Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I see your point but you have to take into context her previous inner dialogues, she mentions missing a mans touch, having no relationship and holding onto a 3 year memory. She acts kind of jealous while setting you up with Jill in the library.

She is a lonely woman and the MC is cracking the shell. His call for help might have been help for himself from her. Her tears in the library scene was her struggling with her feeling for him and a memory. Not suicidal thoughts, she is struggling with emotional attachment.

Let’s see how it pans out.
Yeah, call for help could be for himself... but I feel that is a lot less likely than her being at a breaking point and killing herself.

After all, another thing that is hinted during EP3 is that she had a threesome with Jade and her husband. Or at least tried to have one. Both Jade's conversation with her husband and in Bella's inner thoughts heavily hint at that. Combining that with students calling her "Ice Queen" (and hearing Magnar's description of herself certainly doesn't help) and MC's actions could be what pushes her over the edge... what she does than remains to be seen. But somehow I doubt she'll get a happy end...

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I think that could come down to how we treated Chad as well things with the Jocks might cool off if he sees we were trying to help him I think they would appreciate that maybe not Dawe but there is something sketchy going on with him.
Chad could end up like your roommate who was a former jock himself so it depends if you want the MC to befriend or not. Also befriending Chad while in a playthrough you shack up with Sage might be interesting. Either she gets her revenge and doesn't care afterwards, or she sees you as a traitor befriending the enemy and kicks you out. Plus we still don't know who sent him the blackmail letter.

Dawe clearly has some issue which will blow up in Ch.4. Guarantee you that with Sage/Bella/Jill and others watching, he'll try to provoke the MC as much as possible. If you wank Chick points you'll avoid him, but Dik points will give him a beat down.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Chad could end up like your roommate who was a former jock himself so it depends if you want the MC to befriend or not. Also befriending Chad while in a playthrough you shack up with Sage might be interesting. Either she gets her revenge and doesn't care afterwards, or she sees you as a traitor befriending the enemy and kicks you out. Plus we still don't know who sent him the blackmail letter.

Dawe clearly has some issue which will blow up in Ch.4. Guarantee you that with Sage/Bella/Jill and others watching, he'll try to provoke the MC as much as possible. If you wank Chick points you'll avoid him, but Dik points will give him a beat down.
He could also end up with Troy who I think could also be behind the blackmail he has quite a lot to gain from humiliating chad and Dawe, I think we know that it's Jamie I think he is one of the diks that has lost his phone? so whoever has his phone must have taken the pictures.

And I agree with you on Dawe he is the wildcard here and he is not exactly the brains of any operation thinking first is certainly not an option for him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes