Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thats because DPC is being mean funkymonkey

If I was the mc I would be all over Arieth
I would definitely try my best to get her attention

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
For some reason when I hit "quote" I get the exact same window as with "reply", I assumed it had something to do with f95 working on their platform
In my browser there is a built-in function, when I select I can copy the highlighted or find in the search engine highlighted. I blacked out these buttons so they wouldn’t distract you.
ыыы.png

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
and if you think maybe Arieth could be the younger self of that crazy red head nurse in AL. Think about it, fucking the MC while he's in a coma is pretty much the only way Arieth could get herself some MC dick. :ROFLMAO:
Now that i think about it they kinda do with their sex drive

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
View attachment 3136584

What do you think? I hope for Tara and Bianca
I do think quinn gonna get arrested or gets in fight with mc help they will go to the police station there or maybe instead of quinn he helps her out take the blame or something and she said “fuck this hero anime shit i will not thank you but i will fuck your brains out so take it as thanks”

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's an up to date phone certainly. But it sure as fuck isn't new. Hence why I believe it used to be Vinny's, and when he left the Frat, he also left a little viral present on it before handing it over to Rusty. Rusty claims it's been reset to default, but we know this to be a lie (Or at least Rusty believed it was and didn't check it himself), because all of Vinny's old contact list is still on it.
Was it Vinny's old cell phone? We do not know that. But it doesn't matter because this new (old) phone can't have the Jade/MC video on it and the new phone doesn't have the Swyper app installed. I strongly suspect that this new Swyper app contains a virus and opens back doors.

I think it was so Rusty found out so the MC's old cell phone wasn't safe. How? The DIK cell phones are connected to the DIK laptop and what do some DIKs do? You use the Swyper app. This is how the virus got onto DIK Laptop.

Rusty said it wasn't until EP6 that he created new passwords for the laptop. But that's not all. The DIK laptop is in the safe and only Rusty, Tommy and the MC have the safe combination.

What else happened in EP6? Derek was shitting and sleeping in Tommy's room. Tommy and Rusty interrogated Derek. Why? Because Rusty found out how the DIK laptop got infected and she asked Derek about it. Derek will also have told Rusty and Tommy that he installed this app at MC. This will let them know so that no DIK has betrayed the DIKs. The MC receives a clean cell phone where the Swyper app is not installed, was not installed or has been cleaned.

But the DIKs now know one thing so that someone can use the Swyper app for their own purposes. Who? Who did Derek live with before the DIKs? Bert the nerd. So I think it's also for the nerds to spy on the Alphas, DIKs and probably the Preps too. Why?

The DIK Mansion used to be the college cafeteria and by becoming the DIK Mansion, the nerds have lost their place where they can play DNG. To do this, they had to move to the Frozen library. The President of the Nerds has a cute girlfriend who loves to party. Where? At the HOTs, the DIKs and at dorm parties. Sally may be sweet, but is she loyal? The nerds definitely have the talent to create an app like Swyper and Derek said in EP4 so it's a new app.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What does the cafeteria have to with the Dik mansion and cameras nothing , the dik mansion wasn't a cafeteria or at least nothing was said about that, it was just a mansion ergo at was not accessible to all students and therefore not public :ROFLMAO:
Do not you understand?

The DIK mansion was not newly built. Rusty's father (A BURGMEISTER) has taken over an existing college building so that Rusty and his DIKs can live there.

This college building was the college's former cafeteria. The cafeteria we see in the game was only set up in the school building after the DIKs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What I would like to see from DPC and BaDIK in the future is so that the MC can use the guitars in the background.

I'm just imagining Derek sneaking in there with the MC and the MC trying out an electric guitar. Derek quickly gets the Sound engineering straight and screws it up again because he has activated the speakers throughout the college building and all the students and teachers hear the MC's electric guitar solo.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Was it Vinny's old cell phone? We do not know that. But it doesn't matter because this new (old) phone can't have the Jade/MC video on it and the new phone doesn't have the Swyper app installed. I strongly suspect that this new Swyper app contains a virus and opens back doors.

I think it was so Rusty found out so the MC's old cell phone wasn't safe. How? The DIK cell phones are connected to the DIK laptop and what do some DIKs do? You use the Swyper app. This is how the virus got onto DIK Laptop.

Rusty said it wasn't until EP6 that he created new passwords for the laptop. But that's not all. The DIK laptop is in the safe and only Rusty, Tommy and the MC have the safe combination.

What else happened in EP6? Derek was shitting and sleeping in Tommy's room. Tommy and Rusty interrogated Derek. Why? Because Rusty found out how the DIK laptop got infected and she asked Derek about it. Derek will also have told Rusty and Tommy that he installed this app at MC. This will let them know so that no DIK has betrayed the DIKs. The MC receives a clean cell phone where the Swyper app is not installed, was not installed or has been cleaned.

But the DIKs now know one thing so that someone can use the Swyper app for their own purposes. Who? Who did Derek live with before the DIKs? Bert the nerd. So I think it's also for the nerds to spy on the Alphas, DIKs and probably the Preps too. Why?

The DIK Mansion used to be the college cafeteria and by becoming the DIK Mansion, the nerds have lost their place where they can play DNG. To do this, they had to move to the Frozen library. The President of the Nerds has a cute girlfriend who loves to party. Where? At the HOTs, the DIKs and at dorm parties. Sally may be sweet, but is she loyal? The nerds definitely have the talent to create an app like Swyper and Derek said in EP4 so it's a new app.
the nerds are nerds i don't or can't picture anyone play dungeon of gemrlin or wtf that is to hack someone phone without someone asking them to do
they are nerds guys no nerd has the courage to do such thing unless they are force too
i was a nerd i talk shit behind people back ( mainly on my head cuz no one listened) but the courage to do such thing no no
then on high school i become normal guy

• Angry
Reactions: w00de

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
now that i think about it if Maya and josy broke up then the problem will be solved by itself? so let them continue

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Are you not reading correctly? Bert the NERD is Derek's roommate.

Furthermore, individuals fight with the weapons God has given them. JOCKS with their fists, DIKS with their charm, PREPS with their MONEY, HOTS with their feminine charms and NERDS with their intellect.

The Swyper app is a new dating app, that's what Derek says in EP4. What does it take to write a new app? The intellect for it.
what i'm getting your theory is it's Rusty dad fault because he takes the place were nerds used to be before he take it and make it into the DIK's house?
I mean i could see this but if it's true it will be a dumb of excuse they even fired cathy because of this if i'm getting your point correctly because they are the ones who hacked into DIK's laptop so logically speaking they are the ones
responsible
for cathy kicked out or image leaked that lead to her kicked out
and blaming the DIK's because maybe they will get kicked out because of it?
thinking about it make sense but i don't feel DPC will make it like that until now the nerds seems to own their bubble they don't do anything so far like they are in this game by the name as nerds thats all

personally i will feel underwhelmed if some nerds do all this and maybe they sent the video MC record it for Jade anonyms to stephen
i wont feel the joy beating some nerds about this shit really so i hope your theory wrong
it's kinda solid somehow

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
This college building was the college's former cafeteria. The cafeteria we see in the game was only set up in the school building after the DIKs.
That's literally impossible, it lacks the space ( by a LOT ), access for the physical disabled, fire escapes and gender specific toilets. You could build 2 mansions for the costs to redo all that.

On top of that, when you plan a college the main, most frequented buildings are always in the center, you don't want hordes of students running through half the college to eat.

If the DIK Mansion was a public college building at some point, it was either an office building or maybe the first college library, but never ever the college cafeteria, it's WAY too small.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
what i'm getting your theory is it's Rusty dad fault because he takes the place were nerds used to be before he take it and make it into the DIK's house?
I mean i could see this but if it's true it will be a dumb of excuse they even fired cathy because of this if i'm getting your point correctly because they are the ones who hacked into DIK's laptop so logically speaking they are the ones
responsible
for cathy kicked out or image leaked that lead to her kicked out
and blaming the DIK's because maybe they will get kicked out because of it?
thinking about it make sense but i don't feel DPC will make it like that until now the nerds seems to own their bubble they don't do anything so far like they are in this game by the name as nerds thats all

personally i will feel underwhelmed if some nerds do all this and maybe they sent the video MC record it for Jade anonyms to stephen
i wont feel the joy beating some nerds about this shit really so i hope your theory wrong
it's kinda solid somehow
Who helped Rusty and Rusty's father found the DIKs? Cathy. But that wasn't the reason.

Do you want to read my real opinion about Cathy? Then click on the spoiler below.

Cathy's Rooster Cluck wasn't an act of revenge. A teacher messaging a student on such a racy app is shady. But it wasn't just any student, it was the MC, son of Lynette, with filthy rich grandparents.

Cathy's reputation was deliberately destroyed so that she would not be able to get a teaching job in the future. The person who initiated this, not carried it out, but initiated it, is ranked above Stephen Burke and I can only think of 3 possibilities. Burgmeister, Royce or Priscilla. Yes Priscilla, Stephen Burke explains it to her in EP9 and therefore she ranks above Stephen Burke.

In the background of BaDIK's story there is a BIG PLAYER who is unknown to us. He has money, influence and power. He's obviously interested in the MC's well-being. A DIK is on the payroll of these BIG PLAYERS, I'm relatively sure of that. The only question is, who?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's literally impossible, it lacks the space ( by a LOT ), access for the physical disabled, fire escapes and gender specific toilets. You could build 2 mansions for the costs to redo all that.

On top of that, when you plan a college the main, most frequented buildings are always in the center, you don't want hordes of students running through half the college to eat.

If the DIK Mansion was a public college building at some point, it was either an office building or maybe the first college library, but never ever the college cafeteria, it's WAY too small.
That could also be possible, I don't want to deny that. But most of these buildings still have surveillance cameras installed.
That's why I think no one installed these surveillance cameras after the DIKs moved in. They were simply installed from the start and the DIKs don't know about them until the end of EP9.

But Josy might know about it. She looks quite interested in one corner of the ceiling.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TimHawk
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes