Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
not sure the most tragic one is within Quinn and her environment (and by that I mean her little maid princesses)
Oh, Quinn is going down one way or another (OD seem likely in her future and I doubt Sage will be happy when she find out about her "extracurricular" activities involving sorority members) but she's not one of "main five" that game tracks at the end of each episode.

If Maya get involved in her schemes then yeah, she might not be heading to a good future, but at the moment Maya also have quite a few people looking after her (Josy, Derek and even MC) so she might stay away from that mess.

Reactions: GGGRRRE

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So do I, but out of five "main" girls (Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya, Sage) she is unfortunately most likely candidate for tragic ending we met so far...
If the game starts branching and we can pursue individual girls i'd be fine losing one that i'm not pursuing. Meaning if we are on a route that designates a girl as the actual LI we are pursuing the fate of the rest are less important.

But if the game kills a girl and shots down her route as a pursuable LI now that would be bad.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think remeber that Quinn told Riona that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But who is Quinn holding out on? Does she not want Riona to know about the tuition offers, or does Quinn never intend to pay for anyone's tuition?

I believe the answer is both. She is the one spreading the rumor. We know that. But only among the pledges. And she does not want anyone but the pledges to know about those tuition offers, because it's a scam to bring in money that the pledges will never get a sniff of.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
If the game starts branching and we can pursue individual girls i'd be fine losing one that i'm not pursuing. Meaning if we are on a route that designates a girl as the actual LI we are pursuing the fate of the rest are less important.

But if the game kills a girl and shots down her route as a pursuable LI now that would be bad.
The game should have several ways, it would be ideal. To be able to choose which end to have and with whom

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
But who is Quinn holding out on? Does she not want Riona to know about the tuition offers, or does Quinn never intend to pay for anyone's tuition?

I believe the answer is both. She is the one spreading the rumor. We know that. But only among the pledges. And she does not want anyone but the pledges to know about those tuition offers, because it's a scam to bring in money that the pledges will never get a sniff of.
if she only spread the rumor among the pledge how come Maya knows about it in the first episode .....who did take the rumor to the outside

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
He could also end up with Troy who I think could also be behind the blackmail he has quite a lot to gain from humiliating chad and Dawe, I think we know that it's Jamie I think he is one of the diks that has lost his phone? so whoever has his phone must have taken the pictures.

And I agree with you on Dawe he is the wildcard here and he is not exactly the brains of any operation thinking first is certainly not an option for him.
Jaime isn't capable vacating his bowels without written instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
if she only spread the rumor among the pledge how come Maya knows about it in the first episode .....who did take the rumor to the outside
Maya was a prospective pledge at the time. Bait to get her to not only join the sorority, but to accede to Quinn's wishes.

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

All we know is that tuition is a scam and someone will have problems with this, and I say no name ... They are planning to prostitute the new girls to earn money.

There are many theories, but what it indicates is that they are using the rumor to attract new ones and earn money.

And yes, Quinn knows very well who the source is

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Mouse most def. I think Blablablafapper is the only one who has been able to win that minigame with a trackpad.
I use a trackball and it's been fine. Replaced my OG Logitech Marble+ wheel unit with an Elecom unit after 20 years. Almost a completely seamless transition. So nice to have hardware produced within the last couple years now. Plenty of spare parts available. :)

But I'd give up a spare finger to just be able to lock movement to horizontal or vertical sometimes.

Reactions: Mormont and GGGRRRE

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
i dont know if she'll be an LI but i think we'll see her again, just like we saw MC's ex in AL
I hope so. I liked her look, and I think it would be great to see her swing through and all the other potential LIs getting riled up by the threat to their possession of MC.
In fact, the one writting aspect of AL that felt wrong to me was Rena ending with either MC or Liam, as I didn't see any build up to it at all.
That's purely optional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes