Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah... This brag is just propaganda to create his mystique and cult of personality. Because, if he's so attentive to detail, why...

... there's no gravity in Mr. DPC's world?

View attachment 3126290

... Why straps float around a girl's body?

View attachment 3126292

"Oh! But those are previews! Everything will be fixed!"

Yeah... I didn't go to earlier episoded because this would be unfair (and I also hope I won't delay the release), but if we just go to the Interlude...

... Why those low-quality textures that could be easily fixed?

View attachment 3126295

Just some examples, because my objective is not to create a doctoral thesis....

And I also don't mind about those faults -- I play games with bigger mistakes --, but when a guy brags about being attentive to detail and polish his game until it shines like a diamond just to create a mystique around his persona while in reality this is not what happens, something must be said about it...

(And if he wasn't an asshole to his patrons -- well, to the rebelious ones and not to the boot-lickers -- I'd could be quiet about it, but being who he is... I really don't care...)
People no one cares :ROFLMAO:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Who says he already doesn't do it? With that big ego of his we may never know...

Another thing that bothers me and most here is the mystery of when exactly did he change from being friendly like Rusty to an arrogant asshole like Dawe.
probably after he finished the first season and made a good amount of money. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah he puts in a few more than that. He's a real pink-dildo-cake about it.
Even fucking Madame and fucking Nora would be better.
Woah, woah, woah. Wait a second. Are you implying Nora is on the same level as Madame? Come on, now. Madame is an oily abomination whereas Nora easily beats Cathy in terms of TILF (Teacher-I'd-Like-ToFuck) rankings. I might get a lot of flak for this but I'd even say she's a contender for 2nd place.
In ep9 win costume contests can Zoey, Josy, Maya, Riona, Camilla, Leon, Jill, Lily and Bella can win costume contests. These are the 9 variables that carry over with the save.
I'm sure that depending on whether a girl wins a contest or not this prize will be standing in her room. This means that if the conversation with the girl will be in her room where the trophy stands it means that this scene must be rendered twice. The scene where she didn't win the trophy and the scene where she did.
If there will be such scenes, they will probably be short, or DPC will just put them in some place where the camera can't always reach. For example, Bella's trophy might be in her bedroom, while t MC will talk mostly in the library and dining room and only be in her bedroom once.
This is just a casual illustration of how the game will work in the future.
I can see that. He had different renders for wearing the dildo helmet in Ep 3 and 4. As well as different renders for Chad if you won the fight or lost.
I agree there are times where he tries to maneuver around it by just having it out of frame but he'll have to show it at least once for each variable or at least mention it.

Reactions: KaiserST

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah... This brag is just propaganda to create his mystique and cult of personality. Because, if he's so attentive to detail, why...

View attachment 3126290

View attachment 3126292

Yeah... I didn't go to earlier episoded because this would be unfair (and I also hope I won't delay the release), but if we just go to the Interlude...

View attachment 3126295

And I also don't mind about those faults -- I play games with bigger mistakes --, but when a guy brags about being attentive to detail and polish his game until it shines like a diamond just to create a mystique around his persona while in reality this is not what happens, something must be said about it...

(And if he wasn't an asshole to his patrons -- well, to the rebelious ones and not to the boot-lickers -- I'd could be quiet about it, but being who he is... I really don't care...)
Yo, chill lol. If this makes it back to him, he's going to 2 to 3 years per episode from now on.
DPC: don't ask questions, just consume new episodes and get excited for future episodes. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3126312
Yup. It's kind of what I'm fearing this game is turning into ...

Not the "Don't question my brilliance" attitude. That's been a thing since before Season 1 ended.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
When I deleted that, I had no other issues starting the game.
:unsure:Were you using Scrappy's or Sancho's mod? There were some things he put in that would make the game loop back to the Interlude during different parts of the free roam. It actually caught me off guard because I thought the only things I needed to take care of were those two things.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:unsure:Were you using Scrappy's or Sancho's mod? There were some things he put in that would make the game loop back to the Interlude during different parts of the free roam. It actually caught me off guard because I thought the only things I needed to take care of were those two things.
I just recently added it(Sancho's) for ep9. Was hoping he had put in cheats to get around all the bullshit. But he didn't.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I just recently added it(Sancho's) for ep9. Was hoping he had put in cheats to get around all the bullshit. But he didn't.
Ah, ok. DPC treats Scrappy with a little more care;). Don't know why. I use Scrappy's for the walkthrough. Too many different variables like this gives you +1 dik status point, Jill likes this answer, etc. and I don't want to remember which one does what every run. Especially if you're replaying from the beginning.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ah, ok. DPC treats Scrappy with a little more care;). Don't know why. I use Scrappy's for the walkthrough. Too many different variables like this gives you +1 dik status point, Jill likes this answer, etc. and I don't want to remember which one does what every run. Especially if you're replaying from the beginning.

Well, dpc is a huge prick with a tiny pp. There's also a few other devs that do shit to hamper modders. Hell, another popular dev even forced the modders to stop adding in the 'All Girl' path.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I'm living with Maya, Josy, Riona, Jill, Sage, Lily & Quinn
I would love to come home after a hard day's work and see them having a big fucking lesbian orgy

I would drop my pants as fast as possible and just start jacking off
I would of course then join in
But not before watching some hot lesbian action

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
When I'm living with Maya, Josy, Riona, Jill, Sage, Lily & Quinn
I would love to come home after a hard day's work and see them having a big fucking lesbian orgy

I would drop my pants as fast as possible and just start jacking off
I would of course then join in
But not before watching some hot lesbian action
man whore, man whore, man whore, man whore, man whore. :KEK:
Joshy92.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
man whore, man whore, man whore, man whore, man whore. :KEK:
View attachment 3126438
Bro I'm not a man-whore I'm a romantic

Besides I bet Maya & Josy would love to have sex with lots of girls they already kind of want Sage
At first, I didn't want that but now I totally want to see it

The DIKS will be so jealous when they hear of my foursome with Sage, Maya & Josy

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura
Dec 21, 2021
I've tried Scrappy's mod and Sancho's and I personally prefer the Sancho mod. I feel that it's more robust and I prefer the cleaner interface that Sancho implements.

I prefer playing with it so much that I may torture myself with waiting for Sancho1969 before dipping into Episode 10.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023

View attachment 3126290

View attachment 3126292

View attachment 3126295

1701228944299.gif
Bloody reaction limit. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes