HotCorner28

Nov 19, 2017
I was in a large work meeting today that was being presented by a remote presenter. She had to place the meeting on hold and the hold music was one of the same generic songs from this game!!! I sheepishly looked around to see if anyone else recognized it...but I seem to be the only perv in my company at that meeting. Would have been cool to make eye contact with someone else that knew it was from this game and give them a "nod". The song was Someways by Nicolai Heidlas.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I was in a large work meeting today that was being presented by a remote presenter. She had to place the meeting on hold and the hold music was one of the same generic songs from this game!!! I sheepishly looked around to see if anyone else recognized it...but I seem to be the only perv in my company at that meeting. Would have been cool to make eye contact with someone else that knew it was from this game and give them a "nod". The song was Someways by Nicolai Heidlas.
Haha, I know exactly the song you're talking about. I've heard it myself as on-hold music.

Sep 2, 2020
Poll: who will be the next to lose her View attachment 3149311 virgintiy to Tremolo in the next episode (not an "absolute virginity", you know, just in relation to our dearest MC and his well-endowed member; listen in alphabetical order to be unbiased)?

View attachment 3149485
☐ Bella

View attachment 3149489
☐ Jill

View attachment 3149492
☐ Josy

View attachment 3149493
☐ Josy & Maya

View attachment 3149666
☐ Lily

View attachment 3149495
☐ Maya

View attachment 3149668
☐ Sally

View attachment 3149497
☐ Zoey

Or...

☐ Another (add name here)

My bet is on Lily.

EDIT: changed Lily pic due to a complaint of one of our beloved customers and added Sally (I was first only going to add girls with whom the MC had actual sex, but then I though... "Why not? Sally's cool!").
respect for even doing all their paths I can't play Maya's or Jill's without dying of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Mfka5

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
My god imagine if Maya & Josy were real
I don't know how
But I would do whatever I had to to get their attention & impress them
I don’t remember the exact words, but it was, like, "fuck, what a huge cock!! It’s probably the biggest thing in my life!! Look at him reach my fucking belly button!! " . :KEK:
So I guess, Joshy, all you need to succeed with any girl from BaDIK in there is a sledgehammer from the picture below.:WeSmart:
This one here:
ep4_quinn_lewd21.jpg

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
respect for even doing all their paths I can't play Maya's or Jill's without dying of cringe
At least Jill's built like a brick house. The only reason I'd ever put up with dinner parties and the banana costume.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I doubt it. He'd just end up being a toss around. Not in a good way as he would want either. But truth be told, not all feminists hate men.
In fact, feminists don’t hate men. : WeSmart:
It’s just that there are Wave 3 feminists or radical feminists who, through their stupidity, have ruined years of work by normal feminists, who have actually fought for their rights, not their superiority over men, in every sphere.:HideThePain:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In fact, feminists don’t hate men. : WeSmart:
It’s just that there are Wave 3 feminists or radical feminists who, through their stupidity, have ruined years of work by normal feminists, who have actually fought for their rights, not their superiority over men, in every sphere.:HideThePain:
No aruments from me on that.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
so The hall Quinn thingy is not true? and just piece of fiction and she is actully like her? and didn't even try to slap her or did slap her screams at her face? hate every sentence her name is mentioned? are you sure we play the same game joshy at this point i'm really worried
Damn it!! That’s why the issue of chapters stretches for a whole year!! For Joshy is done, a separate version!!! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn it!! That’s why the issue of chapters stretches for a whole year!! For Joshy is done, a separate version!!! :KEK:
Im just looking at your pfp and am genuinely curious where the fuck did you find that lol?

You and Ray_D. I like to think of it as Ray_DICK.

Where did yall find those pfps lol.
Or dont tell me, maybe its better i imagine it the way i do which is a lot more funnier

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Then also write about Stephen Burke's surprise appearance at the Preps Party. That's what Sage tells us. Ergo, Stephen Burke wasn't even planning on going to the Preps Party.

We combine that. Jade wanted to meet Cathy. But Cathy needed to talk to Isabella about the Rooster Cluck. What did Isabella and Jill actually have planned that evening?

The Preps Party was not a fundraiser. It was the Preps Hell Week closing party for the Preps pledges. Jill even tells the MC on the phone that. So what did Jill actually plan to do that evening? She lives in the Preps Mansion, she was supposed to be at this party, but Cathy needed to talk about the Rooster Cluck.

Summary. Without Rooster Cluck, Jade would have had a girls' night out with Cathy. Jill would have gone about her Preps obligations and Stephen surprisingly showed up at the Preps party even though he didn't want to. Oops.

Now we know what Stephen Burke wanted to do. Isabella would have been alone and Jade hits the mark.
View attachment 3148582
Jill tells MC that she doesn’t like parties.
(Maybe the wording was different, but the idea was that preps parties are too artsy for her. )
So she would have gone to Bella anyway.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Im just looking at your pfp and am genuinely curious where the fuck did you find that lol?

Or dont tell me, maybe its better i imagine it the way i do which is a lot more funnier
the D stands for donovan, I wanted to put ray donovan at first but someone had already taken the name so I put Ray_D. some of those images I get on twitter, that page is a crop of black humor memes and the others I get by searching for memes on the internet. the profile picture I have is the Skyler white meme.
my-name-is-skyler-white-yo-emilseljeseth.gif

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Lots of people. Is Quinn my favorite? No. Do I find her compelling and even downright likable sometimes despite her (lack of) character. Yes. Do I expect her to try and make herself a fur coat out of 99 puppies? Also yes.
Kek, broccoli girl, make a 99-puppy coat?? :KEK:
Is there a special edition for you where Quinn is a sociopath?:WaitWhat:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
the D stands for donovan, I wanted to put ray donovan at first but someone had already taken the name so I put Ray_D. some of those images I get on twitter, that page is a crop of black humor memes and the others I get by searching for memes on the internet. the profile picture I have is the Skyler white meme.
View attachment 3149853
No, no, no. You are Ray_ DICK.
You speak with Italian mafia accent.
That face basically translates when you see a hot woman you start whistling and start making funny jokes.

As for bloodysaura. He has a weird looking teletubbyji thing. Not knowing what the fuck that is, is part of the charm.
I regreat asking. Dont try to ruin this for me

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
No, no, no. You are Ray_ DICK.
You speak with Italian mafia accent.
That face basically translates when you see a hot woman you start whistling and start making funny jokes.

As for bloodysaura. He has a weird looking teletubbyji thing. Not knowing what the fuck that is, is part of the charm.
I regreat asking. Dont try to ruin this for me
mafia, which mafia are you talking about man, I'm an honest Italian American. I work in waste management with my uncle Tony in the mornings and in the afternoons I manage the butcher shop. now I don't want to keep hearing those rumors, you don't want to end up like one of those cows in the freezer right.
icegif-725.gif

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

I had to Google exactly what you meant ( translator does not translate abbreviations and some slang expressions. ). And if you were talking about the avatar, it’s Lux from the League of Legends game. And actually the avatar, I kind of made right on their website. I’m not sure if I can make it now, but it used to be possible, due to the release of her image in Teamfight Tactics, also a game belonging to the same developers as the League of Legends.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Mfka5
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes