Dec 21, 2021
I don't know man i have a feeling the episode will be more about setting up stuff for the future. Sure some storylines will progress, but I don't think we're getting major answers this episode.

The drama with Sage and her mom also has to be a future thing right? The whole cheating mechanic with Bianca, Sage/Jade, etc and it's consequences needs a few episodes to stew before they blow up in the MCs face.
We will get some cliffhanger with Bella, and likely a throuple split branch option. Quinn's semi-path will progress. Beyond that it's hard to see what's coming imo.
I just replayed Episode 9 in preparation for 10, but I don't think anything specific is going to come from the Bianca ass grab other than cheating points.

The Sancho1969 mod is great about showing you what options set different amounts of points and variables, and grabbing Bianca's ass only shows an increase in cheat points, no variable is being set to remember that it happened.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Heh, turns out I was having the 0.9.0 duplicate bio bug on at least two of my archive saves, including the one I was planning on starting with. Guess I know what I’m doing tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
Dec 21, 2021
Why do I always regret bothering to catch up on the new posts? I understand that English is definitely not the first language for some of you, but shit can be spelt out directly for you and it still gets misinterpreted.

Burke tried to fuck Mona at the prep party and that's what caused her to freak out because while she was OK with being part of the restaurant, she assumed that it would be only students and not "old guys" which is what she said made the free tuition not worth it.

That's why Burke was following her out and had a suspicious look on his face, not that Mona was trying to run a competing restaurant and he found out.

That's nonsense.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
So, I think it's a trap.
Most people will choose not to talk, and then we get Bianca.
But I think the choice is to tell Bianca, and then we get a threesome with Jill and Bianca.
A threesome with Jill and Bianca will never happen because it wouldn't suit Jill's character. If you want threesomes, you have to play either J&M, Sage or Others path. But I really hope for a possibility to cheat on Jill with Bianca. I think it could happen if we don't tell Jill about Matthew's affair. Bianca will suspect it but won't go public with it and instead will try to cheat on Matthew with the MC.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why do I always regret bothering to catch up on the new posts? I understand that English is definitely not the first language for some of you, but shit can be spelt out directly for you and it still gets misinterpreted.

Burke tried to fuck Mona at the prep party and that's what caused her to freak out because while she was OK with being part of the restaurant, she assumed that it would be only students and not "old guys" which is what she said made the free tuition not worth it.

That's why Burke was following her out and had a suspicious look on his face, not that Mona was trying to run a competing restaurant and he found out.

That's nonsense.
That's exactly what I said. But got facepalmed and told I was wrong about it. Oh well. I'm just over it. People see, or don't see what they want.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Heh, turns out I was having the 0.9.0 duplicate bio bug on at least two of my archive saves, including the one I was planning on starting with. Guess I know what I’m doing tomorrow!
does it matter tho? i don't bother checking dups in bios chat i dont even read the bios

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
And that's why F95 is awesome!

Hard agree, I bet Jill route won't feature any 3some as well.
Jill route is the most vanilla shit you will ever see maybe you get lewd scene from time to time but oh boy playing alone route is guarantee to have many scenes
and tsundere Quinn will stop being Tsundere and accept the fact she has feeling
not like EP9 when she says "stick your dick in any hole see if i care and gets upset

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
does it matter tho? i don't bother checking dups in bios chat i dont even read the bios
Dpc recommends starting a new season 9 if you have that bug, I assume it could break stuff later on. Not like having to replay throuple and Sage is a big chore…

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Dpc recommends starting a new season 9 if you have that bug, I assume it could break stuff later on. Not like having to replay throuple and Sage is a big chore…
fuck let me check my saves then how the dups looks like?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i'm golden i have 0.9.1 and the issues fixed i checked the saving oh boy playing Ep9 for each route will kill me i didn't close the game for 2 days when i got time i complete each route save leave the game open import do all the hastle once more
if it was there i'm sure i will be fucked i don't have time before the game update to do all that

but thankfully everything golden

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
It's written so that Jade and Stephen wanted to have a threesome with Isabella, but sex didn't happen.

Then Stephen Burke admitted that he tried Isabella again without Jade, but he himself says that sex didn't happen.

And ultimately in EP8 we see how Stephen Burke wants to arrange a date with Isabella.

That was it already. I know more too.
Thanks. But still not quite convinced...

change-my-mind-about-bella.jpg

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
holy molly, 12899 pages of replies.
This is a damn cult hahaha.

The next season is on it's way I presume since it will be 1 year soon.
I also guess this will be the last season? If someone knows please let me know.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes