DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
My man... my main and only route is Bella and I never kissed Jill... Why didn't the DPC force a kissing scene with Jill if he wanted to make this drama with Jill and Bella? Drama that only makes sense if the MC dated both of them. In my case, I play Only Bella Path... can you imagine how bizarre it is to see Jill upset when she never even kissed the MC?
Jill does kiss him once, there's no way out of it iirc, at least on Bella's path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Riona in ep 4 is optional as far as i remember. You need choose discuss the cluck with her when talk to her in the party.
To have a friendship with Riona you need this scene. I for one don't know how to get her to trust the MC without this scene in Ep.4.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Jill does kiss him once, there's no way out of it iirc, at least on Bella's path.
is it forced? i think you can skip it though
i think it's about the episode where cathy stayed with them right?
just be a DIK path i guess it should work out if i Remeber correctly

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
To have a friendship with Riona you need this scene. I for one don't know how to get her to trust the MC without this scene in Ep.4.
I think if you're using her services in the restaurant she still can ask for MC to help her with her stalker in ep. 7

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
WTF? I didn't remember that scene! Ret-con on Jill? Jill doesn't know how to suck a dick, but does she have the courage to kiss the MC without knowing if he wants a kiss from her?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
On a CHICK route it is, can't remember DIK, the only choice the game gives you is this

View attachment 3149131
i just checked you can skip her if ep4_jillniceguy is false and bella don't came around

I think if you're using her services in the restaurant she still can ask for MC to help her with her stalker in ep. 7
no i tried as i recall you need her ep4 help and i guess talk to her in free roam in ep4? but i'm sure of ep4 in prep party that one is needed

Reactions: DarkKiller

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Playing the game from scratch I noticed something...
I wanted to understand the DPC's fetish for kissing against the player's will.

1- Josy (Ep1)
2- Maya (Ep2)
3- Sage (Ep2)
4- Bella (Ep2)
5- Riona (Ep4)

At least we can choose if we want to stick our tongues in the Goblin Princess... Even the DPC had mercy on our souls by making an optional kiss for Jill.
of these I find terrible only the one with Bella, with her the whole first part of the story is hormonal insanity bordering on nymphomaniac abuse.

They have dinner together and MC drunkenly kisses her forcibly, then goes to thank her for putting in a good word for Jill and forcibly kisses her again.

And between these episodes it's not like there are who knows what thoughts....

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
No, no... I expressed myself poorly I think. In Ep.9 you can console Riona, but you need to have a 'friendship with her' at the very least - if you are on a route other than 'Others'.

For the player to achieve this 'friendship', I believe that some variables are necessary, such as, for example, talking about Cathy's incident in Ep.4.

However, when talking to her about it, Riona steals a kiss from the MC and the only option given is to scold her or kiss her back. That's why I considered Riona's kiss in Ep.4 as forced.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
So if you're a DIK basically, I thought I remembered being able to mostly avoid Jill as a DIK but I haven't played through the whole game in quite a while.
Yeah she is waay friendly when you are DIK but not touchy girlfriend thing but talk etc... i tried to be DIK on her path (i used URM) so if you are on her path after helping her with Tybalt and don't get reject be NETURAL or CHICK not DIK
she will reject you on the spot double reject you and Tybalt but if you are not DIK then switch on early ep9 to DIK go with another girl for example Sage (she is DIK path)
when you talk to her she will say yeah i think we should be friends i also don't see you as boyfriend and she smile and all that like its fine no problem i know we ain't for each other ( i cracked so hard i did every variable for her then switch just for DIK she just said nope cant have it fuck you but we are friends)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Riona in ep 4 is optional as far as i remember. You need choose discuss the cluck with her when talk to her in the party.
Man, I really hate it when Riona forces her kisses on me. Almost as much as when she throws me on the bed, tears my clothes off and makes me have sex with her over and over again.

True torture. Good thing I'm such a masochist when it comes to Rio.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Jokes aside, it's doable, 29 beers per day isn't much more than a slab (24 stubbies/cans) which gets knocked off regularly by anyone seriously on it. It'd certainly make Hell Week an actual challenge.
you will be hammerd all day and sheesh 29 a day? are you good my dude? no way man

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Not really, the second time it was Bella who started it wasn't it? :unsure:
Then the whole crying thing happened...
Yeah... The second time it was Bella who 'pulled' the MC closer to her, even the MC mentions that it is Bella who is moving him towards her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah... The second time it was Bella who 'pulled' the MC closer to her, even the MC mentions that it is Bella who is moving him towards her.
Not really, the second time it was Bella who started it wasn't it? :unsure:
Then the whole crying thing happened...
no, no, no.
the initiative is always MC's, with Bella verbally pushing him away but actually physically embracing him, which is basically the same thing that happens with drunken kissing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
no, no, no.
the initiative is always MC's, with Bella verbally pushing him away but actually physically embracing him, which is basically the same thing that happens with drunken kissing
The only thing I don't like about Bella's route is that the MC has to make some pretty heavy sexual advances on Bella until Bella's blowjob scene happens. The sauna scene is a classic example where Bella and the MC shared a romantic moment more at the MC's insistence than at Bella's will. In all the interactions Bella wanted, it wasn't rape. But until Bella gets into the mood, the scenes get a little strange. I remember Steve saying to Josy: "You want this, you just don't know it yet."... Kinda weird.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes