Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Lol google 'Boonies record' for a classic example of an Aussie power drinking sesh. 52 beers flying from Oz to England, which is roughly a 20 hour trip.
Yeah but some people are built different like derek he could be hammerd all day wake up like it was nothing
ma man try fanny bullets ( i think thats how it said)
he wants to get drunk from his butt
so i don't doubt some where in this world like derek or breaking world record for drinking
but average person too much i think

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only thing I don't like about Bella's route is that the MC has to make some pretty heavy sexual advances on Bella until Bella's blowjob scene happens. The sauna scene is a classic example where Bella and the MC shared a romantic moment more at the MC's insistence than at Bella's will. In all the interactions Bella wanted, it wasn't rape. But until Bella gets into the mood, the scenes get a little strange. I remember Steve saying to Josy: "You want this, you just don't know it yet."... Kinda weird.
Bella's story gets fixed by the fourth chapter if we decide to go to her, without that step it remains rather cringe-worthy. all in all that part manages to give order to the whole thing. otherwise it's all in all the story of a boy who finds out that one of his teachers is a nymphomaniac and decides to take advantage of her at every opportunity

apart from the sauna scene, the choices that carry on the story with her are not explicit unlike those with the other LIs, something strange always happens that we have no control over.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
no, no, no.
the initiative is always MC's, with Bella verbally pushing him away but actually physically embracing him, which is basically the same thing that happens with drunken kissing
I went and checked, all MC does is caress Bella's face, she could shove his hand away, she could have left, instead she grabs him and kisses him, sure she says she "doesn't" want it but what the fuck should MC do?
And before this she was sulking and internally ranting because she was conflicted about setting MC with Jill due to her feelings for him, her marriage and whatever else.
Both of them are a bit to blame, sure, but Bella is way more at fault than MC for what happened in the library.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Bella's story gets fixed by the fourth chapter if we decide to go to her, without that step it remains rather cringe-worthy. all in all that part manages to give order to the whole thing. otherwise it's all in all the story of a boy who finds out that one of his teachers is a nymphomaniac and decides to take advantage of her at every opportunity

apart from the sauna scene, the choices that carry on the story with her are not explicit unlike those with the other LIs, something strange always happens that we have no control over.
Yes, being with Bella in Ep.4 is a MUST. Otherwise, the relationship is just bizarre. I saw that there is a possibility that Bella's path only starts in Ep.6, which is when she offers help and the player can choose whether to help her or not. In this scenario where she didn't change her opinion about the MC and didn't even let the MC live with her for a few days in Ep.4 she just seems to be a horny teacher after a college boy.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I went and checked, all MC does is caress Bella's face, she could shove his hand away, she could have left, instead she grabs him and kisses him, sure she says she "doesn't" want it but what the fuck should MC do?
And before this she was sulking and internally ranting because she was conflicted about setting MC with Jill due to her feelings for him, her marriage and whatever else.
Both of them are a bit to blame, sure, but Bella is way more at fault than MC for what happened in the library.
it meant to be for sake of xmas event to happened that kiss was something for build up
i said it before Bella route is somehow forced for you in some way she could reject you if you fuck cathy but later in xmas something happened and you needed there for her and that kiss in library was something he even said
"if i know why she cried that day i wouldn't have kissed her"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it all starts with MC taking the initiative, certainly not encouraged by Bella's words

the only thoughts (sulking) we read are MC's.

we don't see it whether Bella kisses first or MC: MC wants to kiss her, Bella hugs him while she reminds him that she is married and then they kiss

only MC presses Bella, who capitulates without much effort

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Since you are a Bella expert, could you explain to me why Bella was so angry in Ep.3? I never understood that scene. Another scene that I also didn't understand is the one where Bella is facing the library door and Eugene appears... was she waiting for the MC or for Jill?

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
it all starts with MC taking the initiative, certainly not encouraged by Bella's words

the only thoughts (sulking) we read are MC's.

we don't see it whether Bella kisses first or MC: MC wants to kiss her, Bella hugs him while she reminds him that she is married and then they kiss

only MC presses Bella, who capitulates without much effort
Dude, he literally says she's the one pulling.
Imagine a scenario where you touch my face, I pull you in, punch you and then say you're the one at fault because you initiated it :HideThePain:
I know it's a stupid and hyperbolic example but I make my point.

Now, when they're on the ground, she tells him "she can't" but he insists, that's different, that's MC's fault for sure and he should've stopped, but he's still not to blame for starting the whole making out thing imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella expert
:KEK::KEK:
Since you are a Bella expert, could you explain to me why Bella was so angry in Ep.3? I never understood that scene. Another scene that I also didn't understand is the one where Bella is facing the library door and Eugene appears... was she waiting for the MC or for Jill?
Angry when? When she lashes out at the students?
She was frustrated I think, she couldn't stop thinking about MC and was frustrated that she couldn't stop.
That contradiction shows up again right after when she pulls MC in for a kiss, she thinks she shouldn't, but can't help herself.

That whole paradoxical and internal conflict of hers is basically her whole story until EP7 when she finally decides to date and take the ring off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Imagine a scenario where you touch my face, I pull you in, punch you and then say you're the one at fault because you initiated it :HideThePain:

Now, when they're on the ground, she tells him "she can't" but he insists, that's different, that's MC's fault for sure and he should've stopped, but he's still not to blame for starting the whole making out thing imo.

She was frustrated I think, she couldn't stop thinking about MC and was frustrated that she couldn't stop.
That contradiction shows up again right after when she pulls MC in for a kiss, she thinks she shouldn't, but can't help herself.

That whole paradoxical and internal conflict of hers is basically her whole story until EP7 when she finally decides to date and take the ring off.
Yes, I was referring to her being angry enough to not wave her hand back at the MC when he waves his hand at her and when she yells at Magnar and tells everyone, including Jill and the MC, to leave from the library. That's why I was confused, she had kicked MC and Jill out of the library earlier, so why did she think MC would go back there? What you said makes sense, about her being angry out of frustration. I imagined that she had advised Jill to give MC a chance, but she regretted it immediately and didn't know what to do.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

everything you say is true.

but it is MC who goes close to Bella, he is the one who starts by touching her face and cornering her, this is not debatable.

then Bella as a good nymphomaniac as she is described for a good part of the first season does not let him tell her twice and accepts.

but then Bella's very next reaction sanctions that it was not her "full" will to give in, that she was tempted and fell into temptation again.

in reality if you caress the face of a girl who says she can't/won't you are already in plenty of trouble

pretend Bella was a late-stage alcoholic and MC put a nice cold beer in front of her eyes, it would be Bella who would take it and drink, but MC would undoubtedly be at fault (you started it with the forced examples...)

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I don't remember the exact conditions, but, when Jill sees you with Bella, her reaction is quite different if you've been dating her or not. I didn't check all permutations, but if you break up with her to stay with Bella, she'll be quite shocked, while in scenarios where she was less invested in you, she'll look surprised but not as disconcerted as in the former. (Those are the two I can remember... If someone knows more possibilities, please, tell me. I also don't remember the last episode quite well... If someone knows Jill's different reaction in the party and the flashback scenes, I'd be glad to know too.)
I am aware of this. That's exactly why I made the rant. There is a scenario where the MC never even showed interest in Jill. Even to invite her, the player has the option to choose to invite her just to provoke Tybalt. Jill's reaction is disproportionate in this scenario. She stopped going to class for days and is having a tantrum with Bella about what exactly? I don't buy this, but I understand it is due to the limitation of a VN.

Reactions: The Dick

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Yes, I was referring to her being angry enough to not wave her hand back at the MC when he waves his hand at her and when she yells at Magnar and tells everyone, including Jill and the MC, to leave from the library. That's why I was confused, she had kicked MC and Jill out of the library earlier, so why did she think MC would go back there? What you said makes sense, about her being angry out of frustration. I imagined that she had advised Jill to give MC a chance, but she regretted it immediately and didn't know what to do.
We can see it throughout season 1 and 2, but if somehow her internal conflict about how she feels towards MC isn't apparent, she straight up admits it to Jill in EP9.

everything you say is true.

but it is MC who goes close to Bella, he is the one who starts by touching her face and cornering her, this is not debatable.

then Bella as a good nymphomaniac as she is described for a good part of the first season does not let him tell her twice and accepts.

but then Bella's very next reaction sanctions that it was not her "full" will to give in, that she was tempted and fell into temptation again.

in reality if you caress the face of a girl who says she can't/won't you are already in plenty of trouble

pretend Bella was a late-stage alcoholic and MC put a nice cold beer in front of her eyes, it would be Bella who would take it and drink, but MC would undoubtedly be at fault (you started it with the forced examples...)
You're saying that as someone who already knows how the story goes, hindsight 20/20, but at that point in the story the only romantic interaction MC had with Bella was the "drunken make-out", in that context there was no way he knew she was in that bad of a mental state and that a gentle caressing on her face would result in a full on make-out session with a mental breakdown as a finishing touch.

I would have preferred if DPC gave us a choice to go to Bella, thank her and then leave though, in a Jill dedicated playthrough for example, but that obviously wouldn't work because it was very early in the game, there were no romantic routes defined yet and since that's obviously going to be a very important event for Bella's path in the future, if we avoided it whatever DPC has planned wouldn't make any or at least as much sense.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Eventually DPC will have to adress everything concerning Burke, it's all innuendo or ambiguous, only thing we know for sure is that he hit on Bella.

He's either an over the top red herring or he is build up as being a dumber than life villain.

The question is how long DPC will wait until that story goes anywhere, cuz he sure loves to draw shit out until it becomes painful.
I think that's another reason why I'm not too concerned about the various plot lines. He's dragged them out so much that they're kind of non-existent at this point. Which I don't mind since his forte is in writing/arranging individual scenes and not so much a compelling plot.

For whatever reason he's dragging them out, it's probably a good thing right now. Except for Maya and Josy breaking up. That needs to happen ASAP.

Give me my girl-next-door, DPC! Stop holding her hostage!

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Poll: who will be the next to lose her Peach small.png virgintiy to Tremolo in the next episode (not an "absolute virginity", you know, just in relation to our dearest MC and his well-endowed member; listen in alphabetical order to be unbiased)?

Bella.png
☐ Bella

Jill.png
☐ Jill

Josy.png
☐ Josy

Josy and Maya.png
☐ Josy & Maya

screenshot0140.png
☐ Lily

Maya.png
☐ Maya

screenshot0146.png
☐ Sally

Zoey.png
☐ Zoey

Or...

☐ Another (add name here)

My bet is on Lily.

EDIT: changed Lily pic due to a complaint of one of our beloved customers and added Sally (I was first only going to add girls with whom the MC had actual sex, but then I though... "Why not? Sally's cool!").

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Poll: who will be the next to lose her View attachment 3149311 virgintiy to Tremolo in the next episode (not an "absolute virginity", you know, just in relation to our dearest MC and his well-endowed member; listen in alphabetical order to be unbiased)?

View attachment 3149485
☐ Bella

View attachment 3149489
☐ Jill

View attachment 3149492
☐ Josy

View attachment 3149493
☐ Josy & Maya

View attachment 3149494
☐ Lily

View attachment 3149495
☐ Maya

View attachment 3149497
☐ Zoey

Or...

☐ Another (add name here)

My bet is on Lily.
You wait for Ep.10 to have anal sex with one of the girls, I wait for Ep.10 because it contains the perfect opportunity for D-Boy to put the 'tids for tads' plan into action when the MC defeats Quinn at stripper pong . We are not the same.

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, being with Bella in Ep.4 is a MUST. Otherwise, the relationship is just bizarre. I saw that there is a possibility that Bella's path only starts in Ep.6, which is when she offers help and the player can choose whether to help her or not. In this scenario where she didn't change her opinion about the MC and didn't even let the MC live with her for a few days in Ep.4 she just seems to be a horny teacher after a college boy.
If you choose to ignore Bella after she approves of you to Jill instead of visiting her in the library, there is no kiss and she just remains Jill's friend. You can choose to not have a romantic relationship with her...But why would you?

Reactions: Sasanid

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Mr. openup212. We thank you for your feedback. The satisfaction of our customers is our prioritym and we believe our customers are always right. It had to be a solo picture with an ass close-up, but, now that you called our attention, we believe there is a better alternative. You can check the new picture here.
For what it's worth, my money is on Sally. She's warming up to the PC, it's gonna happen. Probably the same night you walk into your room and find Derek railing KRJ on the couch, and then gets thrown out in the cold.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes