iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Sleeping with three new people every week is a lot man unless you're Hank Moody, a sex worker, or a very active Grindr user. That's a lot of other people's total body-count after two months. It's 144 dicks in a year, goddamn man.
Goddamn, if we say average size is 5 inches, 144 x 5 = 720 inches

720 inches = 18 meters of penis, that pussy looks like a rotten apple

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Replaying the last episode to regain my memory and when I got to this point... Sorry, The Glorious LIME , but I couldn't pass up this opportunity.

View attachment 3130246

View attachment 3130247
There is a reason why it's MJ route, not JM... Maya is simply the better person :p
Jokes aside, Josy while petite, is hot as fuck. But this EP9 party did her dirty. The greasy/hobo hair is simply a crime.
Thankfully her ep10 new haircut in previews is rather cute.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I wouldn't really call her sloppy just because she has been with a couple of guys

It's not like she walks around with cum in her all day
It doesn't matter to me that she has been with some other dudes before

I find her to be a really sweet girl
Just couple that's BS She's fuck every guy at B&R but MC :ROFLMAO:

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
1) Never ever trust wiki.
2) They contradict themselves in the third paragraph: saying a proto-chicken laid a fertilized egg with the DNA for a modern chicken... which implies the chicken came first.
3) Chicken sandwiches are awesome.
Considering every species ultimately came from uni-celled organism, we'd have to conclude the animal that lays the egg came first.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There is a reason why it's MJ route, not JM... Maya is simply the better person :p
Jokes aside, Josy while petite, is hot as fuck. But this EP9 party did her dirty. The greasy/hobo hair is simply a crime.
Thankfully her ep10 new haircut in previews is rather cute.

If we get past all the jokes, Maya is truly a good person. It's DPC's fault that people are tired of her storyline.
~
Ep 10 Josy = Padme Amidala.
Overall, Episode 10 is a hairstyle show:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Considering every species ultimately came from uni-celled organism, we'd have to conclude the animal that lays the egg came first.
:ROFLMAO: bud, you're like the 12th person that took my post here literal.
Y'all do realize the chicken/egg reference is an expression (figure of speech) to reflect conundrum of another imposed question, right? So many self-proclaimed biologists missing the the forest for the trees (another non-literal expression).

• Haha
Reactions: 7thOmen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Like Geralt From Rivia and, I'm sure, many other players, I'm replaying the game so details are fresh in my mind. I actually had COVID when episode 9 dropped and so didn't really dig into the episode like I normally would. Dinner with the Burkes...why does it look like everyone's drinking the product from a bukkake scene?
View attachment 3130389
View attachment 3130390
So this is what these Blowjobs Shots cocktails really are. :LOL:
While running a couple of hours ago, my first thought was that it was pineapple juice.

Also, look at this: in the dining room there are several absolutely identical paintings with a blue butterfly on the wall. Why do they need the same paintings everywhere? Let's ask dalli_x about this.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Like Geralt From Rivia and, I'm sure, many other players, I'm replaying the game so details are fresh in my mind. I actually had COVID when episode 9 dropped and so didn't really dig into the episode like I normally would. Dinner with the Burkes...why does it look like everyone's drinking the product from a bukkake scene?
View attachment 3130389
View attachment 3130390
Why are Maya & Josy cutting their own food?
I should be there doing that for them
I would also feed them in a very romantic & sensual way

They have studied hard
They shouldn't have to waste energy doing something menial like cutting food

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes