ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So I asked in the spoiler channel what happens when you breakup with Josy and Maya, like what the scene is like because I've never seen it. I guess I worded it wrong because this guy started doubting me for... something. I was talking about the decision to breakup in Episode 8, and then the scene of the breakup in Episode 9. He was confused by my wording, and was very accusatory. Then I asked about a scene I remember seeing where Jill is creeping outside the window. I asked about it, thinking it was from the game, but it was probably fan art that I saw.
And I think that's what did it, that I had seen fan-art and mistook it for a scene. A whole-ass ban.
No, mate, the reason is because you're a beggar and didn't give DPС enough money. If you had a $100 subscription, DPC would answer your question.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Fellas lets make weird assumptions about the ep 10 &11 how things will happens make some theory
1-For me I believe he will help quinn in other path or if you are in any girl path get mixed up with her deals and you try to help her gets knocked and go to the hospital
2- Riona or lily (probably Rio) will become main girl from other path

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes