keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
You're both doing it wrong. You're supposed to pour the cactus juice into the nearest potted plant and then order whiskey.
Yeah, tequila is good for cleaning tools or for sterilizing veterinary equipment - choose a decent single malt or bourbon instead of that weed killer.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
After all these chick choices I made
I hope the ladies at B&R don't think I'm a sensitive little snowflake

I know Maya wouldn't judge me
But other girls aren't as perfect as her

So, I just got that Maya scene I was missing
I didn't save though because I refuse to favour one girl over the other

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
On the blackmail story (which is what we call it without knowing if there really is blackmail or if it's just a form of taunting/trolling towards the jocks).

We have this hidden camera in a closet. Still, it's a lousy location for this kind of equipment. Except that the DIKs use this closet to fuck girls at parties (I can't remember which DIK told the MC this in the first few episodes). So it's either a DIK (current or former) who planted the camera, or someone close enough to know the use of this closet.

Not to mention having (or having had) access to the house to plant the camera without arousing suspicion. Again, this points to a DIK (or ex).

If, on top of that, we accept the possibility that the photo leak (of Cathy) is linked to all this, I can't think of any current member who would want to harm the DIKs. That would leave only Vinny as a potential culprit, but I think it's a lot of effort to piss off guys he doesn't seem to give a shit about, knowing on top of that that he's changed lives and places.

Vinny is the ideal culprit, but his motives remain undetermined.
1. You might want to take a better look at the photos Chad is showing the jocks;

2. Who owns DIKs' mansion? Rusty's father (a Burgmeister);

3. If you tell DIKs that you banged Jade, then Burke knows it and we see him watching a video MC banging her (that's what you guys told me - I've never played a gameplay where I tell them, because my MC is not a fucking idiot)... why is it? how does it happen?

So my answer to your question is: Stephen Burke is the culprit. The point is: did someone help him?

Just my theory.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
another mystery thing happend when the place trashed i think before the 2nd or third mansion minigame when the MC sleeps and start the new free roam
there is someone outside his window lurking who is that we don't know

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Vinny is the ideal culprit, but his motives remain undetermined.
His motive is probably revenge on the DIKs. He was one of the founding fathers of the fraternity and wanted to be its leader. He couldn't oust Rusty from this position, because Rusty was the only reason the DIKs could afford their mansion and lifestyle, so he tried to take the position of vice-president from Tommy. He probably never did it formally, but managed to de facto take on himself Tommy's responsibilities, which we see in Tommy's flashback before he hit the MC. We don't know how the conflict later played out but obviously Vinny quit the DIKs, leaving behind his loyal 'agent' (Nick) and a hidden camera. He is responsible for both trashing the mansion as well as leaking photos of Arieth x DIKs and Chad x Troy to the Jocks. His main goal is to destroy the DIKs entirely through a feud with the Jocks and the Cathy scandal. I suspect he also wants to take over the drug business from Quinn, even though she was probably the one who introduced him to Buddy in the first place.

I'm almost 100% sure of everything I wrote up to this point, but there remain two main unknowns in this whole situation:
- What is Stephen Burke's relation to Vinny?
- What is the mystery behind the black box?
The second one is currently too hard to guess, but when it comes to Stephen, I suspect he doesn't possess a direct access to the DIK laptop. The Jade video was probably leaked from that laptop to him by Vinny (possibly with Nick's help). I don't believe that Stephen consciously cooperates with Vinny. I think Vinny leaks him the video for the same reason he did the Cathy cluck - to stir shit up and create troubles for the DIKs. Stephen doesn't have any grand plan, he only uses his position to bang girls, possibly with the help of Quinn/Priscilla (acting as a pimp). And the Jade video is of interest to him as a possible leverage against his wife if she ever tried to divorce him.

Aravind1722

Jul 5, 2023
Can someone please send me the android port of season 3 or even a save file of 1 and 2 seasons or even send android port of being a dik 1 and 2 seasons, it's getting hard to find these

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
His motive is probably revenge on the DIKs. He was one of the founding fathers of the fraternity and wanted to be its leader. He couldn't oust Rusty from this position, because Rusty was the only reason the DIKs could afford their mansion and lifestyle, so he tried to take the position of vice-president from Tommy. He probably never did it formally, but managed to de facto take on himself Tommy's responsibilities, which we see in Tommy's flashback before he hit the MC. We don't know how the conflict later played out but obviously Vinny quit the DIKs, leaving behind his loyal 'agent' (Nick) and a hidden camera. He is responsible for both trashing the mansion as well as leaking photos of Arieth x DIKs and Chad x Troy to the Jocks. His main goal is to destroy the DIKs entirely through a feud with the Jocks and the Cathy scandal. I suspect he also wants to take over the drug business from Quinn, even though she was probably the one who introduced him to Buddy in the first place.

I'm almost 100% sure of everything I wrote up to this point, but there remain two main unknowns in this whole situation:
- What is Stephen Burke's relation to Vinny?
- What is the mystery behind the black box?
The second one is currently too hard to guess, but when it comes to Stephen, I suspect he doesn't possess a direct access to the DIK laptop. The Jade video was probably leaked from that laptop to him by Vinny (possibly with Nick's help). I don't believe that Stephen consciously cooperates with Vinny. I think Vinny leaks him the video for the same reason he did the Cathy cluck - to stir shit up and create troubles for the DIKs. Stephen doesn't have any grand plan, he only uses his position to bang girls, possibly with the help of Quinn/Priscilla (acting as a pimp). And the Jade video is of interest to him as a possible leverage against his wife if she ever tried to divorce him.
I think everything you've just wrote is totally wrong and mostly illogical. Everything.

Vinny trashing DIKs' mansion is simply impossible. Jocks did it. Period.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes