't understand she can do a lot better.
Tommy’s the only one who treats her like a doormat, but he treats everybody (well, everybody but Quinn) like that.

But I suspect half the reason she tolerates Tommy is she’s a user like him. Remember the scene where Tommy and Quinn are talking about changing the traditions? They’re partying in Tommy’s room at the DIK mansion, watching Elena ride John Boy, and Heather is on the couch—either passed out, or stoned until immobile. She may not be a restaurant girl, but she’s nonetheless in the lifestyle, and therefore only gonna pair off with a guy who’s in the lifestyle. And Tremolo’s not (yet) one of those guys.

Quinn might eventually get him there, but she’ll need to work on him a bit first.

Oh hell no.jpg

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Correct I believe, no-one else tells her so as far as I know the ep 9 scene only happens if you tell her.
We do get a scene with a slight hint that Nick might tell her, but i guess he could just be comforting her, or be the one she sucks off instead of the player.

Last edited:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
We do get a scene with a slight hint that Nick might tell her, but i guess he could just be comforting her, or be the one she sucks off instead of the player.
I don't think Mr DPC will put any NTR in this game, either explicit or implicit (except for the M&J's lesbo scenes), but it would be fun if, in the epilogue, instead of drama à la Acting Lessons, he just goes: "Hahahahahaha! I thought you were avoiding NTR! You fool! I'll tell what you now the truth... And I don't care what you think because I got all your money and I'm goind to retire!"

And than it starts a sequence of flashback scenes wherein the gals get fucked in every conceivable way by the most disgusting characters in many situations, including gangbangs.

(And no... I don't like the NTR... It's just the my sadist side imagining all his patrons going nuts after funding him and waiting the game to be completed for about 10 years or more... :LOL: )

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Haft the game is Maya complaining about her problems remember the whole no one loves me rant
I'm not biased or anything but I don't consider that complaining
That's just venting
The mc is the only person who shows any interest in her life at that point
So she finally has someone to to talk to about these things

Reactions: KristopheH

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not biased or anything but I don't consider that complaining
That's just venting
The mc is the only person who shows any interest in her life at that point
So she finally has someone to to talk to about these things
That's like a judge of a beauty contest picking his girlfriend your totally bias but so am I with Josy. Maya does complain/ vent a lot but she got Josy, derek ,mc and later Sage to listen to her. Maya as it a lot better then she acts

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes