alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to use console commands and if they brick the game? Finished episode 10 and feel like changing some of my choices without starting completely over
I use the Universal Ren'Py Mod from this site. It activates before choices and you can see the variables and their values. You can then roll back and change them as needed. If it breaks anything it should only be for that particular save.
find the beer tap Where are you? I've been stuck here for 20 minutes.?
If you're talking about ep 9, it's in a DIK's room. Use the fast travel button in the lower-right corner.

Reactions: hunterashton21

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Having gone on blackout on this site, and having only finished the cook out and over night on one route, DPC is a fucking troll, and this episode is funny as hell. I can't even remember half the things that made me laugh, but I'm liking it. And I don't know if the Sage lewd scene is one of the high frame rate animations, but it looks fucking hot.

Reactions: Bleiu

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Within the first 3 min of ep 10 you're reminded why DPC is one of the best in the adult games biz. I can't think of any other game that has the same quality of writing and building scenes.
Ok keep clapping till you lose your sanity

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
minigames and choices are good for game growth . However a game crashing every few scenes is pathetic
Why not turn them off? I cannot stand them myself, each to their own.

Sancho's mod doesn't have any timebombs and doesn't have any effect on the game, never has. So, if you used his, you are fine.
Didn't we warn people that if they USE a mod, they will have to wait for the mod's update in order to play the game when episode 10 comes out?

It seems people aren't able to understand the most straightforward and simplest notions.

About turning off minigames: the storyline backfires this way.

Example: you turn off minigames, and if you use the Rose Pink card from DIKs you will lose the mansion minigame and Rusty will have to sell his car. You need that money from DIKs.
So, if you play without minigames the consequence is that you have to skip Madame Rose's services if you want to be able to pay the windows mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes