hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
So, you're complaining that your modded saves won't work with the unmodded game.

HONESTLY, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

It happens to every fucking damn modded game you find in this forum, you know.

We did WARN you as well.

So, STOP BUSTING OUR BALLS
Not true at all. My game has no modded saves and it still crashes.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
So, you're complaining that your modded saves won't work with the unmodded game.

HONESTLY, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

It happens to every fucking damn modded game you find in this forum, you know.

We did WARN you as well.

So, STOP BUSTING OUR BALLS

I think the issue isnt necessarily like a bug because of a coding conflict or whatever. The issue these guys are having is more about how DrPinkcake seems insistent in blocking mods.THey are deliberately trying to screw over those who uses the mods and people are still confused on why.

Reactions: vodoo78

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Everyone is talking about the halloween-pictures right now, but on rooster there are only a collage of 4. I'd love to see those other pictures as well, especially the one with our character in it. Can we see those pictures somewhere?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What if I don't have update10.rpy, I've unren everything in scripts can't find it for some reason.
cant find the update10.rpy , installed everything :(
but thank you for your help <3
I'm sorry. It's the games\scripts\episode10\ folder and NOT games\scripts\ like I wrote at first. There's the update10.rpy if you've unpacked the game with the Unren tool.

PerosnalHard

Aug 19, 2020
2nd side of the puzzle is ... puzzling me :D

i see when you press the middle button there are successively some other button that get blanked in a specific order.
But 4 of those button never get blanked during the whole middle pressing one.

Tried to click the never blanked button one after another in the same specific order or even invert order, but still nothing, tried to click the buttons that will get blanked one after another but nothing more, so i must say it's head scratching :D
You need to twist the Buttons on the first side to the 4 Symbols that never get blanked.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes