Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can understand there isn't enough room for three people but if the MC had good relations with both girls I think there should of been a friendlier exit. If given the choice I would have given Josy and Maya a high five and maybe with Josy's help finish the rest of Maya's checklist. ;)
For a dorm room, it actually looks pretty spacious plenty of room for 3 to at least sleep remember the MC woke up under his bed :LOL: and that space in between the beds is enough for a person to lie down but I guess the MC had to go cool down for a bit.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyway, if anything, that cements my belief that something horrific is going to happen. I feel like at this point, the man can't help himself.
Lets hope you are wrong. I sure do. I'd prefer something less hammer-ish of a drama. There are so many ways to be dramatic beside killing off important characters. Especially main ones. One's second title doesn't have to copy his first. Similarities hail from the fact that its the same person directing it but similarities can stop there.

I prefer not to take the usage of copy-paste button for granted. Captain obvious tells that we will find out if i was an optimist or idealist at later chapters.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
For a dorm room, it actually looks pretty spacious plenty of room for 3 to at least sleep remember the MC woke up under his bed :LOL: and that space in between the beds is enough for a person to lie down but I guess the MC had to go cool down for a bit.
Well if we wanted to do it like a chinese message parlor and pack them side by side sure it's enough space but not really comfortable though. And just out of respect for Tommy, I won't sleep with his sister again until AFTER I'm officially a Dik.(y)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah. When I did a summer scholarship in Japan waaay back when, I hosted a party for 25 in a dorm room half that size. Anything is possible if the mind is willing :LOL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Really you wouldn't? do you think it would have consequences?
Yeah, I don't mind fighting Tommy but since he is your "father" it would be better to save that argument until after you are voted in the Diks. Besides that's why I have Sage to keep me busy.
So, being squeezed between Maya & Josy is uncomfortable? :unsure:
No, but having lived with roommates in real life, all the shoes, clothes and bags these girls carry nowadays it could easily get overcrowded. Josy is going to need her own closet plus more for all her girl stuff, and I know you saw them heavy 1940s luggage bags she was carrying.
girls.jpg

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I just hope the disclaimer in the beginning means we have the choice to do some fucked up shit. Something like tricking Derek and Maya into having sex with each other. Though I guess patreon's rules wouldn't allow that, but you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Hopefully you'll be proved wrong because i sure as hell hope for a happy ending with her.
So do I, but out of five "main" girls (Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya, Sage) she is unfortunately most likely candidate for tragic ending we met so far...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So do I, but out of five "main" girls (Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya, Sage) she is unfortunately most likely candidate for tragic ending we met so far...
not sure the most tragic one is within Quinn and her environment (and by that I mean her little maid princesses)

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Ooooh, the video is definitely going to leak :D it's a sure thing :)
I hope it does leak because the MC's stock is going to rise a ton if it does. Many girls and female teachers are going to love the fact that he was too big to fit into Maya. I am hoping Quinn gets the video and pushes the upload button.:sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes