Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Guys, I downloaded the last version and extracted it to the season 3 file, but inside the game it is still the 0.90 version. Does somebody know what I could have done wrong ?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Is this puzzle solveable? if yes, what is the reward for it? I want to know if this is worth breaking my head legitimately

1702091315616.png

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Guys, I downloaded the last version and extracted it to the season 3 file, but inside the game it is still the 0.90 version. Does somebody know what I could have done wrong ?
Do you have any mod installed for 0.9.1? Like scrappy's multi mod or anything?

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
This thread: Woah, look at this developement time! I wonder what DPC's cooking. Animations, multiple scenes with LI's, detailed perfect renders???

1702091346071.png

1702091423266.png
Look at that eye color. I wasn't aware that Witchers are a part of the BaDIK universe.:HideThePain:
Ah, look The Bitcher is back.

1702091462482.png

Great update but I was kinda disappointed when all 3 of my "locked" scenes were madame :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
This thread: Woah, look at this developement time! I wonder what DPC's cooking. Animations, multiple scenes with LI's, detailed perfect renders???

View attachment 3156904

Ah, look The Bitcher is back.

View attachment 3156909

Great update but I was kinda disappointed when all 3 of my "locked" scenes wew madame :WaitWhat:

Who is the girl with red glasses? there sex with her in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
There's some bug when the girls are drinking in the HOTs party. This scene is looping right after Sage says theu should do shots.

1702092196889.png

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
i mean, the mini-game took me by surprise but once you get used to it it's easy and well a good Samaritan already shared the answers. :HideThePain:
can you beat it without spending money? the highest ive been able to get is 3/5 right and thats still a "failing" grade! And anyone saying "wElL jUst TuRn tHe MiNi GaMeS OfF!!", I'm not starting the game over for all of my saves just to turn them off, also I don't know anything about coding and I don't think a player should be expected to go into the game files and change problems they are having. I love the game overall don't get me wrong, but having to do 30 minutes to an hour of puzzles really isn't fun when I just want to get to the story and not do pointless schoolwork.

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
Contrary to what this child says, there are only a handful of puzzles. So what you do if you can't reason them out is 1.Save game before it begins. 2.Screenshot each one with the answer you think is correct 3. If you didn't pass, look at which ones were wrong and cross those squares out 4. Load game and try again
Eventually you will get a pass and can even easily get 100%. Still stumped on the word puzzle though, deffo not smart enough to perfect that without the walkthrough being updated.
lol no need to get offended if we have different opinions mate, and actually no you can't go back because it's randomly generated, its a new puzzle even when i go back and load a save.

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
no wonder the update took whole a year to arrive holy hell, I enjoyed the new mini games so much (and the story as always cooking)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
can you beat it without spending money? the highest ive been able to get is 3/5 right and thats still a "failing" grade! And anyone saying "wElL jUst TuRn tHe MiNi GaMeS OfF!!", I'm not starting the game over for all of my saves just to turn them off, also I don't know anything about coding and I don't think a player should be expected to go into the game files and change problems they are having. I love the game overall don't get me wrong, but having to do 30 minutes to an hour of puzzles really isn't fun when I just want to get to the story and not do pointless schoolwork.
here are the answers of the exam.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-12390623

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
lol no need to get offended if we have different opinions mate, and actually no you can't go back because it's randomly generated, its a new puzzle even when i go back and load a save.
Then how did I use my method to go from 80 to 100 percent?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes