Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
i was wondering, if play a neautral path rn, will get any new scene/content that can't get in full dik/chick path? or is mostly like a mix of both routes?
There's a scene with Maya you can only get if you have neutral DIK points. That's after the party with the drinking game.

And speaking of that party, I just noticed that Sally of the tri-Betas actually gets invited to DIK parties.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
英語わかりません ,アジアアメリカ人 , 英語わかりません...

今到着成田, 汚れ物アメリカ , 前はマクドナルド, 今食べてるキャビア.
英語何もわかりません、俺の女は韓国人
1.png

Pink did had a disclaimer that this game can make you cry and angry... So maybe we'll see our lovely Maya be forced into drug addiction and prostitute herself for tuition until she becomes a shell of her former self. Think Life is Strange...
1567601776230.png

Without even knowing it I made all the right choices I played up to the strip club 4 different before I realized Maya is a 2 face Hoe. I kept getting hints but tried to ignore them what made me realize is when Josy called and said she coming to the college and her boyfriend goes to the college, Maya said she dates girls now why would Dr P keep your man girl away from you for so long, I knew right then theirs something up between the 2 of them so I started a new fresh game because I know Dr P is good for pissing you off since Acting Lessons I treated Maya, Sage, Quin, like trash everyone that has a connection to Maya story line was treated like trash, Jill and Bella was always my 2 second favorite after Josy. I couldn't really dislike Josy as much as Maya because she didn't betray, lie or was will to turn into a whore without my influence that was my biggest gripe with her character if I don't intervene she'll turn into a whore and mama told me once a hoe always a hoe if you have hoe tendency they will never leave you no matter what happens kids marriage nothing can make a hoe stop being a hoe that's like telling me to stop liking $$$ it will never happen. So in short every female that has any significant to story line that intertwined was treated like trash Josy was treated good she wasn't a liar also I didn't have sex with her so actually I've not slept with either of them Camila and her friend got the business in the toilet so did the strippers wish their in the next update and Bella and Jill seems like a threesome could be on the way I'm some to getting Jade and oh Cathy can't wait for you either, I'm glad I dodged that bullet with Maya and please Dev do not force me into something with this girl.
1567605778456.png

Reactions: Ilhares

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i was wondering, if play a neautral path rn, will get any new scene/content that can't get in full dik/chick path? or is mostly like a mix of both routes?
It would be a mix because of you being on a neutral path it would still want to lead you down a dik or chick path.

Reactions: RainbowRising

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I just use my cintiq pro for the drinking game, stylus ftw!
I use my *slam your fist on the table, rise up from the chair and rant WHAT IS THIS SHIT, FUCK ALL OF THIS*. Then I sit back down and say *motherfucker, I will win this game, dead or alive. Fucking DPC, jesus christ*

Took a few times, but did managed it. Still hate that mini game though.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Pink did had a disclaimer that this game can make you cry and angry... So maybe we'll see our lovely Maya be forced into drug addiction and prostitute herself for tuition until she becomes a shell of her former self. Think Life is Strange...
You say it as if she had been a whore in the past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I use my *slam your fist on the table, rise up from the chair and rant WHAT IS THIS SHIT, FUCK ALL OF THIS*. Then I sit back down and say *motherfucker, I will win this game, dead or alive. Fucking DPC, jesus christ*

Took a few times, but did managed it. Still hate that mini game though.
1567608763084.png

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Thats a bit of an exaggeration. Or liberal interpretation of said disclaimer i'd say. If i see such disclaimer for example i still wouldn't expect gore, cannibalism, suicide appearing in detailed fashion on screen. Even in AL we experienced something of an implied death, and it was quick and clean.

Systematically staying away from Maya, thus ignoring her can lead to things but if someone is so uninterested in her plot then why bother. From both player and storyteller point of view. If i don't care it would just annoy me to get another one-liner detailing Maya's grim fate. That would be very poor storytelling, guilt tripping the player is bad. And if i care about her plot because i pursue her plot its obvious why i don't wanna see it happen and the player would want a resolution that is not something of a bad end no matter what.

So dark themes doesn't mean that dark. Should not mean. Suffering is worse than death. Thats why the death in AL didn't cause such backlash as some thought it would. Because quick, painless, one-time thing it was. Now depicting the transition of a desperate but good girl into forced drug addiction and prostitution is entirelly different. Thats something i'm not expecting to see.

I can imagine just dancing on the edge of it, like for example Maya tries to but when she sees the guy's cock she bails. Something like that would fit the tone of the story.
BUT.. there is a huge but here. Derek already showed that he is actually quite overprotective of her sister. Plus Josy is here too and will be very close to Maya. So this whole prostitution thing is very unlikely with people like those two around her. Would require quite a juggle from dpc to make it happen in a way the player could actually believe none could've interrupted it. Especially if the player is interested in Maya and would try to intervene. Both Derek and Josy would be prone to alert the mc in case the danger would be real.
Am I the only one who thought that "disclaimer" at the beginning was just a little bit patronizing? It almost certainly had to be a direct response to the wall of complaints he got during Action Lessons, and it seems just a tiny bit like a "Awww, baby didn't like the story I wrote. This'll be just as bad, so if you're the type who gets their knickers in a twist over stupid crap, you'll hate this too. Bye, Felicia."

Anyway, if anything, that cements my belief that something horrific is going to happen. I feel like at this point, the man can't help himself. He takes his writing cues from the "Shock Jock" school of writing, and I very much believe that's going to manifest in an almost compulsive need to go "bigger and better" in terms of shit hitting the fan.

So, yeah. What's "better" than the sudden and unceremonious dispatching of a character with a bit of convenient arson? Well, watching them spiral into a morass of drug use, prostitution and other skeeviness. Because... you know, "real life is harsh," and we absolutely have to reflect "real life" here.

:rolleyes:

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
I wish Maya or another one of the girls was more toned/have a 6-pack. I guess Bella would be the fittest.

Although I don't know why but it's visually appealing to me for Maya's design to have a nice bellybutton with a stud in a short crop-top and skirt.
Yes i've been telling people Bella is the fittest

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
Am I the only one who thought that "disclaimer" at the beginning was just a little bit patronizing? It almost certainly had to be a direct response to the wall of complaints he got during Action Lessons, and it seems just a tiny bit like a "Awww, baby didn't like the story I wrote. This'll be just as bad, so if you're the type who gets their knickers in a twist over stupid crap, you'll hate this too. Bye, Felicia."

Anyway, if anything, that cements my belief that something horrific is going to happen. I feel like at this point, the man can't help himself. He takes his writing cues from the "Shock Jock" school of writing, and I very much believe that's going to manifest in an almost compulsive need to go "bigger and better" in terms of shit hitting the fan.

So, yeah. What's "better" than the sudden and unceremonious dispatching of a character with a bit of convenient arson? Well, watching them spiral into a morass of drug use, prostitution and other skeeviness. Because... you know, "real life is harsh," and we absolutely have to reflect "real life" here.

not really, its his game so he can do what he wants. Too many people complained about AL so he doesn't want a repeat of that

tg

May 1, 2017

Well, we might need to remember that AL was a story with a pretty personal idea behind it. There was cheating in DrPC's past, and he incorportated those and other ideas into it.

This time round, I think he's mostly into just telling an engaging story. It'll still be HIS story though, so whatever the audience says, he probably won't change anything. And hense the warning: this is might cause some feelings, so try not to cry too hard.

I can't say it's a bad way to go about things. I like when an author has a vision and follows through with it.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Maya is desperate,she was willing to do stuff since 1st episode but she won`t go all the way,it`s not that type of a game.
I can only echo what Ennoch said,if you`re on Maya path,you want her for yourself.If you`re on someone else`s path why would game punish you for liking someone else?
There are scenes and lines of dialogue making sure the audience knows Quinn`s restaurant is a volunteery thing,it`s not forced,it`s an option.So corrupt her?No but train with her?That`s a different matter ;)
Well.Good. She already seems willing to do anything to get the tuition. Now, the MC may change his mind after the unexpected visit at the end of Chapter 3. In fact, he no longer trusts her. How will do? Tha's the question.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes