Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
no threesome tag...... pick one
There's amazing threesome action with the HOTties already in the game, so the lack of the tag is just an oversight. Doesn't guarantee that any particular threesome will appear in the future, of course, but no reason for pessimism even if you for some reason fail to realize that the HOTties are all you really need.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There's amazing threesome action with the HOTties already in the game, so the lack of the tag is just an oversight. Doesn't guarantee that any particular threesome will appear in the future, of course, but no reason for pessimism even if you for some reason fail to realize that the HOTties are all you really need.
While there is no threesome tag, there is group sex. So indeed this is an oversight. But the tagging relies on players bringing it to the mods attention. So... reported my post.

Tag: Group sex.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope so. I liked her look, and I think it would be great to see her swing through and all the other potential LIs getting riled up by the threat to their possession of MC.
That's purely optional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always hoped he would end up with the other women that was having the cancer treatment but it wasn't to be :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes