Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm thinking about "caricature villains". This is partly true - some characters are indeed parodies of certain social classes, although now it’s the 2020s and such people can be seen in reality. Tybalt is a caricatured rich elitist, a mama's boy from a rich family who was never told no, the jocks are a typical caricature of school bullies, feminists... kind of like a caricature too, but just open Twitter and it becomes reality. But is it really that bad? Some of the characters are a sociable overview of unhealthy social trends and are presented as clowns, this fits the comedic tone of BaDIK. It reminds me of what Rockstar Games do in their games - making fun of everyone.
But is it all so caricatured? Let's take a look at the local Wanstein - Mr. Burke. Far from being a "cartoon villain", this guy is a serious threat and can ruin MC's life with just a snap of his fingers. His actions have already ruined Mona life, forcing her to leave college, and also destroyed Maya’s hopes (damn Maya, who pulled your tongue with HOTs free tuition!), leaving the problem unresolved. Although he could issue this damn grant in a few clicks of the mouse and was ready to do it. Well, the bastard is trying to protect himself.
Or Vinny, who put a gun to MC’s head. A drug-dealing street gangster fits the description of a serious threat. Moreover, a gangster who was scammed. In the world of street gangs, people kill for less.
What about Patrick? As much as some may not want it, it is part of the main storyline that is built around Maya/Josy.

That is, in this game there are both caricatured clowns and real villains. It seems that DPC is trying to balance between comedy and darker dramatic elements, but I have a feeling that the game is becoming more serious with each season. In Season 2, the biggest challenge was the mansion being trashed, and now we have a gun to our head. Will DPC be able to keep the game from turning into a thriller? Time will show. I've been hearing a lot of criticism towards BaDIK lately, but for me it's still the most emotional experience in the AVN genre.
Burke ruin MC life? i doubt it if he tries i believe no place in the world would save him from MC mom family nor Pricilla nor his connection he had after getting fired from bank industry
but others i agree with you

Note: even if Mc mom family doesn't like him rumor about him or something will affect them directly so yeah if Burke tries it i will be laughing my ass off and pity his judgment

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Imho the dev should start looking into reworking the renders of earlier seasons before making more.
Nah, pls. Don't be like this. DPC's already not going to finish before the singularity happens at this rate.

I think this post stuck in my head because, while I did notice some grammar errors before, it's really easy to spot once you're aware of it. Here's an example of a sign in Episode 9:

View attachment 3139800

At first glance you may not notice it, but when you read it you realize that it's just that little bit off.
That's what I'm saying, man. It's like you can't unsee it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think this post stuck in my head because, while I did notice some grammar errors before, it's really easy to spot once you're aware of it. Here's an example of a sign in Episode 9:

View attachment 3139800

At first glance you may not notice it, but when you read it you realize that it's just that little bit off.
The only thing I notice is Josy beautiful face :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317 and Ray_D

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
You forget so her picture ended up on Rooster. Who uses Rooster? Students. The internet never forgets. It's a flaw that will always stick with Cathy and Cathy knows it, which is why she's leaving B&R. It was made impossible for Cathy to be a teacher.

These images will appear again and again, sometimes after a short time and then again after a long time. Even if Cathy were to work as a teacher in another college, these images would resurface and the student bullying would begin again.
Damn it! What kind of bullying are we talking about, bro???
She was not even bullied by B&R, only 1 jock, something that screamed and when she looked at him, he immediately peed in his pants, shut up and sat down in his place, the rest were admiring her body or were afraid of her.
She left because she had planned to leave a long time ago, and it was this post that triggered her action.
Bro, don’t you read the lyrics when you play the game??
She says it herself to the MC, she’s not leaving because she’s been seen naked, but because she’s been wanting to leave for a long time, it’s just things have been holding her back, friends, stability and all. But now she’s realized it’s time to move on.
You might as well say that her photo was posted by someone who knew her for a long time and knew she wanted to leave, but kept putting it off.
Like, did her a favor. Maybe it was her friend. Maybe it was Bella or Jill?
Oh no!! I broke the story, DPC!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Burke ruin MC life? i doubt it if he tries i believe no place in the world would save him from MC mom family nor Pricilla nor his connection he had after getting fired from bank industry
but others i agree with you

Note: even if Mc mom family doesn't like him rumor about him or something will affect them directly so yeah if Burke tries it i will be laughing my ass off and pity his judgment
MC's family doesn't care about him, he has never seen anyone close to Lynette in his life. Why would they worry about him? Look at it from the perspective of these elite assholes!:
Some poor carpenter fooled their daughter and took her away, some dude from the bottom of society; and then they made a child who is the cause of their daughter's death - Lynette died during childbirth. These are events from their worldview.
He only got that $5,000 of Lynette's property because it was state law. Plus, remembering Lynette diary, her words about her father, I picked up unpleasant vibes. Tyrant vibes.

Reactions: Ray_D

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
MC's family doesn't care about him, he has never seen anyone close to Lynette in his life. Why would they worry about him? Look at it from the perspective of these elite assholes!:
Some poor carpenter fooled their daughter and took her away, some dude from the bottom of society; and then they made a child who is the cause of their daughter's death - Lynette died during childbirth. These are events from their worldview.
He only got that $5,000 of Lynette's property because it was state law. Plus, remembering Lynette diary, her words about her father, I picked up unpleasant vibes. Tyrant vibes.
Yeah i get what you mean but even if something happened to him they need to act because when rumors surround someone his family will be affected (if burke make it so big) then his mom family need to act so they don't get in touch with these rumors to protect themselves

Also maybe just small hope for me personally it become like Jill family after Lana died the father blamed himself a lot maybe after seeing the MC they will get soft for him? maybe he looks like Lynette in way? everything could happen

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
This is the best answer and arguably the most arrogant one yet and I believe DPC think that too xD

also less money he will get if he hires someone
And then who can edit some render of there is no 1 pixel of reflection he want it at that specfic pixel
Everyone says he won’t hire anyone.
So 2D art, he drew it himself?
He’s a bloody talented, multifunctional man?
It’s just that if it is, I can actually understand where the ego comes from.
Hmm, he wanted to translate idiom from his own language, but the translator failed.
I had to go online and look for analogues. :HideThePain:
Apparently this thing "Jack of all trades" without the second part sounds like a compliment.
So I guess that’s what I meant.:cool:
But with all this explanation, it sounds pretty damn stupid.:KEK:
But I don’t care!:KEK: Experience the pain of everyone who does not know English at an acceptable level!!:KEK:

:KEK: - my favorite emoji!

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Great question. He's making a lot of money every month in Patreon, so he doesn`t mind taking a year to develop a chapter, or taking six or seven more to finish the game. The longer it takes to finish the game, as long as people keep paying every month on patreon, the more money he earns.
In fact, if he has a few 4090 in a render car and they render around the clock, which I think he does, judging by the number of renders.
I’m guessing 20% - 30% of his money goes to pay his electricity bill.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah i get what you mean but even if something happened to him they need to act because when rumors surround someone his family will be affected (if burke make it so big) then his mom family need to act so they don't get in touch with these rumors to protect themselves

Also maybe just small hope for me personally it become like Jill family after Lana died the father blamed himself a lot maybe after seeing the MC they will get soft for him? maybe he looks like Lynette in way? everything could happen
I think that in the outside world no one knows that Lynette had a son with Neil, who caused her death. This may be one of the secrets that rich families try to keep inside. So as not to stigmatize their reputation.
As for what kind of family, it’s definitely not the Royces, because there is a rule against incest, and we have Jill here. There are also doubts about the Burgmeisters. This behavior is very atypical for them; I imagine the Burgmeisters as open-minded people without prejudices. This is my theory.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
warned soldier does not die in war. that's a saying that applies to what Riona said :HideThePain:
i tried having branch open and make out with her it goes like this but you here could see she is really needed the MC she was trusting Quinn like her bestfriend (was now) i think now at the top of her friends MC first then Cam 2nd

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
If sage figures out that we fucked her step mom i would say "you sage have wish list of sex things you want to do me either one of them to fuck the mother of my girlfriend"
and we get a threesome with her and her mom lol
If Sage finds out we fucked her mom:
But instead of a bag, it’s gonna be us. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: xtraax

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
If Sage finds out we fucked her mom:
But instead of a bag, it’s gonna be us. :KEK:
maybe she will rise some kink with her (her and her step mom kinky as hell) i remember her step mom handcuff him to the bed while standing kinda

like when she did the walk of shame all of their Jaws was dropping and if you told him you fucked Jade Tommy says he fucks the girl and her mom thats soo cool
(tommy sucker for incest it seems or mother daughter thingy)

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Man, DPC even had death threats. Basically what he did was get everyone hooked on the game, and then ruin it. There were some people so die hard fans that liked the game until the sad end? Sure. But most of the previous fans hated it and stopped being fans, as you and I. DPC seems to be a stubborn and full of himself guy. He probably says he loves AL because he doesn't want to acknowledge that he fucked up big time that game. And precisely because of that, he may try to tie the two games together by, as I say, making the crazy redheaded bitch from AL the biological mother of Sage. It would ruin the character, but he doesn't care about pissing off fans at this point. The fucking idiot thinks he's George R.R. Martin. Proof is he's still hellbent on developing Maya's character, which almost nobody loves and a lot of people literally hate. Or that he insists on not hiring anyone to shorten game development times. He keeps everyone waiting a year and doesn't gives a shit. That's why I think the guy is going to ruin BaDIK at some point, the same way he ruined AL, but worst because BaDIK is bigger than AL and has even more people hooked.
Joshie92 alone is enough to be an army of Maya fans.
He alone can replace several million people with the power of his love. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes