dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
yeah but Cathy incident was before the Mc sending the videos i believe the last videos was given from Derek to Rusty and same for MC and he said he changed the password and only rusty has access to it
The video of Jade and the MC doesn't necessarily have to have been on the DIK laptop. One thing is for sure, the Jade/MC video is on the MC's cell phone. I think it's more likely that someone hacked the MC's old cell phone. Why? The MC gets a new, up-to-date cell phone from Rusty. When? In EP6 on his birthday and strangely enough, at the end of EP6 the Jade/MC video ended up with Stephen Burke.

What's much more interesting is who had access to the MC's old cell phone. Derek. When? In EP4, when the MC voluntarily gave Derek his cell phone to install the Swyper app on. Who knows what other settings Derek made on the MC's cell phone? The only strange thing is that Cathy writes to the MC via Swyper in EP4 and Cathy's reputation is damaged at the end of EP4. Coincidence?

Derek would do anything for his sister Maya. Maybe also eliminate female competition?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
he MC gets a new, up-to-date cell phone from Rusty.
It's an up to date phone certainly. But it sure as fuck isn't new. Hence why I believe it used to be Vinny's, and when he left the Frat, he also left a little viral present on it before handing it over to Rusty. Rusty claims it's been reset to default, but we know this to be a lie (Or at least Rusty believed it was and didn't check it himself), because all of Vinny's old contact list is still on it.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
tommy is just annoying.
would be cool if we could replace him with anthony.
that dude is way to nice for the alphas.
Tommy is a cunt, and his drug habits has made him fuck over the people close to him. He's a giant man child.

However i also feel at the same time that he's really there in a pinch. Tommy is the sort of friend who will hurl himself at three dudes that are trying to jump you without thinking about it. I hope he gets a redemption arc.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Also, the mobile phone the DIKs give you for MC's birthday, used to be Vinny's phone. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to think he infected the phone with some Trojan. Not that I think Vinny is smart enough to have that done, but here I go again with the nerds...

:unsure:
MC recorded video with Jade and shared it using his old phone. Video was uploaded to the DIKs laptop. The video, that Stephen watched is either the leaked one from the laptop or it was recorded with a hidden CCTV in the movie-theater room where the evaluation took place.

Reactions: Letum0317

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Tommy is a cunt, and his drug habits has made him fuck over the people close to him. He's a giant man child.

However i also feel at the same time that he's really there in a pinch. Tommy is the sort of friend who will hurl himself at three dudes that are trying to jump you without thinking about it. I hope he gets a redemption arc.
Redemption arc ? :unsure:
Well, the glory hole hasn't been called that yet...
But it doesn't sound bad.
So be it.
I'm sure Quinn will find a job for Tommy. :sneaky:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

was looking at this and for Episode 8 Start Saves, Dik Hots and Sides save is missing?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is a public building as it was the cafeteria and the students all ate there. It was accessible to all students and therefore public.:rolleyes:
What does the cafeteria have to with the Dik mansion and cameras nothing , the dik mansion wasn't a cafeteria or at least nothing was said about that, it was just a mansion ergo at was not accessible to all students and therefore not public :ROFLMAO:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
The video of Jade and the MC doesn't necessarily have to have been on the DIK laptop. One thing is for sure, the Jade/MC video is on the MC's cell phone. I think it's more likely that someone hacked the MC's old cell phone. Why? The MC gets a new, up-to-date cell phone from Rusty. When? In EP6 on his birthday and strangely enough, at the end of EP6 the Jade/MC video ended up with Stephen Burke.

What's much more interesting is who had access to the MC's old cell phone. Derek. When? In EP4, when the MC voluntarily gave Derek his cell phone to install the Swyper app on. Who knows what other settings Derek made on the MC's cell phone? The only strange thing is that Cathy writes to the MC via Swyper in EP4 and Cathy's reputation is damaged at the end of EP4. Coincidence?

Derek would do anything for his sister Maya. Maybe also eliminate female competition?
theory of cell phone is too big brain for someone inside the this dumb of university's I mean someone like Jade maybe has some intelligent i remember her when she take the MC like she is used to take boys from the college all the time
duck
stay hidden until i give you signal
wait 3m if i didn't make any sound go to right door
I don't think someone like Stepehn has ability to demonstrate such plan for a cell phone

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
MC recorded video with Jade and shared it using his old phone. Video was uploaded to the DIKs laptop. The video, that Stephen watched is either the leaked one from the laptop or it was recorded with a hidden CCTV in the movie-theater room where the evaluation took place.

FFS!
forgot about the timeline.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317 and Ray_D

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

FFS!
forgot about the timeline.
:ROFLMAO:
I believe the game already happend and the MC just remember the old good days
The option for main girl is just who gets pregnant at the end of the series

it’s because of bella kiss in library in episode 3 the mc said if i know why she cries that day I wouldn’t kissed her

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
well it looks like tremolo is going to train his reflexes once sage finds out about that haha. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317 and Kpyna

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I believe the game already happend and the MC just remember the old good days
The option for main girl is just who gets pregnant at the end of the series

it’s because of bella kiss in library in episode 3 the mc said if i know why she cries that day I wouldn’t kissed her
Yes all this is before Acting Lessons.
In DPC's first VN, I recall the MC making references to having been in a frat called the DIKs at B&R college several years earlier. It's like DPC is telling us his story backwards. hehe

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yes all this is before Acting Lessons.
In DPC's first VN, I recall the MC making references to having been in a frat called the DIKs at B&R college several years earlier. It's like DPC is telling us his story backwards. hehe
Maybe we gotta play AL again maybe there is something there will help us uncover some secrets

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
AL was one of the first games i played on here, long before i discovered BADIK. guess i am due for a replay one of these days. except for the folder of over 100 games that i have not played yet..and probably never will...:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Maybe we gotta play AL again maybe there is something there will help us uncover some secrets
and if you think maybe Arieth could be the younger self of that crazy red head nurse in AL. Think about it, fucking the MC while he's in a coma is pretty much the only way Arieth could get herself some MC dick. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes