Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
hey DPC loved her too his Discord server background is her so yeah
DPC did a good job of writing a controversial character well. In general, people in games and other works love villains; if they are well-developed, then players may begin to like them. I don't see anything wrong with Quinn having fans.

Reactions: bloodyasura

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
That would be funny. Night before release:
The nice thing about living in the States is that the update is frequently posted in the very early hours of the morning. So it may come out during the Thursday/Friday overnight. It's almost like there is less time to wait.

adast

May 12, 2023
This game is so good it threw me into a mild midlife crisis because I'm old now and didn't "party" enough when I was young. Good job, looking forward to more. Sage + Quinn ftw, hoping for some Riona action.
Oh and the halloween party was fucking awesome.
I think this is the best thing about videogames. They allow you to experience new things that you wouldn't do otherwise. Pretty sure you wouldn't want to get as drunk as MC in those parties since there would be a hell to pay:devilish:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I'd say by the time GTA 6 drops we'll only have 1 more episode after this one, especially if he continues to only finish making them around Christmas time.
One left for this season. Since there will be four seasons in total, at its current pace, it won't end before 2030... Maybe the world and BaDIK will end together. It will be an interesting event. The world ending, and people rushing to finish BaDIK. It reminds me of the Titanic orchestra.

Days Gone Bye.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The game romanticizes the image of fraternities and parties. In real life, Hell Week at fraternities is pretty brutal. There's even such a thing as hazing. Some hell weeks end with the death of the candidate. Usually the deaths are due to alcohol intoxication.
Imagine BAD fan goes to college and joins a fraternity where he'll be brutally beaten, forced to drink liters of whiskey against his will, and humiliated.
I get that it's a game, but romanticizing the hazing , the real problem with human deaths, I can't accept that.
That used to be case but anti hazing laws in the US have change that. I'm sure it still happens but not at the level it once was that said college girls might have to jump into a lake naked at night

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
One left for this season. Since there will be four seasons in total, at its current pace, it won't end before 2030... Maybe the world and BaDIK will end together. It will be an interesting event. The world ending, and people rushing to finish BaDIK. It reminds me of the Titanic orchestra.

View attachment 3148882
Dude you have to keep your forum rank at the member tiers to keep the theme going.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Dick

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
That used to be case but anti hazing laws in the US have change that. I'm sure it still happens but not at the level it once was that said college girls might have to jump into a lake naked at night
is it normal though? drink 100 beers like MC and Derek in a week?
i know beer not that strong as alcohol but we know as quantity i think it's a lot

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
i know beer not that strong as alcohol but we know as quantity i think it's a lot
Yeah that is a lot, but what I was saying a frat couldn't get a away with that today

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah that is a lot, but what I was saying a frat couldn't get a away with that today
if it's three people however it will be a challenge not too difficult

so Frats these days do like Preps do huh? take a piece of lime as punishment or something

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I don't remember if it was 100 for each or both, but I think it was for both, so it's about 7 per day; they were just long-neck bottles. If you drink it throughout the day, it's quite easy. You probably won't even get too drunk (or drunk at all, depending on your constitution, physiology, and metabolism).
and if you are fucked in all of this? you clearly won't fit as frat member gotcha

dodge ball club rules first rule no one talks about dodge ball :ROFLMAO:
I like the loyalty lol

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
But, if you get fucked by drinking 12oz./355ml of beer about every two hours during a week, you don't deserve to be a frat member. :LOL:
I mean think about it let make some calculation
they had to share 100 so 50-50 for both
for 7 days you gotta at least drink 7.2 every day lets make it 8
you gotta drink a beer every 3h
for a week minus 6 to make it like 50

it's kinda difficult but doable
or you could chug 2 beer every 6h
but the MC and Derek had to drink 10 each day for a week or am i mistaken? or it's just the last day
but they all looked hammerd every day their tolrance are shit i guess or they drink way more in less time like last day or pink rose club
but i gotta give it to derek not having hangover is good gene indeed
it's like UR perk for a frat Member

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Well I once had about 60 beers in a week, and way stronger beers than what americans usually drink

Then again I studied North of France where people are known alcoholics :KEK:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah. That's what I did, but I considered sleeping for 8 hours, so, we have about 1 beer every 2 hours. That's not hard. It probably goes out with a leak.

Check this (Blood Alcohol Concentration). One long-neck bottle leaves the bloodstream of a 70kg/155lb male individual in little less than two hours. He'd be just renovating the same content of alcohol over and over (and have the night to rest). And, during his initial intake, he'd have a 0.028% BAC, which, according to a table in the same site, means: "average individual appears normal".

EDIT: corrected the BAC for a 70kg male individual.
i like how you just fuck everything over with being drunk and drink almost 2h every day for a week or 5 days like the game
but for sleep no no you need to have those 8h everything is fucked okay but the sleep amount need to be strict

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes