Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the egg came first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) Never ever trust wiki.
2) They contradict themselves in the third paragraph: saying a proto-chicken laid a fertilized egg with the DNA for a modern chicken... which implies the chicken came first.
3) Chicken sandwiches are awesome.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
What came first, the chicken or the egg? :p

There's no logical way for me to know the answer bud. Longer than a day, less than eternity. Threads of either mod's past updates will give you the average which is ~ 3-5 days depending mostly on minigame math and the complexity of any freeroams which is about the average of the other complex VN's I mod publicly. Scrap will almost certainly be faster than me due to the differences in and amount of feature sets. It's not a contest though, but I reckon the slowdown this time will be the damn Party minigame which hopefully will give insights this update on how it will actually work (including randomizations). That's going to be a real bitch of a minigame to mod tbh.
Btw. The egg came first as it's the retarded offspring of the chicken ancestor who wasn't a chicken.

jw1221

Jan 4, 2023
1 year for an update? Wow
Probably only going to take longer as the story branches more. This game probably won't even be finished by 2030. Hell might even be more likely that DPC just burns out and quits before he actually finishes it. Hopefully not though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
pfft... eat it Elon Musk, rockets are nothing...
I now have BaDIK SanchoMod running on the Steam Deck LE.
My life's work is now complete and can fully retire.

Of course I just realized that means I made a portable 7.4" OLED DIK... <cringe>, that wasn't the damn goal! :ROFLMAO:

It's time to make waffles, y'all have a good morning.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes