Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I always hoped he would end up with the other women that was having the cancer treatment but it wasn't to be :cry:
Honestly... That was the saddest part about that game for me...
Unfortunately, she was just a plot device to get MC out of the house for you know what. (I even tested it by driving my FP with Liam as low as possible - but still was forced to leave home when cancer patient bit the dust.)

Mar 30, 2018
I've read something like the half of this thread, so it may be already told, but in my opinion:
For now, all I can see is still in this direction.

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
But who is Quinn holding out on? Does she not want Riona to know about the tuition offers, or does Quinn never intend to pay for anyone's tuition?

I believe the answer is both. She is the one spreading the rumor. We know that. But only among the pledges. And she does not want anyone but the pledges to know about those tuition offers, because it's a scam to bring in money that the pledges will never get a sniff of.
I think its a scam the only one getting free tuition is her

I use a trackball and it's been fine. Replaced my OG Logitech Marble+ wheel unit with an Elecom unit after 20 years. Almost a completely seamless transition. So nice to have hardware produced within the last couple years now. Plenty of spare parts available. :)

But I'd give up a spare finger to just be able to lock movement to horizontal or vertical sometimes.
I use one too

seriously tho

how can he be (and act) so dumb and then ask why shit happens to him

Damm baby you are fine
View attachment 391600

when are u going to start, I don't have all-day here
View attachment 391603

loved that facial expression :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
View attachment 391604
Dude has the 2nd most punchable face after Tommy

I'm already salivating to the idea of having Maya and Josy in the same bed, araSJDBjhadvjADJB.
1567628586956.png

Playing on chik mode be like

View attachment 391676
too early to say

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Jade and Stephen already stated that Bella had no interest in doing anything sexual with them.
Yeah, but Bella think about doing something she regret with a friend... so while they might not go through with it, there is a serious possibility that they tried.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone think the MC's ex will come out of nowhere in future chapters and become a future LI in the story? :unsure:

I don't think so but I'm presuming DPC will bring her in somewhere to add to the current clusterfuck that is MC's life.
She's in the Bios on the Phone, so I suspect she will turn up again some time, some way.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes