Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Maybe Maya could think about that if she was a real person... DPC didn't think about that and has enough work to do to make one episode per year. Maybe later she'll get that part-time job and her cute colleague will be Mona.
I mean it was kinda obvious for me the first time i heard she has money problem
even the other characters Cam , Rio, Sarah, Mel, even Lily
they all paid them self's if i'm not mistaken soo other characters did think about this except Maya

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Maybe because it's another thing her dad will forbid her to do as soon he know she took a job?
Why people think Patrick, who wants control Maya's life, will simply cross his arms, watch and wait she do something to escape from his sick control?
this is actully vaild

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
guys i have really really good question
why never maya thought maybe just maybe she could take part time job and study? i mean across the hall game we pretty much see her have much enough time
and her semester only has three course Gender,English,Math
I mean maybe she study off screen other subjects but come on the nights she is watching movie or something or complain or vent in Mc shoulder she just do what the Gender study told her to
be independent women and take care of yourself
Why should Maya work when she can always take all the money from Joshy?

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Don't worry I'm big on the save a damsel in distress type
I would listen to her complain about things for as long as she needs me to
And while she is venting, I'll cuddle her and tell her how perfect she is

Maya is the perfect girl for me
I will solve all her problems
Oh I get it. It’s one of Joshy’s patients who’s totally obsessed with Maya. :KEK:
That’s why other girls aren’t mentioned.:WeSmart:
It’s probably his time for PC.
There’ll be a waiting list for other patients later.
And only at the end of the day, oh, and maybe on your lunch break,
For the PC, the real Joshy.:KEK:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Exactly
I will work two or even more jobs if I have too
Because coming home to Maya at the end of a long hard day is all I need in this life
Well at least Maya and Rio can have a small respite from you. Because how you can factor in 3 jobs and still have time for anyone other than a pillow and massive amounts of coffee, so good luck finding 30 seconds to rub a quick one off lol. I've done the '3 jobs' thing personally, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even you.

Even if it meant a more 'normal' thread in these here forums.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well at least Maya and Rio can have a small respite from you. Because how you can factor in 3 jobs and still have time for anyone other than a pillow and massive amounts of coffee, so good luck finding 30 seconds to rub a quick one off lol. I've done the '3 jobs' thing personally, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even you.

Even if it meant a more 'normal' thread in these here forums.
:ROFLMAO:
I'll be ok
The love between me, Maya, Josy & Riona will give me the willpower for three jobs
Their love gives me strength

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Hmm, given how prickly to criticism he is, I would not be surprised if DPC included a secret flag that indicated whether or not people pirate the game.

Like, if you install the patch for Episode 10 and the flag indicates that you downloaded the game without subcribing to his Patreon, then instead of Episode 10 booting up, instead Jill appears and admonishes you for digital piracy, and then the game downloads a virus onto your computer that bricks your machine.
This is Ren'Py, not Denuvo. Everything is easily accessable and you can modify the code yourself however you want, there is no place for any "security measures" you mentioned.

Reactions: Derek's Brother

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
It's logical so that DPC doesn't mention Priscilla in Lynette's diary when it should be so that Lynette and Priscilla know each other. Then the tension that DPC built up in EP9 would be completely ineffective because then we would have known beforehand that Priscilla and Lynette knew each other. It would simply make the story too predictable.
Priscilla is an alias and we've already seen her at least once in the game. A mystery only works when some secret is near us and we don't have enough data to figure out what it is.
This was the case for DPС with all his theories that were exposed much earlier.
So Priscilla could be anyone. From Tommy's girlfriend Tanya to Quinn herself.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It would simply make the story too predictable.
But doing it how you're suggesting how DPC 'might be' telling it, doesn't have anything to do with being predictable. I think it would have more to do with being a horrible writer. DPC isn't the best writer out there, but he's not a horrible writer either. He's more of an semi-experienced enthusiastic writer. I strongly doubt even he would make such a literary 'faux pas'.

Now, I'll grant you this caveat though, it is clear that the MC still hasn't read the diary completely yet. So the answer may still lie within it's pages for Ep 10 or 11.
:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But doing it how you're suggesting how DPC 'might be' telling it, doesn't have anything to do with being predictable. I think it would have more to do with being a horrible writer. DPC isn't the best writer out there, but he's not a horrible writer either. He's more of an semi-experienced enthusiastic writer. I strongly doubt even he would make such a literary 'faux pas'.

Now, I'll grant you this caveat though, it is clear that the MC still hasn't read the diary completely yet. So the answer may still lie within it's pages for Ep 10 or 11.
:unsure:
If we, as players, had read the name Priscilla in Lynette's diary beforehand, it would of course be predictable. Maya's scholarship application was already approved and Stephen Burke calls this Priscilla to explain why he couldn't give Maya the scholarship. Stephen Burke needs to talk.

We would then know that Lynette and Priscilla knew each other. One could then assume that this Priscilla knows the complete story of Lynette, Neil and the MC. So that Maya's approved scholarship application is in some way related to Lynette, Neil or the MC. That would have been too big of a spoiler.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes