Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
The pending was due to the fact that Mona told Burke to fuck off and he marked it as pending. So, unless Mona fucks Burke her scholarship is dead.
yeah thats the point he was willing to pay for Mona if she fucks him but Maya has the money already so no need for fucks or scared to fuck her ( maybe?)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Up 'til this point, it just sounded like Dali was trying to tell me that Maya had a scholarship from the start. Which is what I was trying to clarify. But if this has something to do with Mona leaving and Burke about to set Maya up to take Mona's spot, that I can see happening.
The scholarship was available at some point. Not sure when, maybe not at the time they got the loan. That part is unclear to me.

yeah thats the point he was willing to pay for Mona if she fucks him but Maya has the money already so no need for fucks or scared to fuck her ( maybe?)
Maya doesn't physically have the scholarship. It's just available to her. Which she has/had no clue about.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So that whole song and dance Maya gave the MC back in her dorm about how she was tricked by her father on her student loan was all made up? Because if Maya had an actual scholarship, then money wouldn't be a problem for her, nor would her father be a problem about it either. Because with a scholarship, the money comes from a "sponsor" and needs zero approval or management from her father or any other parent. All management of those scholarship funds will be managed by the sponsor(s) and the administrative department of the College. Parents will have nothing to do with it and Maya would have to find something else to 'dramaqueen' about.

That detail you're pointing out seems to be a detail DPC has overlooked, nothing more.
Guys in this thread already said that Maya's legal line is too weak and any law school graduate will be able to challenge Maya's student loans or make sure Patrick never came within a hundred yards of her.
I don't know how DPС is gonna get out of this.
It reminds me of the Sage situation. According to her, her last name is Morgan and there's nothing to connect her to the Burke family, but for some reason DPС put it off until ep9 when there was no mystery to her last name. Sage could have introduced herself as Sage Morgan already in ep1 and it wouldn't have hurt the story.
Most likely DPС realized too late that this whole line was too weak and pulled it off in the last episode.
I'm guessing it will be the same in ep10. Jill's lawyer will turn out to know Burke or Patrick and therefore won't help Maya.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
The scholarship was available at some point. Not sure when, maybe not at the time they got the loan. That part is unclear to me.

Maya doesn't physically have the scholarship. It's just available to her. Which she has/had no clue about.
i think her father has thing to with this maybe it was his way to forbid her from getting the scholarship and gets with josy so he control her
he maybe knew about the scholarship and let her sign the co contract to control her thats the only option i see

then the girl who burke spoke to is someone related to the rumor of HOT's getting free tuition maybe she was the first one to get it or leaked it somehow

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i think her father has thing to with this maybe it was his way to forbid her from getting the scholarship and gets with josy so he control her
he maybe knew about the scholarship and let her sign the co contract to control her thats the only option i see

then the girl who burke spoke to is someone related to the rumor of HOT's getting free tuition maybe she was the first one to get it or leaked it somehow
Could be a representative of Wallace Resources. No idea. Maybe dalli_x has an actual theory on that.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
DPC is said to have overlooked a detail? He re-rendered an image because the reflection in a beer bottle wasn't right. He wrote that himself when he described what his quality control looks like.

What could really have happened?

- In EP8 we find out twice if the MC is DIK so it's half price.
- Maya finds out about Becky in EP8 so the HOTs rumor could be fact. Only Sage won't know. But Maya tells the MC at the dorm party to ask again about this. Sage isn't there and Melanie hasn't spoken to her either. But she talks to Sarah. Sarah said so the MC was half price. What is the full price?
- There was a VIP pass for the winner of the DIK Hell Week. Sponsored by Rusty's father and not by Rusty. The money comes from the father. But did the HOT girl get what won the scavenger hunt. Somehow Girl still won the scavenger hunt.
- The MC is the schnitzel of the HOTs hunt. The girl who can first prove that the MC fucked her gets a scholarship, sponsored by Priscilla.
- Maya found out about this and now the problem. She loves the MC and the sex with him in the classroom was filmed.
- Half price is the scholarship and full price is getting your student loan in order and the MC. That's why Maya mentions to Stephen Burke that she heard HOT's rumor and wants to become a HOT. Maya wants to be rejected because if the MC finds out that he was the schnitzel of the HOTs and Maya got this scholarship, then it's over between Maya and the MC. Maya has to take the hard route via the Royce lawyer. She has no other choice. That's why Derek says, so the MC made it worse. Maya puts the Baileys' family "happiness" at risk.
but why the first one to get fucked by MC gets the reward? i mean why him tho and why the focus on him
i get your point but i don't think it does add up

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
DPC is said to have overlooked a detail? He re-rendered an image because the reflection in a beer bottle wasn't right. He wrote that himself when he described what his quality control looks like.

- Maya finds out about Becky in EP8 so the HOTs rumor could be fact. Only Sage won't know. But Maya tells the MC at the dorm party to ask again about this. Sage isn't there and Melanie hasn't spoken to her either. But she talks to Sarah. Sarah said so the MC was half price. What is the full price?
- There was a VIP pass for the winner of the DIK Hell Week. Sponsored by Rusty's father and not by Rusty. The money comes from the father. But did the HOT girl get what won the scavenger hunt. Somehow Girl still won the scavenger hunt.
- The MC is the schnitzel of the HOTs hunt. The girl who can first prove that the MC fucked her gets a scholarship, sponsored by Priscilla.
- Maya found out about this and now the problem. She loves the MC and the sex with him in the classroom was filmed.
- Half price is the scholarship and full price is getting your student loan in order and the MC. That's why Maya mentions to Stephen Burke that she heard HOT's rumor and wants to become a HOT. Maya wants to be rejected because if the MC finds out that he was the schnitzel of the HOTs and Maya got this scholarship, then it's over between Maya and the MC. Maya has to take the hard route via the Royce lawyer. She has no other choice. That's why Derek says, so the MC made it worse. Maya puts the Baileys' family "happiness" at risk.
MC as a player may not fuck Maya at all. You're again making global conclusions based on only going through one branch. The player can fuck no one at all during the game, and the game allows him to do so.
Also DIK player fucked Mona and Camilla during the scavenger hunt and they are spreading this rumor all over campus. So if anyone can win this competition, it's Mona and Camilla. And MC may not even fuck them, they will still say he fucked them.
P.S.Yeah, they might not say it unless you ask them for a slap on the wrist for Hell Week.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The girl who can first prove that the MC fucked her gets a scholarship, sponsored by Priscilla.
Whoa! Whoa! You lost me on this. What about the ones of us who didn't fuck Maya? That takes that entire theory out of the mix. So, what's the theory for that?

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

lets take it one by one
1-i don't know why you mention this but okay
2-you lost me here
3-it was sponsor by the money his father gave him and rusty paid for the one year VIP pass so not the father him self paid it directly
4-the only one knew about Maya and josy completing the scavnger hunt was Aerith and she even doesn't know who is
and they deleted it
5-about the tuition thing i don't agree at this point i think it was more related to business' with quinn and all that mona situation

guys lets not forget Burke was fucking i guess Rio at the first episode there when the MC goes to the Bath the only two are quinn and Rio but i doubt Quinn let him fucks her so Rio
(you could see in the glory hole his pants there and he let them go first before he goes out so no one suspect a thing

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Whoa! Whoa! You lost me on this. What about the ones of us who didn't fuck Maya? That takes that entire theory out of the mix. So, what's the theory for that?
Yes, all his theories are built on one single branch, whereas the game is a mosaic of all the branches, each with a different puzzle piece hidden in it.
There are many examples in the game - Jade's branches, Bianca's boyfriend who cheats on her, Lily's own storyline, who admits that she dances in a strip club to avoid paying the mortgage, and much more.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
but why the first one to get fucked by MC gets the reward? i mean why him tho and why the focus on him
i get your point but i don't think it does add up
Because he's the MC.

Maya said in EP3 that she now knows what she has to do because her father is lying to her and she also said that she would do anything. If she gets the scholarship, the MC won't trust Maya anymore.

But why does the MC's family do this? If it really is the case that Lynette was the only child, then the MC is the ancestor of the family. There would be no one left. The grandfather probably wants the family name to continue. Legacy.

The MC should be able to father children. It must be proven that he is not gay. Why? Neil has a gay streak and hasn't had a woman since Lynette. But Neil probably has another son who is gay. WHO? I think it's Troy or Caleb.

But this is all just theory and not proven facts.

• Wow
Reactions: bloodyasura

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, all his theories are built on one single branch, whereas the game is a mosaic of all the branches, each with a different puzzle piece hidden in it.
There are many examples in the game - Jade's branches, Bianca's boyfriend who cheats on her, Lily's own storyline, who admits that she dances in a strip club to avoid paying the mortgage, and much more.
I know that. I just want to know what dalli's alternate theory for that scenario. He's basing on who the MC fucks first. If that's the case, if someone fucked Josy, she gets the scholarship. If it was Mona later for a guy's underwear, then Mona gets it. So, that entire theory is blown out of the water. Can't base it on who the MC fucks first.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC as a player may not fuck Maya at all. You're again making global conclusions based on only going through one branch. The player can fuck no one at all during the game, and the game allows him to do so.
Also DIK player fucked Mona and Camilla during the scavenger hunt and they are spreading this rumor all over campus. So if anyone can win this competition, it's Mona and Camilla. And MC may not even fuck them, they will still say he fucked them.
P.S.Yeah, they might not say it unless you ask them for a slap on the wrist for Hell Week.
Of course I'm assuming my playthrough.

Of course, the DIK player can fuck Camila, Mona, Riona, Melanie, Sarah, Quinn etc. in the game. What can Quinn and Sarah say to the MC in EP8? So that it is only half price. The MC is devalued. Personally, I avoid reading Quinn and Sarah's. Many girls that the DIK MC can fuck are associated with the restaurant.

Half price or full price. You decide.

• Wow
Reactions: bloodyasura

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Wallace resources provides scholarships for students.

An entity outside the college (a company, a foundation, or an individual) decides to pay for one or more scholarships; I would have imagined that it would be this entity that chooses who benefits from its scholarship, but I imagine that the entity can simply write a check to the college and leave it to deal with the rest (choice of recipients, and all the associated paperwork).

So we have Wallace resources funding scholarships, and for some reason (it doesn't matter), Mr. Burke has the power to decide who can benefit. We see him remove Mona's name when she leaves college, and then we see him put in Maya's name, and finally remove it when he learns she's a member of HOT.

It's clear that something's up. We don't know exactly what, but the clues left in the story point in two directions: either Burke is using his scholarship power to bang college girls, or he's not banging girls but rich old men (members of Wallace resources), which would explain Mona's words to Quinn (ok to sleep for money or a scholarship, but not with old men).

As for Priscilla, this is Quinn's real name, and Burke summons her to express his displeasure. Firstly, the first girl sent (Mona) chickened out, and secondly, Quinn was unable to spot another prey (Maya) and, more importantly, ensure that she wasn't a HOT member (making her unsuitable for Burke's plans). Maybe he'll demand that Quinn make sure Maya quits or is kicked out of HOT so that Maya becomes exploitable prey again.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
okay lets summarize the theory dalli_x said
he thinks this hall situation is MC family has a doing for
now for my theory (after putting my thought in order )
1-Burke fucks girls for tuition he fucked 3 girls so far (you can see it when he argue with jade ) mona left so he didn't do it with her
2-someone inside the HOT's (now still studying got fucked by burke and have happy college days without worry maybe more than one (max 3) ) Pricilla i think the first one Burke helped her to get this and she told some of the HOT's about it
3-Maya having available status for her scholarship is due to her grades and already there for her but her father saw this (saw also his daughter fight for josy after he takes the three days Maya said to cool off he said lets sign the co contract (he him self propose this for her ) so now he can control her
4- when she mentioned the HOT's free tuition to burke he decide to hold her scholarship and then called pricilla about how this got leaked
5- for Mc family situation i believe really the family doesn't really want him so i don't think they will help him nor his friends in any way
6- Mc mom linked to jill family (maybe they are friends) but because they don't want to approve of lynette doing they won't mention MC so the royce don't know about their friends (mc mom family having a son)
7-the three girls in the photo including mc mom womens we havn't seen but we kinda guess one or link her to bianca the other one nothing so far

so i guess when Royce lawyer help maya about her situation he may find a way to help her

Pricilla is responsible about the Tuition rumor therefore Burke contact her
Queen manage Pricilla works (gets share maybe from the money they make thats why the girls in HOT's party like Cam insist that if you accept quinn offer you have to pay no matter what if you don't she will fuck you and won't harm her way getting money for tuition because he wasn't a customer to them )

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes