bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I know what you're talking about. I work in Substance Painter and Substance Designer and I know the principles of texturing.
It's just that for me DAZ is a primitive program. It has an asset browser, viewport, outliner and editor. I haven't really looked into it much, and for example, I don't know if you can create decals, tile atlases, or edit UVs in it.
Probably that you can create a quality texture in Substance Designer and transfer it to DAZ it's true. I don't know if it will be possible to edit it in DAZ itself, as I haven't found a UV editor there.
All UVs in DAZ is reduced to the usual clicking of buttons: press the first button, press the second button, then the third, etc. I didn't notice any node structure or even layers....
Just if you go to the DAZ store and pay attention to the textures of the assets.They are all very low resolution and low detailed. I do not know how to explain this except for some technical limitations of DAZ itself.
If you go to Unity store, you will see such highly detailed assets there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My point is clear. DAZ does limit the artistic vision of DPC. If we want to see a really beautiful picture of the level of professional indie studios, he needs to change the program and move to Unity. Unity is better than DAZ by all parameters + it has technical support, convenient development tools, a huge asset store and other tools that DAZ simply does not have and is unlikely to ever have.
But now I don't see the point in blaming DPC for such insignificant things as low-detailed asset on the background. I think he just used a ready-made street model and didn't pay attention to it.
My God!
I hope the DPC didn’t see that post.:KEK:
If he moves to units, he’ll have to learn a new programming language, and rework 10 or 11 episodes.:KEK:
When will we see the sequel? 2060??? :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Haha
Honestly i have tried to forget about episode nine as much as possible
Now I have to go back to get that scene
But I'm worried that will tip the throuple balance in Maya's favour
I don't want that I want everything to be equal
So to keep balance your going to turn down Maya? :ROFLMAO: Its a short scene but one of Maya's best if you going to try to keep things equal it going to be hard when Josy and Maya scenes come up

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
there is an event i don't even know how you can trigger it and i don't even see the walkthrough talk about
is the chess club
how do you get there? maybe you learn something then beat quinn in chess

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So to keep balance your going to turn down Maya? :ROFLMAO: Its a short scene but one of Maya's best if you going to try to keep things equal it going to be hard when Josy and Maya scenes come up
If the throuple break up no matter what and we get no choice to save it
I'm totally going back and favouring Maya everytime

It's just I get a bit paranoid that I need both girls to be completely equal to save it

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
there is an event i don't even know how you can trigger it and i don't even see the walkthrough talk about
is the chess club
how do you get there? maybe you learn something then beat quinn in chess
You can't join the chess club. The only variable related to it is that if you stay with Derek after Josy's arrival and tell the guy at the vending machine to join the chess club then he ends up beating up a teacher and getting expelled. Then in ep 8 the teacher shows up at class bruised and there's a slightly different scene at the dorm party.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

It's just I get a bit paranoid that I need both girls to be completely equal to save it
your commitment for Maya&Josy path is like Derek commitment to finish every single task on Hell week board
Derek on a mission
Screenshot_32.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Could there be a way to save the throuple of course but do I think there will be a way no. At this point it only a guess but we just a week away from some answers or possible answers

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Could there be a way to save the throuple of course but do I think there will be a way no. At this point it only a guess but we just a week away from some answers or possible answers
If they do break up it will probably be at the very end of the episode
And then we'll have to wait fourteen months to know if we can save it
And that's if we get answers in episode eleven

DPC might stretch it out for another few episodes lol

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If they do break up it will probably be at the very end of the episode
And then we'll have to wait fourteen months to know if we can save it
And that's if we get answers in episode eleven

DPC might stretch it out for another few episodes lol
If they breakup I would think it will be in episode 11 but there could be a fight in 10 between Josy and Maya. Seems a little fast for it to happen in 10 unless we cover a lot of ground

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If they breakup I would think it will be in episode 11 but there could be a fight in 10 between Josy and Maya. Seems a little fast for it to happen in 10 unless we cover a lot of ground
True
Either way though I don't think we'll know if we can save the throuple for at least two or three years

And I feel depressed just typing that

• Sad
Reactions: Darkwen

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There's going to be several fights in 10. One of which will be J&M. Probably not a huge one, but bigger than the ones we've seen so far.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Everything is fine until LIME starts the car. :ROFLMAO:
Sequel render: Full Speed.... In reverse!!! :KEK:
Oh, you were too lenient towards to GL, ending on the second take instead of a few frames later. You know... with the floor in the background ;)
But since we're roasting Lime, let's start from the beginning :ROFLMAO::
View attachment 3130755
I love you too :D Also, since the car render, I've become quite the MJ enjoyer.
I just prefer Maya over Josy a lot more, that's all. I do joke around, but we all enjoy what we wanna enjoy.
I actually love the burning passion of the MJ fans :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes