VIRGO1998

Dec 28, 2018
hey my Mac version won't launch anyone has that mod for it, I know it exists cause I had it before but deleted it‍

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Did I make bad choices, or is there basically no progress with Zoey? I was definitely hoping for a lewd scene since they used to fuck in the past but there's not even a damn kiss, right?
And I also don't want to hear any lines that Zoey banged another guy after they broke up

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I feel like the story is going in the direction where everyone is going to blame the MC for everything that has been happening since he arrived, especially making him so popular, the MC is currently the most popular guy in B&R, and that happened really fast.
  1. Lily is using MC (his popularity), and the other girls noticed it and commented on it.
  2. The MC has two girlfriends, Josy and Maya. (And the rumors circulated fast)
  3. The MC is dating Sage, the president of HOT's.
  4. The MC became very popular with that video of when he helped Jill.
  5. The MC is dating Jill Royce. (Not even Disney could make this relationship work.)
  6. Becky and the "others" are already showing interest in him.
  7. The MC has tried practically all the girls who interacted with him, even the girlfriend of the frat's VP, sisters of fellow frat members...
  8. The MC has already faced the Jocks several times, without him the jocks would be in control of B&R without leaving anything for the DIK's.
  9. It's the MC who organizes the frat parties, even though he's the freshman.
  10. Even Quinn and Lily are already talking about him taking command of the DIK's, and Quinn and Sage have helped raise his status, and the photos around campus only improved his image.

I think that the MC's status has risen so much and so fast, that DPC is preparing a downfall, where everyone will blame him, everyone will doubt him, and then, with very little help, he will have to prove that it wasn't him, and find out who is behind all of this. (I can already imagine something like Zoey or Sally being one of the few who would side with the MC, when everyone else would doubt him.)
  1. About the photos, Ashley tells them it was you, and the DIK's (Jacob) have already started to doubt you.
  2. Whether or not you let the preps join the party, the DIK's blame you.
  3. The conflict with the jocks is largely because of you.
  4. If you had sex with Jade and Stephen found out, he's going to screw Jade over with the divorce, and that will affect Tybalt and Sage, and imagine the rumors and consequences.

Throughout this episode, I was under the impression that everything is going in the wrong direction for the MC, and in future updates things will only get worse.

Regarding the MC's relationships, only the relationship with Sage seems "normal", without problems (Except if you had sex with Jade), no other path seems like it will work, that's the impression I've been getting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 1, 2023
Finally finished playing my 7 different saves, only one of them has mini games turned on. If you go through all the routes there is a ton of content. I think this episode was a much needed return to form after the bummer of a Halloween episode. Good character moments, the main plot progressed a lot, advanced our romances in a big way, really gave me everything I hoped for. I think it was 15?? Or so total sex scenes which is a good amount. Girls only got one each except the throuple which had a solo and group which when you have such a large cast is disappointing, but understandable. Progress on Sally is still slow, but cracks are forming in her icy exterior. The dates were all really cute. The ending broke my heart.

For mini games English 2.0 was a huge upgrade with being able to type, math 2.0 I like a lot better than the original version and it being untimed is a welcome change. Brawler I prefer the old version because the new version just takes too long. Party planner I still dislike and will probably never like. I enjoyed the science one a lot and found it pretty simple and straightforward. I hope beer pong doesn’t come up too often it feels like a bit of a dud. The fish mini game does not need to exist.

Was fun to see choices as far back as episode 2 or 3 have big payoffs in episode 10. The new 60 FPS animations looked nice.

Jul 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to use console commands and if they brick the game? Finished episode 10 and feel like changing some of my choices without starting completely over

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
Please someone tell me what should I do with mod detection save file ? Is there any way to play with my modded save?

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed. Even the freeroam segments. I know most people here hate them, but I dug them during the early game because for the most part it felt like a character sandbox with swyper (at the time at least) it felt like you were unlocking potential LIs, the exploration was focused on MC - getting drunk at the party, pranking people, being a perv etc. Now it's 90% about retrieving items or completing minigames. Freeroam went from content to filler. You'd get renders and photos from messaging LIs, now you're randomly clicking around a room until something highlights.

Reactions: vanime7

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Finally finished playing my 7 different saves, only one of them has mini games turned on. If you go through all the routes there is a ton of content. I think this episode was a much needed return to form after the bummer of a Halloween episode. Good character moments, the main plot progressed a lot, advanced our romances in a big way, really gave me everything I hoped for. I think it was 15?? Or so total sex scenes which is a good amount. Girls only got one each except the throuple which had a solo and group which when you have such a large cast is disappointing, but understandable. Progress on Sally is still slow, but cracks are forming in her icy exterior. The dates were all really cute. The ending broke my heart.

For mini games English 2.0 was a huge upgrade with being able to type, math 2.0 I like a lot better than the original version and it being untimed is a welcome change. Brawler I prefer the old version because the new version just takes too long. Party planner I still dislike and will probably never like. I enjoyed the science one a lot and found it pretty simple and straightforward. I hope beer pong doesn’t come up too often it feels like a bit of a dud. The fish mini game does not need to exist.

Was fun to see choices as far back as episode 2 or 3 have big payoffs in episode 10. The new 60 FPS animations looked nice.
Can you share your save files?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes